Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Weirdest image comments

Aug 25, 2021 - permalink

> They're also saying "hunk," which is just weird.

I've seen Annie Rivieccio called a "stallion" before. That kind of language tells me two things:

• They find muscular women masculine.

• They are attracted to masculinity.

Which, I mean, come on. We have threads here where people fetishize every trait of virilization imaginable: lantern jaws, deep voices, body hair... Some people's admiration for fbbs just makes them right next door to gay, and this shouldn't be surprising anymore.

C'mon man, that's the name of one of her videos. Italian Stallion.

Also, if you're familiar with how young women talk to each other, calling one a "stud" is a compliment (it comes from lesbian culture but has migrated pretty far from there) and often refers to an athletic or just sexy woman.

Aug 25, 2021 - permalink

nice red bikini

GSC's comments are actually genius. He's added searchable meta-data to nearly 7000 images through his own effort.

Aug 25, 2021 - permalink

So, the reason person X calls herself a "stud" may be irony, or pride, or pandering, or a declaration of power. And the reasons a "fan" uses the word may be just as varied.

Whatever the reason, it's misplaced at best. Heck, even in your apologia, you had to make all sorts of caveats, which basically amounted to a) lingo of certain genderbent demographics; or b) appropriation of terms that only really work if the person in question is part of a genderbent demographic. A drag king might take "stud" as a compliment, but calling, say, a guy a "vixen" and expecting him to take it as a compliment will get you a weird look at best.

To wit, it's socially awkward to use terms like those outside of certain circles, and only shows you're unable to read the room.

Also, if you're familiar with how young women talk to each other, calling one a "stud" is a compliment

Someone isn't familiar with how young women (or women, period) talk to each other, or what they actually mean when they use such terms.

Aug 25, 2021 - permalink

Whatever the reason, it's misplaced at best. Heck, even in your apologia, you had to make all sorts of caveats, which basically amounted to a) lingo of certain genderbent demographics; or b) appropriation of terms that only really work if the person in question is part of a genderbent demographic. A drag king might take "stud" as a compliment, but calling, say, a guy a "vixen" and expecting him to take it as a compliment will get you a weird look at best.

To wit, it's socially awkward to use terms like those outside of certain circles, and only shows you're unable to read the room.

Someone isn't familiar with how young women (or women, period) talk to each other, or what they actually mean when they use such terms.

Just because you don't infer something doesn't mean it doesn't fully exist in someone else's world. The terms stud and hunk were assigned a meaning and now they have taken on another meaning. Stop being a princess.

Aug 25, 2021 - permalink

My gawd, talk about sucking the fun out of a room...

Aug 25, 2021 - permalink

My gawd, talk about sucking the fun out of a room…

On point, KTG. On point

Aug 25, 2021 - permalink

Just because you don't infer something doesn't mean it doesn't fully exist in someone else's world. The terms stud and hunk were assigned a meaning and now they have taken on another meaning. Stop being a princess.

Except they haven't. And your "princess" love tap is oh-so-perfectly illustrative of that point.

Aug 25, 2021 - permalink

A FBB posted a glamor pic of herself on her Instagram. Someone commented that she was a perfect combination of a Hollywood beauty and a muscle stud. She loved it. I don't get the whole idea of getting upset by proxy for someone who isn't even offended by it herself. And may even like it. Just move on with your life.

Cam
Aug 25, 2021 - permalink

Literally anything from the guy "tarne". I hate reading his comments, because they're the exact same on everything and stupid.

Aug 25, 2021 - permalink

A FBB posted a glamor pic of herself on her Instagram. Someone commented that she was a perfect combination of a Hollywood beauty and a muscle stud. She loved it.

And then her forced smile vanished as she rolled her eyes at the clueless schmoe behavior she has to put up with just for the sake of her follower count.

I don't get the whole idea of getting upset by proxy for someone who isn't even offended by it herself. And may even like it. Just move on with your life.

You're the one who seems upset. cgsweat said he thinks that's weird and I concurred. You're free to disagree, but if that offends you to the point you need to further derail the thread, maybe you need to get a life.

Aug 26, 2021 - permalink

Wow, you were in her mind. How did you get in there? She couldn't POSSIBLY have taken that as a compliment because conassa said so. And he's backed up by another guy. Well, that settles it. Two to one. You can't argue with that. Case closed.

Aug 26, 2021 - permalink

One look at Kristi's image section is more than enough material for this thread lol

🤣🤣

That's a fact...

Aug 26, 2021 - permalink

Naturally, language changes over time, unirregardless of all logic. "Bad" can mean "good"; "sick" can mean "very good." "Hot" and "cool" can be used interchangeably. "Stud," which refers to males -- across species -- can certainly signal a compliment to a woman, but it's OK if some of us consider that "weird." Weird does not necessarily mean bad. One of the most culturally influential cities in the country has the slogan, "Keep Austin weird."

I also think it's entirely plausible that a woman -- a stud, even -- can be weirded out by a well-intended comment whilst also expressing gratitude to a fan.

