Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Weirdest image comments

Sep 04, 2021 - permalink

That, and there was a league of “zero bombers” who would spitefully rate images that did not suit their specific tastes.

Sep 04, 2021 - permalink

whoever that was who had a cringy obsession with comparing Emma Hartley and Ruzh Bedzir, more or less every single comment from that person. not only weird, but very annoying as well.

Sep 05, 2021 - permalink

whoever that was who had a cringy obsession with comparing Emma Hartley and Ruzh Bedzir, more or less every single comment from that person. not only weird, but very annoying as well.

"Ruzh is no match for Emma's power"

Sep 06, 2021 - edited Sep 06, 2021 - permalink

"Ruzh is no match for Emma's power" ".......weird, but very annoying as well." Agree with WillowMeadow.

Some guys aren't too bright. As if one model who lives in Prague would ever link up with another who lives in Perth (W. Aus.)..........

Sep 06, 2021 - permalink

In lala land, logic goes right out the window lol

Sep 09, 2021 - permalink

Bart writes on a chaklboard at the beginning of every episode of The Simpsons.

yes, i'm very much aware of the reference; what really prompted my reaction was the latter portion of that message.

Heartwarming and inspiring to see the righteous denounce others in the community by such objective criteria as opinions.

on a thread with an innately subjective premise? well, no fucking shit. turns out that if you form a discussion that invites people to contribute their viewpoint towards it, whether or not you agree with what they have to say, that's exactly what they're going to do. yourself included.

People: "Yeah, I look at images of muscular women anonymously on a website that lets me save my favorites, but it's this other person who's reaaaaaally weird!"

if the base concept of this place (and by association, anyone involved in it) is your idea of what's weird rather than any specific reference that stands out from any other for reasons unique to its distinction, then why are you here?

Sep 10, 2021 - permalink

Just because it's so befitting of the thread.

Internet Comment Etiquette: Being a Creep

Chainer
Sep 10, 2021 - permalink

I always just assumed one of the reasons the site moved from a classic out-of-10 scale to nominal likes was to make the women feel better about themselves/less objectified.

That was a part of it, although not the only/main reason. https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/forum/thread/...

Sep 12, 2021 - permalink

Tactical voting was obviously another reason.

Sep 15, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by mr_mjb1960
Sep 15, 2021 - permalink

That thread about Muscle Women destroying the Earth has some wackos posting some crazy Politico nonsense that I needed to get off of it ! It became downright Nutzoid!

Sep 15, 2021 - edited Sep 15, 2021 - permalink

Years ago we used to have a poster on here who would always invite the woman in the picture to come have a beer with him in some city in Ohio.

Edit: I see this one was already mentioned. It was Lorain, Ohio outside Cleveland.

Oct 05, 2021 - permalink

"used to have a poster on here........." I think that was Mr. Wiggles.

Mar 14, 2022 - permalink

sheesh

Drooooool. This GODDESS owns me abs doesn’t even know it. What a truly massive beautiful hypnotic Superior Alpha ULTRA STUD!!!! 😵‍💫😵‍💫😈😈💪🏻💪🏻🥵🥵🔥🔥🤤🤤😵‍💫😵‍💫

Chainer
Mar 15, 2022 - permalink

Oh man that made my finger twitch over the delete button but unfortunately I don't know where you got that from.

Mar 15, 2022 - permalink

Pictures where someone is touching a girl's biceps and someone comments "oh yeah I bet she enjoys being dominant" lol - like relax dude just cuz a girl's muscular doesn't mean she's suddenly an alpha chad that's making men everywhere shoot a load in the pants just by flexing her biceps

Mar 15, 2022 - permalink

I remember some comment on this site were a guy said he had talked with a christian female bodybuilder who said she lifted for god. He had asked her why Jesus would care about about her muscles, and then she blocked him. It was a funny comment and it made my day.

Mar 15, 2022 - permalink

I don't know if it was mentioned already because didn't read through the thread but those guys who hyperfixate on tattoos or the like and go "oh she's ruined" or whatever are pretty weird in my opinion. Say what you want about me, but I don't freak out over a little body art.

Mar 15, 2022 - permalink

I remember some comment on this site were a guy said he had talked with a christian female bodybuilder who said she lifted for god. He had asked her why Jesus would care about about her muscles, and then she blocked him. It was a funny comment and it made my day.

LOL I love the lifters for God though.

I mean, I'm not particularly religious, but from what I know about Jesus, he'd probably prefer that you spend your time serving the poor and spreading his word instead of incessantly building up your body and showing it off in miniscule clothing for legions of thirsty guys. Or IDK, maybe I wasn't paying enough attention in those CCD classes as a kid.

cgsweat
Mar 15, 2022 - permalink

Ah yes, I remember that is the 11th commandment, "Thou shalt lift."

Mar 15, 2022 - permalink

I think the most prevalent fantasy on this site is that these women would be flocking to engage with us here IF ONLY some of the comments weren't so creepy. The only reason any of these women would come here is business. Period. What do you think they're dying to talk to us about IF ONLY there weren't a few creeps here? Any woman at the top of her game who comes here is doing so to get followers and make some money. Why would she waste her time here otherwise?

Mar 15, 2022 - permalink

I think the most prevalent fantasy on this site is that these women would be flocking to engage with us here IF ONLY some of the comments weren't so creepy. The only reason any of these women would come here is business. Period. What do you think they're dying to talk to us about IF ONLY there weren't a few creeps here? Any woman at the top of her game who comes here is doing so to get followers and make some money. Why would she waste her time here otherwise?

You're partially right, but there are a TON of examples of younger girls who get into lifting and do it as a hobby. They create an IG account and seem to really enjoy the attention and support. They're not competing or doing onlyfans or necessarily looking for money. But too many creepy comments and time-wasters and overall predatory assholes scare them off of social media.

This is a problem for most female athletes TBH. Doesn't happen very much to guys. You don't see a 19yo male bodybuilder posting a flexing photo and getting comments like "OMG YOU COULD CRUSH MY HEAD WITH THOSE BICEPS" or "Those muscles are so delectable, I just want to lick them all day!!" Some girls are just posting pics in simple gym outfits and want to be recognized for their hard work.

cgsweat
Mar 15, 2022 - permalink

You don't see a 19yo male bodybuilder posting a flexing photo and getting comments like "OMG YOU COULD CRUSH MY HEAD WITH THOSE BICEPS" or "Those muscles are so delectable, I just want to lick them all day!!"

I could be wrong, but I would think male bodybuilders still get their fair share of sexualized (fetishy/creepy) comments/DM's.

« first < prev Page 5 of 8 next > last »