Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Best live muscle girls on herbicepscam

« first < prev Page 11 of 23 next > last »
Nov 08, 2022 - permalink

Amazonka quit? This is news to me.

No. Life changes - including a major move - and a few other things.

I would expect to see her online again at some point, but I cannot say how soon.

Nov 08, 2022 - permalink

Curious, but have either Asian Goddess or Bikininita improved in their stuff? AG I saw is now full premium as of late. The latter I've learned could potentially be disassociating slowly from HBC.

Anything could change at any time - no one cams forever and everyone eventually does their last session - but just for information, Bikininita has worked more in the past 90 days than she did the previous 90. I hope she stays as long as she is happy being with us and takes the appropriate breaks for herself when needed.

Nov 08, 2022 - permalink

Yeah, most of the greats have retired it seems. And I never experienced any of them to my dismay lol

There will never be another Lisa K, but talk to Amelie and FitMonique.

Nov 08, 2022 - permalink

There will never be another Lisa K, but talk to Amelie and FitMonique.

Well, I still really enjoy the site and the models there. It is quite amazing what you guys have built.

Nov 09, 2022 - permalink

Has anyone cammed with Monstress? Does she go topless or nude? Is she a time waster?

Nov 09, 2022 - permalink

Has anyone cammed with Monstress? Does she go topless or nude? Is she a time waster?

I answered this question already, but in the other HB thread.

Nov 09, 2022 - permalink

I did 1:1 about a year ago or so, absolutely not a time waster, probably the best performer I've seen thus far. She put a lot of energy and effort from the beginning and I didn't even ask. Fairly sure she went at the very least topless, but can't remember if full nude. As far as I remember I didn't even ask for topless, I think she just did it.

On the topic of Monstress, does anyone know if she still cams with other people, especially with that girl Shae? The VODs with her are nice and I was also lucky to catch her in a brief 1:1 with Shae, but only seen her solo ever since.

Nov 09, 2022 - permalink

I did 1:1 about a year ago or so, absolutely not a time waster, probably the best performer I've seen thus far. She put a lot of energy and effort from the beginning and I didn't even ask. Fairly sure she went at the very least topless, but can't remember if full nude. As far as I remember I didn't even ask for topless, I think she just did it.

On the topic of Monstress, does anyone know if she still cams with other people, especially with that girl Shae? The VODs with her are nice and I was also lucky to catch her in a brief 1:1 with Shae, but only seen her solo ever since.

Thanks

Nov 09, 2022 - permalink

Has anyone cammed with MISSROSE? Does she go nude or topless? Is she a time waster? How is she?

Nov 09, 2022 - permalink

Has anyone cammed with MISSROSE? Does she go nude or topless? Is she a time waster? How is she?

Dude, stop posting the same message on multiple boards.

Nov 09, 2022 - permalink

Dude, stop posting the same message on multiple boards.

lol...Right.....its annoying as hell

Nov 10, 2022 - permalink

Bro.. the recommendations are there.. read the fucking thread!!

Nov 12, 2022 - edited Nov 12, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by cgsweat
Nov 12, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by cgsweat
Nov 12, 2022 - permalink

Has anyone cammed with Tre or Mike on HBC? Do they go nude? Are they time wasters? How are they?

Nov 12, 2022 - permalink

Has anyone cammed with Tre or Mike on HBC? Do they go nude? Are they time wasters? How are they?

LOL!!

Nov 12, 2022 - permalink

Fuck, dude. You owned me so hard.

Nov 27, 2022 - permalink

So, there is a new model that goes by muscular_beast. Very appropriate name judging by her pictures, she is huge and ripped. Anyone cammed with her?

[deleted]
Nov 28, 2022 - permalink

So, there is a new model that goes by muscular_beast. Very appropriate name judging by her pictures, she is huge and ripped. Anyone cammed with her?

She’s a solid 10/10

Nov 28, 2022 - permalink

She’s a solid 10/10

Cool, can you give some details, please? What did she do?

[deleted]
Nov 28, 2022 - permalink

Unsubbing from Praxis2's personal HBC info request thread.

Nov 28, 2022 - permalink

Cool, can you give some details, please? What did she do?

You need to actually take these girls Premium or 121 and find out for yourself. I could recommend several models that I've had excellent sessions with, but there is no guarantee that they would work for you or meet your expectations or requirements.

Even better, if you become a repeat customer then the model may start to relax with you and do things that won't happen on the first session.

Dec 02, 2022 - permalink

blackmuscle babe- very nice. getting better every day.

strongtallgirl- a muscular beauty queen. tremendous.

nuriye- her imagination and verbal skills are every bit as good as that body. which is amazing.....

Dec 02, 2022 - edited Dec 02, 2022 - permalink

nuriye- her imagination and verbal skills are every bit as good as that body. which is amazing.....

Yes, I have cammed with BMbabe twice. She is highly underrated. Or lowly underrated?

Dec 02, 2022 - permalink

Strongtallgirl - an absolute Amazon queen at 5’11”, 210 lbs and such a sexy muscular body

Nuriye - another big lady, those arms and legs are absolutely huge

« first < prev Page 11 of 23 next > last »