Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Do any guys on here have wives/girlfriends that are muscular?

« first < prev Page 6 of 77 next > last »
Aug 04, 2021 - permalink

I am still shocked by the fact that my gf wants to be big. She said it herself that she wants to be really big and ripped. We are still teens (me 18 and her 17 yrs) so we got plenty of time to start going into the gym and really starting to grow.

Do it, you will be thankfull later

[deleted]
Aug 04, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Chainer
Aug 04, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Chainer
[deleted]
Aug 04, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Chainer
Aug 04, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Chainer
[deleted]
Aug 04, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Chainer
Aug 04, 2021 - permalink

My wife has been defeating me in armwrestling since we got engaged 11 years ago and the difference has only multiplied. She is able to curl 30 lbs and her curl endurance is insane. She can dumbbell row 45 pounds for 12 reps and no extra movement. One time we went to a hotel gym and she did five reps at 85 w/ a swing. Her back, lats and arms are vastly stronger and larger.

My ex-wife is actually responsible for motivating me to lift weights and get stronger. She had a physical job, involving lifting and using her hands a lot. Early in our relationship, I was play wrestling with her, trying to pin her arms to the bed. Not only were my attempts feeble but she started laughing at me. It was infuriating to discover how much stronger she was and her taunting laughter was more than I could take. I've always loved muscular girls my whole life but I hadn't planned on having my manhood taken from me. Now, many years later, I would love to experience a woman stronger than me. The thought of that is very arousing but in my early years, I guess I wasn't ready for it.

Aug 04, 2021 - permalink

I understand what you mean! It isn’t like I planned it to be this way. Nothing major, but there have been occasions she has this realization where she remembers how much stronger she is than me. Most of the time it is just a matter of fact, but every once in awhile, she rubs it in.

The most embarrassing night was on a family Spring Break night. I was watching March Madness with my cousin (east coast) when I went to be a good husband and check on her. She was a little emotional and asked me to stay a few minutes. So, we got into bed and I was just holding her when I went to push away and go finish watching the night cap games. Well, she didn’t let go and locked me into a tight cuddle/leg locked me. She then crushed me for the next hour in a series of scissors, grapevines, and head-locks until I gave up.

Aug 05, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Chainer
[deleted]
Aug 05, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Chainer
Aug 05, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Chainer
Aug 05, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Chainer
Aug 05, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Chainer
[deleted]
Aug 05, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Chainer
[deleted]
Aug 05, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Chainer
Aug 06, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Chainer
[deleted]
Aug 06, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
[deleted]
Aug 06, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Chainer
Aug 06, 2021 - permalink

> Yeahhh. If your wife is who I think it is, you’re 100% correct lol> Yep my wife has many pics on this site and probably saved on most your computers.😁

Okay you think you do. I took this pic tonight as she was making dinner. She is an IFBB pro but has been out the game for 14 years now. Now 57 years old. Figure it out?

Wow... had a crush on Karen for so long.. the best abs on the circuit, by far. Great to see she's still looking so strong Hope you both are doing well, Tthanks for sharing the pic

Aug 06, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Nc2476
Aug 06, 2021 - permalink

My lady… soon to be competitor and strong as hell. Loves to show off both.

Looking great

cgsweat
Aug 06, 2021 - permalink

Careful if you want her to remain anonymous. You just gave away details that "she is competing soon" and we know she has blonde hair and tattoos on both shoulders. I'm just saying don't be surprised if someone discovers who she is.

Aug 10, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Chainer
[deleted]
Aug 10, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Chainer
Aug 10, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Chainer
« first < prev Page 6 of 77 next > last »