Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Best live muscle girls on herbicepscam

« first < prev Page 12 of 23 next > last »
Dec 02, 2022 - permalink

Would Nuriye ever do private muscle worship sessions in person? She would be perfect for it easily make $500+ ph

Dec 02, 2022 - permalink
S22
Dec 03, 2022 - permalink

Anybody cammed w/ FitMynx?

Dec 03, 2022 - permalink

Anybody cammed w/ FitMynx?

Looking for a review too.

Dec 03, 2022 - edited Dec 03, 2022 - permalink

BikiniStrong/QueenB - Fabulous shape, verbal, and never wastes a minute of time. Unfortunately her cam/stream quality can be hit or miss. In my last 1-on-1 with her, the quality started crisp but then her bitrate nosedived and she entered into pixelation city.

Jessicaaa__X - One of the often less physically toned models here, but when she's in prep mode she's very impressive. Enthusiastic performer and doesn't stall. Very affordable pricing as well.

FitnessGoddess - Excellent flexer. She really gets into it when she starts grunting as she's going!

Mia - Her shape is consistently top notch throughout the whole year.

GabrielaFerraz - One of the best set of abs in the business. Slight language barrier, but it shouldn't get in the way much.

TikTatt - Very herculean size. She appears to be on hiatus once again. Sadly she doesn't go topless anymore because some party poopers recorded and uploaded a couple of her privates onto tube sites.

GesicaGold - At first I found her gravelly voice to be off-putting, but she's so ripped that it's awe-inspiring and she's super energetic in 1-on-1.

MusclesGirl$ - In my opinion, she has the most beautiful face of all the models. Sadly she keeps it hidden most of the time and only reveals it for a few seconds. But her pricing is very low so I guess I can't complain that much. She's on hiatus right now as well.

BikiniNita - While her physique is breathtaking, I almost left her off this list because she will talk your wallet to death in private. The 1-on-1s I've had with her were usually 40-50% conversation, which I wouldn't have minded much if it weren't for the fact that her rate is on the pricier end of the spectrum. She wasn't always this way... A couple years ago when she was thinner she would get down to business much faster. Nevertheless, she's a very kind, smart, and charismatic woman.

[deleted]
Dec 03, 2022 - permalink

Magda Stefanidou used to be on there (name: Magda). She stopped maybe 1-2 years ago. One time I saw her get very pissed bc nobody was tipping. Another time she gave a fantastic free flexing show. It was a nice memory.

[deleted]
Dec 03, 2022 - permalink

The most incredible moment I ever witnessed was Carolyne Marquez getting a crowd of maybe 50 free viewers to tip her $200 for a glutes show. She was the best. The best banter, power/dom dynamic, vibes, sense of humor. Flexes were always very pleasant.

Dec 03, 2022 - permalink

BikiniStrong/QueenB - Fabulous shape, verbal, and never wastes a minute of time. Unfortunately her cam/stream quality can be hit or miss. In my last 1-on-1 with her, the quality started crisp but then her bitrate nosedived and she entered into pixelation city.

Jessicaaa__X - One of the often less physically toned models here, but when she's in prep mode she's very impressive. Enthusiastic performer and doesn't stall. Very affordable pricing as well.

FitnessGoddess - Excellent flexer. She really gets into it when she starts grunting as she's going!

Mia - Her shape is consistently top notch throughout the whole year.

GabrielaFerraz - One of the best set of abs in the business. Slight language barrier, but it shouldn't get in the way much.

TikTatt - Very herculean size. She appears to be on hiatus once again. Sadly she doesn't go topless anymore because some party poopers recorded and uploaded a couple of her privates onto tube sites.

GesicaGold - At first I found her gravelly voice to be off-putting, but she's so ripped that it's awe-inspiring and she's super energetic in 1-on-1.

MusclesGirl$ - In my opinion, she has the most beautiful face of all the models. Sadly she keeps it hidden most of the time and only reveals it for a few seconds. But her pricing is very low so I guess I can't complain that much. She's on hiatus right now as well.

