Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Do any guys on here have wives/girlfriends that are muscular?

« first < prev Page 7 of 76 next > last »
[deleted]
Aug 10, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Chainer
Aug 10, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Ricky250
Aug 10, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Chainer
[deleted]
Aug 11, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Chainer
Aug 11, 2021 - permalink

> Who is she?? She is beutiful.

Karen Zaremba

Thanks Buddy.

Chainer
Aug 12, 2021 - permalink

The guy with the "sister" admitted elsewhere to having made it up, so I have deleted his comments and the responses to him so the thread can get back on track.

Aug 12, 2021 - permalink

Thanks for ending the nonsense.

The guy with the "sister" admitted elsewhere to having made it up, so I have deleted his comments and the responses to him so the thread can get back on track.

Aug 12, 2021 - permalink

Ahh, very good to know

Aug 12, 2021 - permalink

There is no question you can ask on this board that will bring out more lies than this question. LOL

Aug 12, 2021 - permalink

My wife is Isabelle Carder.

Aug 13, 2021 - permalink

My wife is Isabelle Carder.

She's pretty badass :)

Aug 14, 2021 - permalink

Do any of your muscular spouses know that you have this fetish?

Isabelle knows.

Aug 14, 2021 - permalink

Mine knows and enjoys it with me ……

Aug 14, 2021 - permalink

Mine knows and enjoys it with me ……

Thats v hot

Aug 14, 2021 - permalink

My wife has good genetics, she has a toned body. I guess she could be quite big if she wanted to. I bought her dumbells as Valentine gift, but she still does'nt want to use them :'(

Aug 16, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Mandul
Aug 16, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Highprotein
Aug 21, 2021 - edited Mar 17, 2024 - permalink

> From 2013 > > > > >

Wow v impressive

It is a selfie she took asking me if I miss her and hinting what I could expect for the evening 😍💪🏾

Aug 21, 2021 - edited Mar 17, 2024 - permalink

> From 2013 > > > > >

Thank you. Wow she is strong. She has some nice ceps!

Yes she is and she has.

It is a selfie she took asking me if I miss her and hinting what I could expect for the evening 😍💪🏾

Aug 22, 2021 - edited Aug 22, 2021 - permalink

My wife (we've been together since we were in highschool) always had an athletic body because she did a lot of sports in highschool and she always told me how easy was to gain muscle for her. Although she wasn't really muscular, she was the reason why I understood that I find muscles on a girl hot. Time ago she found out that I liked muscular girls and she didn't take it well. She said she would never want to look like that and that it was weird that I liked that kind of stuff.

In recent years she changed her mindset towards being athletic and fit, mostly for health reasons, but I believe she doesn't mind the muscular look now that is considered hot (compared to years ago). Plus I think she wants to be attractive for me because I guess you can consider me an attractive man (although not very muscular, even though I am working on it).

She started going to the gym and in a short time she is gaining noticeable muscles. She doesn't use steroids (I can only wish she'll think about it in the future) and we are parents of small children, so she can't fully commit on working out yet, but in my opinion it's already going great. I love seeing her bicep bulging out Everytime she uses her arms, her pecs are popping more and more (which makes me go crazy happy) and back and forearms are just indicative of how much potential she has. Legs are very hot too, but I am an upper body lover. I really believe she has amazing genetics for muscle building and I am SO excited to see what's going to happen in the future. I am just very grateful for this change she just started in her life.

Aug 25, 2021 - permalink

This was two years ago - she’s gotten more serious about bodybuilding since.

[deleted]
Sep 10, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
« first < prev Page 7 of 76 next > last »