Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Best live muscle girls on herbicepscam

« first < prev Page 10 of 23 next > last »
cgsweat
Oct 29, 2022 - permalink

MISSROSE is the best

A meaningless response as it is. Care to elaborate?

Oct 29, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by cgsweat
cgsweat
Oct 29, 2022 - edited Oct 29, 2022 - permalink

Yes, I'm sure many users are able to figure out her real name but that is not a proper elaboration on your statement that she is "the best."

Why is she the best?

EDIT: Your comment was deleted because it is forbidden to reveal the names of HBC performers.

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/forum/thread/...

Oct 29, 2022 - permalink

Yes, I'm sure many users are able to figure out her real name but that is not a proper elaboration on your statement that she is "the best."

Why is she the best?

EDIT: Your comment was deleted because it is forbidden to reveal the names of HBC performers.

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/forum/thread/...

Ok, I feel that way because she’s got a great body, a great attitude, very polite, has a lot of patience. The overall experience of interacting with her is a very pleasant one.

Oct 29, 2022 - permalink

> > Thank you for the informative response, I am much like you. I only prefer flexing as well. So, does she refuse to flex if asked?

No she doesn't refuse. She just puts forth a half-assed effort to what I am accustomed to seeing from her. When I took her to session for the first time I asked for flexing. She did it. For about 1 minute. Then she proceeded to do a strip show which I didn't ask for. It's not that it was bad it's just that ain't what I wanted. And she abandoned any muscle flexing. The 2nd time I asked for the same(upper body flexing). She did for a short time. Then took her top off and start playing with her nips. So I just ended the session and moved on. I'm on HBC for the muscle. And only the muscle.

I can go to far better places to see fit chicks actually getting fucked. In, HIGH-DEF! cough fit kitty cough

Mirage

I have seen her naked in free chat, welcomed everybody with open arms ... and open legs. It is of course an assumption, but eventually she does what she feels like doing. Which probably serves another clientele very well. Having a performer playing with herself at request is on offer in many pvt rooms, but one who does it by impuls is .... rare.

Oct 29, 2022 - permalink

> > Thank you for the informative response, I am much like you. I only prefer flexing as well. So, does she refuse to flex if asked?

No she doesn't refuse. She just puts forth a half-assed effort to what I am accustomed to seeing from her. When I took her to session for the first time I asked for flexing. She did it. For about 1 minute. Then she proceeded to do a strip show which I didn't ask for. It's not that it was bad it's just that ain't what I wanted. And she abandoned any muscle flexing. The 2nd time I asked for the same(upper body flexing). She did for a short time. Then took her top off and start playing with her nips. So I just ended the session and moved on. I'm on HBC for the muscle. And only the muscle.

I can go to far better places to see fit chicks actually getting fucked. In, HIGH-DEF! cough fit kitty cough

That is unfortunate, she does have a great upper body. You would think she would want to show it off more.

Oct 29, 2022 - permalink

Ok, I feel that way because she’s got a great body, a great attitude, very polite, has a lot of patience. The overall experience of interacting with her is a very pleasant one.

What was your session with her like? Did she flex topless or nude?

Oct 29, 2022 - permalink

Has anyone done a session with vipmuscle?

She's the best IMO

She's really nice

Even in free chat she doesn't hesitate to hit poses, she regularly does lat spread, front double biceps etc

Oct 30, 2022 - permalink

Can anyone confirm if Xilah goes full topless in fantasy or 1-on-1?

Nov 03, 2022 - permalink

Has anyone cammed with Wonder Woman32? She is a new model. How is she?

Nov 03, 2022 - permalink

Has anyone cammed with Wonder Woman32? She is a new model. How is she?

I can only speak from Free Chat experience...She seems very nice and approachable. Absoultely gorgeous. For her height, she carries a lot of much and is very good at pec bouncing.

Nov 03, 2022 - permalink

I can only speak from Free Chat experience...She seems very nice and approachable. Absoultely gorgeous. For her height, she carries a lot of much and is very good at pec bouncing.

Thanks, I also want to know how she is in 1-on-1?

Nov 06, 2022 - permalink

Hearing how many other guys aren't into the x-rated stuff makes me feel like it's OK for me to tell the girls to stick to flexing. It's one of the reasons I never go 1-on-1. When they start touching themselves, I just leave.

Nov 06, 2022 - permalink

Has anyone cammed with Aleesha? Does she go topless in 1-on-1?

Nov 06, 2022 - permalink

shes awesome in free chat. gotta be like tinatrap in pvt. not many talk and flex in free. shes a diamond in the rough

Nov 07, 2022 - permalink

I can definitely add Kary_Kris to my list of recommendations. But honestly, not a lot of greats at the moment.

Curious, but have either Asian Goddess or Bikininita improved in their stuff? AG I saw is now full premium as of late. The latter I've learned could potentially be disassociating slowly from HBC.

Nov 07, 2022 - permalink

Kary_Kris is in awesome shape right now. upper body and abs on point. doin romania next week

Nov 07, 2022 - permalink

I can definitely add Kary_Kris to my list of recommendations. But honestly, not a lot of greats at the moment.

Curious, but have either Asian Goddess or Bikininita improved in their stuff? AG I saw is now full premium as of late. The latter I've learned could potentially be disassociating slowly from HBC.

I can attest to Bikininita. She is phenomenal. I will admit, I was skeptical at first because of the reviews I found earlier in this thread. But she is frequently taken to 1-on-1 for good reason. I recommend that you have a session with her at least once. You won't regret it. Although, she can be expensive. Before I knew it, what I intended to be a quick session turned into one over 30 minutes. She is that great.

Nov 07, 2022 - permalink

I would avoid AG.

Nov 07, 2022 - permalink

Yeah, most of the greats have retired it seems. And I never experienced any of them to my dismay lol

Nov 07, 2022 - permalink

idk the queen of hbc still comes online. noahtrapqueen, young_gunz got new boobs, wonder woman32 massive and feminie. titanic a new one. most of the euro/brazil girls suck. peak phyisque is HUUUGE, tho

Nov 08, 2022 - permalink

idk the queen of hbc still comes online. noahtrapqueen, young_gunz got new boobs, wonder woman32 massive and feminie. titanic a new one. most of the euro/brazil girls suck. peak phyisque is HUUUGE, tho

Yeah, but none of them compare to Amazonka. And it doesn't seem like she'll be back ever again. Along with the other bigger models.

Nov 08, 2022 - permalink

Amazonka quit? This is news to me.

Nov 08, 2022 - permalink

Amazonka quit? This is news to me.

Not officially, though she hasn't been online since July. I just figure that she won't return.

Nov 08, 2022 - permalink

Has anyone cammed with Aleesha? Does she go topless in 1-on-1?

I have cammed with Aleesha tons in the past. She's definitely one of the few remaining big name models and pro bodybuilders left from the golden days of Herbicepscam. From before she got her implants, to after, to when she still had the short brown hair, to her more recent look of long blonde hair. I haven't cammed with her recently though but she's been worth it everytime. Not sure if she does topless.

« first < prev Page 10 of 23 next > last »