Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Do any guys on here have wives/girlfriends that are muscular?

« first < prev Page 73 of 78 next > last »
Feb 06, 2024 - permalink

Looks great!

Feb 06, 2024 - permalink
Deleted by markbastion
Feb 17, 2024 - permalink

Bruises are from a massage gun. Lol

Feb 17, 2024 - permalink

> Her before she stared lifting

Wow great progress. How tall is she? Also do you think she still has quite a bit of room to grow (and motivation)?

See progress above. I think she’s growing. 5’9” and 180 lb of muscle.

Feb 17, 2024 - permalink

Bruises are from a massage gun. Lol

I think this is one of the best pictures so far. Very feminine and nice size.

Feb 18, 2024 - permalink

The wife wrapping a heavy chest day with sets of push ups. Size and strength increasing.

Feb 18, 2024 - permalink

Last week my wife just hit the 10 year anniversary of her starting her bodybuilding journey. She went from 120lbs to 175lbs, so far.

Feb 20, 2024 - permalink

Last week my wife just hit the 10 year anniversary of her starting her bodybuilding journey. She went from 120lbs to 175lbs, so far.

WOW, that's an incredible difference and outcome!!

Feb 20, 2024 - permalink

WOW, that's an incredible difference and outcome!!

I guess then that you don't arm wrestle her for money!

Feb 22, 2024 - permalink

You want to meet athletic women? Join a CrossFit gym. Not going to debate the merits of the programming/ or the cult like membership but I've been coaching for about 10 years and that has been my dating pool.

You're going to find people of all shapes and sizes but there will be plenty of muscular women who enjoy lifting and metcons. There is also the forced socialization which is key to getting to know people.

I will also say that my experience has been that most athletic women who plan their lives around their workout schedule are not going to want a partner that is smaller than them. I'm sure their are plenty of exceptions to that statement but that's been my experience.

I went from 155# at 24 to 225# at 34. That opened some doors that wouldn't have been there as a skinny dude

Anyway about my girlfriend. She's got a typical female CrossFit/oly lifter body. Thick quads, wide back and bulging traps. Not a bodybuilder but sexy as can be. We lift together most days and both cycle steroids together which leads to some crazy sex as well as some emotional "discussions". She knows what my kinks are and it took some for her to come around to embracing them but now when she wants to have sex she tells me her muscles are sore and need massaging. Neither one of us is dominant or submissive but we're both willing to endulge the others pleasures.

Wonderful dream!

Feb 23, 2024 - permalink

This ones mine :) biceps and shoulders coming on nicely,shes got a killer back and traps also for a natural girl

Feb 26, 2024 - permalink

See progress above. I think she’s growing. 5’9” and 180 lb of muscle.

Wow that's great! Has she ever measured her bicep size?

[deleted]
Feb 29, 2024 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
Feb 29, 2024 - permalink

I won’t post pictures of my girlfriend for privacy sake but recently she just squatted 315 and deadlifted 365 all natural! I’m kicking myself everyday that I bagged such a hot woman. We are starting to talk about light PED use and I think she’d get really big with even that. Her carry strength is also amazing.

Mar 02, 2024 - permalink

Little glimpse of my fiancé’s pecs and traps. She’s getting stronger every week.

Mar 02, 2024 - permalink
Deleted by jonnt77
Mar 02, 2024 - permalink

A couple more from the gym

Mar 02, 2024 - permalink

A couple more from the gym

Looks like some tremendously powerful thighs.

Mar 03, 2024 - permalink

Looks like some tremendously powerful thighs.

They most certainly are. She can crush me between them with ease and loves doing so.

« first < prev Page 73 of 78 next > last »