Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Weirdest image comments

Aug 24, 2021 - permalink

And a shorter-lived gimmick, in which some other guy would invariably indulge in a short but fairly detailed paragraph describing Gina Davis beating up random celebrities.

Including Geena Davis?

Aug 24, 2021 - permalink

Anyone calling an attractive woman a "stud."

They're also saying "hunk," which is just weird.

There was a guy, I dunno if he was here, but he loved bald women. He'd fantasize about being in a relationship with an FBB and say, "When we're together, only one person should have hair on their head, and that's me!"

Aug 24, 2021 - permalink

And a shorter-lived gimmick, in which some other guy would invariably indulge in a short but fairly detailed paragraph describing Gina Davis beating up random celebrities.

Including Geena Davis?

@bonaciti -- this is very good.

(BTW, about the earlier Kristy Hawkins "ace" comment: I have a buddy from western England who often calls things "ace" when he thinks they are excellent, top-notch. Could it have meant that instead of asexual?)

Aug 24, 2021 - permalink

(BTW, about the earlier Kristy Hawkins "ace" comment: I have a buddy from western England who often calls things "ace" when he thinks they are excellent, top-notch. Could it have meant that instead of asexual?)

The commenter said they meant asexual.

Aug 24, 2021 - permalink

They're also saying "hunk," which is just weird.

I've seen Annie Rivieccio called a "stallion" before. That kind of language tells me two things:

• They find muscular women masculine.

• They are attracted to masculinity.

Which, I mean, come on. We have threads here where people fetishize every trait of virilization imaginable: lantern jaws, deep voices, body hair... Some people's admiration for fbbs just makes them right next door to gay, and this shouldn't be surprising anymore.

Aug 24, 2021 - permalink

> That’s not weird. Rude, sure. But not weird at all

It's weird to me. Because I can't fathom how someone can be that kind of a prick.

Dude, we’re on a site that judges women by their bodies, specifically their muscles.. Let’s be honest, overall we’re weird. But for this concept weird is supposed to be like actually out of the ordinary, not understanding things, stuff like that.

Aug 24, 2021 - permalink

This is just turning into a Kink-shaming thread. Count me out.

Aug 24, 2021 - permalink

This is a comment from yung.

yung Nov 03, 2012

sweet rord of uncle jeezuz, jordan babe still one of best dezine ever conseev

cheer

Aug 24, 2021 - permalink

This is just turning into a Kink-shaming thread. Count me out.

Yeah, that's what I was saying before. The original comments were funny about thinking they're talking directly to the girl or whatever. I feel like that's what the thread was supposed to be.

Aug 24, 2021 - permalink

> SUPA HOT FIRE!!!

...but I'm not a rapper.

"I woke up with my ex girl.... here's the number!"

Aug 24, 2021 - permalink

Whenever they try to “flirt” with the uploader because for some reason they think the uploader is the person in the picture. I see that here and on Reddit all the time.

Plus, those dudes have worse game than the Mets every September.

cgsweat
Aug 24, 2021 - permalink

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/comment/2198737/

I think we have a thread winner.

Aug 24, 2021 - permalink

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/comment/2198737/

I think we have a thread winner.

What the fuck did I just read?

Aug 24, 2021 - permalink

Frankenstein is alive and up to his old tricks!

Aug 24, 2021 - permalink

That's a rare sight. A woman who somehow didn't become more attractive with muscles.

Aug 24, 2021 - permalink

Anyone calling an attractive woman a "stud." That's what I used to think about it. But then, there was this super attractive military vet lady called Dani (afair), and she's once written "guess I'm quite a stud " or something along that line. Well, people use words differently. Especially English, a second language to billions.

cgsweat
Aug 24, 2021 - permalink

Well, the most recent example of the use of "stud" is from a comment on a Tina Nguyen image. "Stud" is probably one of the last words that comes to my mind when thinking of a woman like her. As you said, a butch woman might be more appropriate, like a Paige Dumars type who has basically shed all of her femininity... but not Tina.

[deleted]
Aug 24, 2021 - permalink

I was always entertained by the guy who would invite the woman to have a beer with him somewhere in Ohio, asking as though he were actually talking to them and they were really reading the comments.

Aug 24, 2021 - permalink

Well, the most recent example of the use of "stud" is from a comment on a Tina Nguyen image. "Stud" is probably one of the last words that comes to my mind when thinking of a woman like her. As you said, a butch woman might be more appropriate, like a Paige Dumars type who has basically shed all of her femininity... but not Tina.

Maybe what they’re saying is that they resemble a support beam used in house construction? 🤷‍♂️.

Just being silly

Aug 24, 2021 - permalink

I was always entertained by the guy who would invite the woman to have a beer with him somewhere in Ohio, asking as though he were actually talking to them and they were really reading the comments.

Lorain, Ohio. It's been a while since I've seen a comment from him on Youtube. I thought he died, but maybe an FBB took him up on his offer and they settled down. Life, after all, is something of a numbers game.

Aug 24, 2021 - permalink

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/comment/2198737/ - that comment has been removed, so for anyone who missed it, bad luck. Definitely the weirdest comment I have ever seen, including mine.

Aug 25, 2021 - permalink

Regarding use of terms like stud, hunk, stallion ... a couple of observations.

One, is that some women have been embracing labels like this. For some it's an attempt to claim some of the power often reserved for men. Quite a few women on muscle fan sites have pseudonyms including "beast", for example "FitBeast". It can be an attempt to be seen for the athleticism and NOT the gender as well. "If a guy with muscles is a stud, I can be too." Doesn't mean either the dude or the dudette is thinking of themselves as livestock sperm donors. The word has its own meanings in context and some of the ladies like the power of the words.

Two is that, for a gay woman, being seen as sexually dominant isn't out of step with being a woman. Megan Rapinoe is a stud, and all the gay girls I know who crush on her think so. A woman who you think of as feminine, has no obligation to fit within your ideas. To some lipstick lesbian who loves biceps and boobs, Tina Nguyen is a stud and a half.

Three is that, as we all age, we tend to lose a bit of grip on current slang. If you haven't heard of Megan Thee Stallion, you may be feeling that pull towards the grave, for example. Words are slippery things and "a lady being a stallion" is about as shocking as Mick Jagger in tight pants, just a different decade. Those of you with teen kids, have an advantage in keeping up with culture, if you keep your ears open. :)

Fourth, if you're a subby guy, you may dream of having a muscular women top you. It's not Freudian, it's an explicit desire, and this is a prime site for prime sights for people who like muscular women. I know, it's a purely aesthetic site for fans of athletic women, and it would be SHOCKING, but some of the viewers here have fantasies that may differ from yours. For those fantasies, all those words are properly suited.

So, the reason person X calls herself a "stud" may be irony, or pride, or pandering, or a declaration of power. And the reasons a "fan" uses the word may be just as varied. The idea that it's "freudian" for being gay, is maybe understandable in general, but on this site? It feels like this is the last place anybody needs to be throwing shade about who likes what.

cgsweat
Aug 25, 2021 - permalink

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/comment/2198737/ - that comment has been removed, so for anyone who missed it, bad luck. Definitely the weirdest comment I have ever seen, including mine.

Yeah I couldn't in good conscience leave it up (these forum comments are visible to everyone). I left it for a couple of hours as a "pin of shame" but ultimately decided to remove it.

For context, in his comment above that one he mentions various bodyparts, and responding to my question of what that has to do with anything, he says something along the lines of piecing them together from dead bodybuilders...

Aug 25, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by casey550
« first < prev Page 2 of 8 next > last »