Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

"Why was this pic deleted?"

« first < prev Page 17 of 21 next > last »
Chainer
Feb 08, 2024 - permalink

ok, I've restored it.

Feb 12, 2024 - permalink

I know there's a bit of a grainy filter but it's not AI? Even ran it through Hive Moderation and it came back clean. She has an insta with videos you can reference. Plus she's 5'10 202 lbs, so pretty crazy proportions

Feb 12, 2024 - permalink

That both looks morphed around her arm towards the left and is also mostly just boob-focused, so there's little reason to bring it back.

fp909
Feb 12, 2024 - permalink

yeah the arm looks way too flat inside for her size, plus its heavily heavily filtered.

Feb 12, 2024 - permalink

The photo is the entry photo into her Instagram Stories. Not sure why the entry photo would be uploaded because there is better stuff elsewhere on the IG site.

She seems to be some sort of a goth model, with a nickname of "Nicole Brutality" (without the quotes). In this shot, the trap development doesn't really match the delt either.

Feb 15, 2024 - permalink

Morning all,

So I've been fortunate enough to be able to upload some decent pics of Kim Chizevsky. I don't mind getting images deleted and one was with the reason of "Your upload below has been deleted: Too many similar images of the same person." That's not a problem for me but it just feels a bit odd when you consider the one pose lady Korin Ekizian:

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/?name=...

Just look at all the similar pics and vids of her in her car.

Feb 15, 2024 - edited Feb 15, 2024 - permalink

Stage photos are on tenuous grounds already since there are usually better dedicated online galleries of those, often with dozens of photos per woman per contest which could overcrowd the site if they weren't limited. They used to be straight-up banned, now we usually allow a few good ones per model, with more allowances for classic FBB's (like Kim), where they're most of what's available. There are currently 4 recent uploads by you of her from the same contest in the same outfit (which don't get me wrong, are quite nice!), along with a number of earlier uploads like this that I'm pretty sure are from the same contest. I don't think removing the 5th one that seemed most redundant to the others is that big a deal. But if the other mods think this one is different enough from this biceps shot to be worth keeping, I'm not going to argue too much, since they're at least very high-quality.

If there are other things on the site that you think don't belong, that's what the report button is for. There are 1.5 million uploads on a site with a few volunteer mods, I'm sure a bunch of stuff has slipped through the cracks, especially in the softer "discouraged" categories.

Feb 16, 2024 - permalink

Why?

Not nearly the most risque I've seen on the site.

Feb 16, 2024 - permalink

Why?

Exactly, WHY?

Chainer
Feb 16, 2024 - permalink

This reasoning doesn't apply. We don't, like, stack rank all the uploads in some objective way and then have a single clean cutoff line below which everything gets deleted and above which nothing does.

Feb 16, 2024 - permalink

I have seen worse.

Feb 16, 2024 - permalink

her pics are annoying to find since i am banned on instagram for no reason the 3rd party sites i use to view instagram pics require you to spell her username perfectly but she keeps changing it

fp909
Feb 16, 2024 - permalink

Hard to believe a ban came without cause since you can’t do it by accident

Feb 16, 2024 - permalink

I never even commented I think it's their anti spam because I followed many people and I didn't use my real name. they say that they will unban me if I show my ID. they don't give me a reason why I was banned just that I broke the terms of service

Feb 16, 2024 - permalink

This reasoning doesn't apply. We don't, like, stack rank all the uploads in some objective way and then have a single clean cutoff line below which everything gets deleted and above which nothing does.

Still no reason?? What reasoning does apply?? I'm just trying to avoid wasting time, and an upload, in the future, by uploading something that won't pass the test. Unless it's just one person's subjective opinion.

tamarok
Feb 16, 2024 - permalink

Still no reason?? What reasoning does apply?? I'm just trying to avoid wasting time, and an upload, in the future, by uploading something that won't pass the test. Unless it's just one person's subjective opinion.

The reason for the image deletion was provided along with the deletion.

When someone uploads an image that is risqué or censored nudity, then there is a good chance the image will get removed.

Feb 16, 2024 - permalink

"not nearly the most risque I've seen on the site....."

It's risque enough that it belongs under NSFW in the Forum.

fp909
Feb 16, 2024 - permalink

als think of the intent of the photo. it's not a progress photo.

Feb 16, 2024 - permalink

You'd be surprised how easy it is. That happened to me a few years ago and I still have no idea why. All they said is I violated their policy but didn't say exactly what I did. I was able to get back on it last year linking my fb with it but before, it would just keep banning me trying to make other names. Since it's owned by FB, instagram is just a shitty service. I keep getting popups today saying I was using a feature too fast and I'm temporarily blocked which I can dismiss but it comes right back. Believe me, instagram is great for pics and video but horrible when it comes to any human interaction support. It's nonexistent.

fp909
Feb 16, 2024 - permalink

Ig the whole platform yes. I tested this a while back with a dummy account and within 24 hours had it shut down becuase I hadnt added any info.

If it’s a regular use personal account it really takes a lot to get the boot. I’ve gotten several 24 hour comment time outs but no boot.

Feb 16, 2024 - edited Feb 16, 2024 - permalink

Ig the whole platform yes. I tested this a while back with a dummy account and within 24 hours had it shut down becuase I hadnt added any info.

If it’s a regular use personal account it really takes a lot to get the boot. I’ve gotten several 24 hour comment time outs but no boot.

I had a regular account and it didn't take much at all to get me booted. You're dealing with algorithms and computers. No real person is looking at it and saying....hmm, they didn't do anything wrong.

Also, my FB account was hacked last year. They bypassed the 2FA and got in there and posted Isis pictures. I got banned for violating their rules. If a real person looked at the IP address, they would know it wasn't me. They would see it was overseas somewhere. Now I use a authenticator app.

the IP address you share with other users via your ISP can get flagged up by their algorithm because of no fault of your own and then they either ban or require further onerous verification because their bots wrongly suspect you are a bot and you can never get through to a human.

it can help if you also have a verified Facebook account using the same email address you set up the IG account with.

But I have had new IGram accounts banned 30 seconds after set up using full real life name or for my work related purposes because of their automated processes even before you even get the chance to add any more personal Info to the account or attempt any other actions like viewing/posting/ etc.

Feb 16, 2024 - permalink

the IP address you share with other users can flagged up by their algorithm because of no fault of your own and then they either ban or require further onerous verification because their bots suspect you are a bot and you can never get through to a human. it can help if you also have a verified Facebook account using the same email address you set up the IG account with. But I have had new IGram accounts banned 30 seconds after set up using full real life name because of their automated processes even before you even get the chance to add any more personal Info to the account or attempt any other actions like viewing/posting/ etc.

This is absolutely right.

"not nearly the most risque I've seen on the site....."

It's risque enough that it belongs under NSFW in the Forum.

WHY? There are plenty of pics on this site where you can see nipples, and a lot of other things besides. In this pic you can't see anything.

« first < prev Page 17 of 21 next > last »