Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Do any guys on here have wives/girlfriends that are muscular?

« first < prev Page 74 of 76 next > last »
[deleted]
Mar 06, 2024 - permalink

A couple more from the gym

Does she compete, or is she training for fun?

Mar 06, 2024 - permalink
Deleted by HoHume39
Mar 06, 2024 - permalink

> > Looks like some tremendously powerful thighs.

They most certainly are. She can crush me between them with ease and loves doing so.

My wife has shapely but very strong thighs. She was reluctant to do it at first but now she enjoys crushing me between them

Mar 06, 2024 - permalink

My wife has shapely but very strong thighs. She was reluctant to do it at first but now she enjoys crushing me between them

You poor bastard! (Obviously just kidding!)

Mar 06, 2024 - permalink

Mar 06, 2024 - permalink

I dig the sleeve! Nice!

Mar 07, 2024 - permalink

My wife started her strength training a few weeks ago. Since she works at a rehab clinic, she uses the equipment there. She knows I'm into strong women, and I've repeatedly told her that it would be good for her to train, as she often complains about neck pain. She also would like to do something for her butt too

[deleted]
Mar 07, 2024 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
Mar 07, 2024 - permalink

My wife started her strength training a few weeks ago. Since she works at a rehab clinic, she uses the equipment there. She knows I'm into strong women, and I've repeatedly told her that it would be good for her to train, as she often complains about neck pain. She also would like to do something for her butt too

My ex was a Physical therapist. She was already very strong and had decent arms when we met. She then got into growing her arms. I've posted pictures of her on this site a number of times.

Mar 09, 2024 - permalink

)

Some of her calves again

Mar 10, 2024 - edited Apr 07, 2024 - permalink

The queen of my original characters does the same thing with that slave/commander of a husband of hers.

It’s how she puts him to sleep every night, in fact. She just keeps squeezing him into unconsciousness over and over and over again until he is too exhausted to wake up before dawn.

[joyfully weeping]

It’s fucking beautiful, man!

Mar 10, 2024 - permalink

Yep my wife has many pics on this site and probably saved on most your computers.😁

Lucky guy. I've been a fan of your wife for a loooong time. Always wondered who the lucky guy was.

Mar 17, 2024 - permalink

Lucky guy. I've been a fan of your wife for a loooong time. Always wondered who the lucky guy was.

Whos your wife,I really need to see her and save pics on my computer too hahaha

Apr 01, 2024 - permalink

Lateste pics of my wife, less lean but bulkier! Her right side I think is reaching the goal, left side is still sucking... any suggestions?

Apr 01, 2024 - permalink

Lateste pics of my wife, less lean but bulkier! Her right side I think is reaching the goal, left side is still sucking... any suggestions?

Tie up her right arm for a while. . .

Apr 01, 2024 - permalink

Ohh, so there was someone who already made that question lol good to know

Apr 02, 2024 - edited Apr 02, 2024 - permalink

Tie up her right arm for a while. . .

No way man, it's her best arm.... I prefer she keeps on over-using it, with her left hand she is totally numb!!

Apr 03, 2024 - permalink

its definitely closer than it was before. Maybe try extra reps on the smaller arm to try and get them closer.

Does she still have those amazing abs ?

Apr 03, 2024 - permalink

its definitely closer than it was before. Maybe try extra reps on the smaller arm to try and get them closer.

Does she still have those amazing abs ?

No she gained some weight and abs are still there but less cut. Hope in the summer. For the arms, it's just a good pic.. look at the difference her!

Apr 04, 2024 - permalink

No she gained some weight and abs are still there but less cut. Hope in the summer. For the arms, it's just a good pic.. look at the difference her!

amazing ! I would say whatever you are currently doing is working amazing. Just keep at it and let nature take its course

Apr 06, 2024 - permalink

> &gt; Her before she stared lifting > > Wow great progress. > How tall is she? Also do you think she still has quite a bit of room to grow (and motivation)?

See progress above. I think she’s growing. 5’9” and 180 lb of muscle.

Do you know any of her measurements?

[deleted]
Apr 06, 2024 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
Apr 07, 2024 - permalink

Little update of wifey

« first < prev Page 74 of 76 next > last »