BikiniNita - While her physique is breathtaking, I almost left her off this list because she will talk your wallet to death in private. The 1-on-1s I've had with her were usually 40-50% conversation, which I wouldn't have minded much if it weren't for the fact that her rate is on the pricier end of the spectrum. She wasn't always this way... A couple years ago when she was thinner she would get down to business much faster. Nevertheless, she's a very kind, smart, and charismatic woman.

Excellent reviews. And i can attest to your comments on Bikininita. She is worth it, though.

Dec 04, 2022 - permalink

Bikinistrong is the best period. If u see her on go for it. She's the queen of HBC

Dec 04, 2022 - permalink

Bikinistrong is the best period. If u see her on go for it. She's the queen of HBC

What makes her so special?

Dec 04, 2022 - permalink

She's the greatest human, who has ever existed.

Dec 04, 2022 - permalink

Feminine af, huge biceps, moves in a way that'll constantly drive u nuts, sexiest voice ever, insanely good flexer, pec bouncer, need i go on lol

Dec 04, 2022 - permalink

Magda Stefanidou used to be on there (name: Magda). She stopped maybe 1-2 years ago. One time I saw her get very pissed bc nobody was tipping. Another time she gave a fantastic free flexing show. It was a nice memory.

Wow...had NO IDEA Magda was even camming. That must've been something.

fp909
Dec 04, 2022 - permalink

She's the greatest human, who has ever existed.

LMAO love this throwback

Dec 04, 2022 - permalink

The most incredible moment I ever witnessed was Carolyne Marquez getting a crowd of maybe 50 free viewers to tip her $200 for a glutes show. She was the best. The best banter, power/dom dynamic, vibes, sense of humor. Flexes were always very pleasant.

Ah, I remember that, good times.

Dec 04, 2022 - permalink

Hi Has anyone gone with Raphamuscle?

Dec 04, 2022 - permalink

TikTatt when you have a nugget like that, you don't film it, it's a shame in my opinion we won't see it again for a while.

Dec 04, 2022 - permalink

Hi Has anyone gone with Raphamuscle?

shes always flexin in free chat.

Dec 04, 2022 - permalink

shes always flexin in free chat.

I love her. Her quads are unbelievable

Dec 09, 2022 - permalink

88Dyanne88 is awesome as far as muscle control is concerned. She has the best ab roll ever and can control individual muscles like nobody I’ve ever seen.

Dec 09, 2022 - permalink

Has anyone cammed with Monstress? Does she go topless or nude? Is she a time waster? I have quite a bit. She will go topless and will show you whatever you ask. Great size and personality. I really love her.

Dec 09, 2022 - permalink

> Has anyone had a chat with a model that left you completely bewildered? > > A couple hours ago I took RR to premium. Didn't have any kind of deep discussion. Just the standard flexing and me paying her compliments. Once it was over I told her I'd be on again later and if she was still on I'd see her again. No issues. Hour and a half later I'm able to get back on and I see her still there. Lucky me right. Well as soon as I get into her chatroom and say hi she immediately gets an attitude with me and accuses me of being smug. I was lost. I thought she must have meant that for someone else and she confirmed it was for me. I went ahead and apologized even though I had no clue what I must have said unless showering someone with compliments is now considered smug. Either way she kicked me out of the chat. I take a few minutes to remember what it is was I could have said to set her off and I had no clue. This was like my 6th time taking her to premium and we've never had a problem. > > Now I'm wondering what was in that vape she was sucking on. Stuff like this is why I don't like to waste time in chat. Some of these women get upset when you don't engage. And then when you do engage you have to walk on egg shells because you have no clue what will set them off at any given moment. I know it can't be helped at times because of what they have swimming in their system but it's still such a pain.

If its the RR I think you are talking about.....she does suffer from a Bipolar disorder. Not excusing what she did....but it may have something to do with what happens when she does that I had the same issue with her. She seemed to go off for no reason and even left me a rude email. Haven’t bothered to figure it out. Too many other great ladies to visit with.

Dec 10, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by Chainer
Dec 10, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by Chainer
Dec 11, 2022 - permalink

I had a great cam with Goddess T. There are better physiques on the site but her biceps are awesome. She is also very cute and sexy. Her muscle talk is very hot. Great time.

« first < prev Page 12 of 23 next > last »