Aug 26, 2021 - permalink

this whole section needs to be shut down, sorry

No way! Let the hits roll in.

Aug 26, 2021 - permalink

Yeah, let's start WWIII!!

Aug 26, 2021 - permalink

Wow, you were in her mind. How did you get in there? She couldn't POSSIBLY have taken that as a compliment because conassa said so. And he's backed up by another guy. Well, that settles it. Two to one. You can't argue with that. Case closed.

You're taking this waaaaay too personally. And further derailing the thread.

"Stud," which refers to males -- across species -- can certainly signal a compliment to a woman, but it's OK if some of us consider that "weird." Weird does not necessarily mean bad. [...] I also think it's entirely plausible that a woman -- a stud, even -- can be weirded out by a well-intended comment whilst also expressing gratitude to a fan.

This comment is so sensible, it could almost be considered "weird". Well put.

Aug 26, 2021 - permalink

conassa can you just shut up please? Christ.

Aug 27, 2021 - permalink

Let me guess: You call women "studs" as well...?

Aug 27, 2021 - permalink

my nominations for this thread include Ipc888's one-note verbal tics ("boing!", "what a woman!", variations thereof), or when he once offered to pimp me out on a session because he equates people who express more than what he does as being sexually deprived. on a similar note, hyper-sexually aggressive fantasists who project their indulgencies onto the content, and/or complaints about any picture or video with a man posing with a featured model (presumably because it breaks immersion for them.)

other notable mentions include people who go out of their way to whinge about tattoos/implants/bodytypes/lifestyles they disapprove of. expressing a dislike once or twice is fine, but there is no need to develop that into a trend when there's enough variety available that allows anyone who visits the site to focus on what they personally wish to see. some of the OP's own habits are also rather peculiar to me, from his occasional tendency to make random stalker accusations, to his inexplicable disdain for tiktok references.

Regarding use of terms like stud, hunk, stallion ... a couple of observations.

One, is that some women have been embracing labels like this. For some it's an attempt to claim some of the power often reserved for men. Quite a few women on muscle fan sites have pseudonyms including "beast", for example "FitBeast". It can be an attempt to be seen for the athleticism and NOT the gender as well. "If a guy with muscles is a stud, I can be too." Doesn't mean either the dude or the dudette is thinking of themselves as livestock sperm donors. The word has its own meanings in context and some of the ladies like the power of the words.

Two is that, for a gay woman, being seen as sexually dominant isn't out of step with being a woman. Megan Rapinoe is a stud, and all the gay girls I know who crush on her think so. A woman who you think of as feminine, has no obligation to fit within your ideas. To some lipstick lesbian who loves biceps and boobs, Tina Nguyen is a stud and a half.

Three is that, as we all age, we tend to lose a bit of grip on current slang. If you haven't heard of Megan Thee Stallion, you may be feeling that pull towards the grave, for example. Words are slippery things and "a lady being a stallion" is about as shocking as Mick Jagger in tight pants, just a different decade. Those of you with teen kids, have an advantage in keeping up with culture, if you keep your ears open. :)

Fourth, if you're a subby guy, you may dream of having a muscular women top you. It's not Freudian, it's an explicit desire, and this is a prime site for prime sights for people who like muscular women. I know, it's a purely aesthetic site for fans of athletic women, and it would be SHOCKING, but some of the viewers here have fantasies that may differ from yours. For those fantasies, all those words are properly suited.

So, the reason person X calls herself a "stud" may be irony, or pride, or pandering, or a declaration of power. And the reasons a "fan" uses the word may be just as varied. The idea that it's "freudian" for being gay, is maybe understandable in general, but on this site? It feels like this is the last place anybody needs to be throwing shade about who likes what.

i love this message. bumping it to express my acknowledgement.

Aug 27, 2021 - permalink

BarteusSimpsonii Wrote On A Chalkboard:

complaints about any picture or video with a man posing with a featured model (presumably because it breaks immersion for them.)

Nothing worse than uploaded content featuring a man when wanting to ogle those hulking, mannish studs

Aug 28, 2021 - permalink

I have a daughter, trust me, "you are a stud" is a compliment when said to a man or a woman.

Aug 28, 2021 - permalink

agree...

if you're a superior athlete , a physical specimen , an alpha.... it def is a compliment.

Aug 28, 2021 - permalink

There are a lot of sexually insecure guys here who have a need to play fantasy police with other people because they're so uncomfortable with themselves and their own sexuality. You want Freudian? There it is.

Aug 28, 2021 - permalink

BarteusSimpsonii Wrote On A Chalkboard:

Nothing worse than uploaded content featuring a man when wanting to ogle those hulking, mannish studs

'Wrote On A Chalkboard'.. what the fuck are you twaddling about? i'm going to assume this message was a misguided attempt at sarcastic humour, although it certainly qualifies as a contender for this thread's premise because it's barely coherent enough to convey anything else.

feel free to try again once you've sobered up.

« first < prev Page 3 of 8 next > last »