Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Do any guys on here have wives/girlfriends that are muscular?

« first < prev Page 4 of 77 next > last »
Jul 23, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by damagecontrol
Jul 24, 2021 - permalink

A few screencaps of my wife flexing for me. Doesn't workout at all, naturally muscular and she gets compliments on her arms all the time.

Jul 24, 2021 - permalink

A couple more. I would add the clip but I don't know how to blur her face in a video.

Jul 24, 2021 - permalink

That describes most people, muscular or not, male or female. We tend to put more work and emphasis on our physical appearance before we hook up with and marry someone. It's like how some people say "Don't get married, it's all downhill from there!"

Don't get me wrong, I've seen marriages that work, where both people are genuinely happy. I'm just saying if you're unhappy with your partner's appearance then you're in a pretty large club.

I hear ya cgsweat, I think it's called "Club This Sucks"! Honestly, a lot of the times I wish I weren't so obsessed with the physical appearance and muscular aesthetics. I just wish I were wired where it wasn't so important to me.

Jul 24, 2021 - permalink

I hear ya cgsweat, I think it's called "Club This Sucks"! Honestly, a lot of the times I wish I weren't so obsessed with the physical appearance and muscular aesthetics. I just wish I were wired where it wasn't so important to me.

@muscleflexin... it's like that saying, "it's both a blessing and a curse". I hear ya brother. I get no, none, zero, stimulation from a non-muscular woman. I have to fantasize, during sex, about one of the recent muscular hotties that I saw here or on another site, to get me going. The aesthetics of the muscular female is one thing and then the feeling of her hard muscles, moving under her soft skin...OMG!!! It cannot be replaced. In cases like ours and some others...once you've had a muscular woman, it's so frustrating, when it's gone. It's a void that can only be replaced by another muscular woman. We're wired this way...and in spite of the frustration, I would never trade the incredible rush I get from even seeing one.

Jul 24, 2021 - edited Jul 24, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Highprotein
[deleted]
Jul 24, 2021 - permalink

@luvembuff Why exactly did she stop working out if you said she enjoyed the feeling of being able to get you aroused by it?

Jul 24, 2021 - permalink

@muscleflexin... it's like that saying, "it's both a blessing and a curse". I hear ya brother. I get no, none, zero, stimulation from a non-muscular woman. I have to fantasize, during sex, about one of the recent muscular hotties that I saw here or on another site, to get me going. The aesthetics of the muscular female is one thing and then the feeling of her hard muscles, moving under her soft skin...OMG!!! It cannot be replaced. In cases like ours and some others...once you've had a muscular woman, it's so frustrating, when it's gone. It's a void that can only be replaced by another muscular woman. We're wired this way...and in spite of the frustration, I would never trade the incredible rush I get from even seeing one.

You pretty much said it all and nailed my feelings down. My first muscular relationship was in college, she was a gymnast and after feeling her hard body, especially her big muscular quads, poppin' delts and all the fun I had with her rippling washboard abs that was it for me. From there it was only really fit women to hardcore bodybuilders. And I guess because of how I'm wired, the arousal and rush I get during every faucet of sex is so much greater than sex with non-muscular women. There's really no comparison for me.

Jul 24, 2021 - edited Jul 24, 2021 - permalink

You pretty much said it all and nailed my feelings down. My first muscular relationship was in college, she was a gymnast and after feeling her hard body, especially her big muscular quads, poppin' delts and all the fun I had with her rippling washboard abs that was it for me. From there it was only really fit women to hardcore bodybuilders. And I guess because of how I'm wired, the arousal and rush I get during every faucet of sex is so much greater than sex with non-muscular women. There's really no comparison for me.

@muscleflexin...like you said, "the arousal and rush from being with a muscular woman is truly off the charts". I'm an older guy but when I'm with a muscular woman, I have the libido of a super charged 18 year old. It's insane how excited I get and I can literally go for hours. And in response to twinPete's why did my wife stop working out if her muscles drove me crazy? Who knows... laziness? I stay in good shape because I want my wife to have the best me. I wish I could get the same from her.

Jul 24, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by damagecontrol
Jul 24, 2021 - permalink

Jul 24, 2021 - permalink

And you know what she told me on our wedding day? She said “I can’t wait to get bigger, stronger, more vascular, and sexier for you!” And she has been doing exactly that. I agree with all the comments about being with a muscular women. You can NEVER go back to a “normal” woman. They just cannot measure up.

Jul 25, 2021 - permalink

@USA1...Maryon is beautiful and it's clear you hit the lottery of wives. 👍🥰

Jul 25, 2021 - permalink

> > Okay you think you do. I took this pic tonight as she was making dinner. She is an IFBB pro but has been out the game for 14 years now. Now 57 years old. Figure it out? > > > > >

Does she still have those amazing abs?

I'd love to see more of her. You know, if she's cool with it of course... Maybe some pictures with abs?

Jul 26, 2021 - permalink

My wife is Maryon on this site. Check out her pics. She is always ripped and gets women and men asking about her arms! Last year she won The Maryland Natural Championships for open and over 50 in her first competition (bucket list for her…and me). She won figure and physique. Now she is recovering from shoulder replacement and trying to grow bigger to compete again in 2022. I’m the luckiest guy in the world! She flexes all the time as she knows it turns me on and it turns her on too!

Wow shes stunning

Aug 01, 2021 - permalink

True story about my wife. (Sorry if the english is not all that, I am scandinavian)

My wife is seven years yonger than me. When we got married in 2004 she was 22 and 28 I on my way to 29. She is born in Somalia, 160 cm(5’3”) and I (and most others) think extremely good looking. She has a very slim body with rather straight not so slim waist, small breast, nice round ass and long thin legs. But her shoulders and arms are naturaly athletic looking. I have always liked girls with arm and leg muscles. So when we first met, 2 years prior to marige, I ofcourse look for some muscles. I was a bit disapointed at first since she has hardly no visible calf muscles (i love calves, and will tell about an ex in another story) and only little quadriceps. Her ass on the other hand was so round and perfect. It took a few weeks until I saw her arms un covered, but man when I did. It was at a friends house and she took her cardigan of and had i high cut t-shirt under. Slim, toned arms. Then it happened she fixed her ponytail and a super round biceps just poped up. I could not stop looking and she saw it and got a little shy. Moving on; when dating and later maried she was not shy showing me her muscles. In fact my encouragement made her show more and more in public to and she got so much nice compliments. She started working out, she had never lifted weights before just did running. And she built muscle fast. She has The type of body that don’t show alot of muscle when relaxed but realy pops when flexed. At least arms, shoulders, ass and hamstring. Her quads and calves don’t pop out that much. On the other hand her flexed muscles are extremely hard. I know why they say rock hard. After giving birth 2005 she developed even better biceps by always carrying our doughter. At the time she was 52 kg (114 lb) and her arm was 23cm(>9”) unflexed and 26cm(10 1/4”) flexed. 13% flex increase solid rock hard biceps.

Then 2012, mother of three she got a 30 year crisis or something. She felt old and flubby, still looked amazing 2 years after our sons birth, she weight almost 60 kg (132 lb) and started to lift weights again and to loose some body fat. She reached her muscular peak at 2013 weighing 54 kg (119 lb). Arms now 24.5cm(almost 9 3/4”) unflexed and 28.5cm(11 1/4”) flexed. That is over 16% bigger flexed. On her slim arm it looked amazing. She got so many compliments. Showed her arms alot but even in sleeves the biceps showed. At that time she did bicep curls with 8-12 kg (17-25 lb) for reps. She was so strong. Extremely sexy. Over the years she stoppen liftning and got a little heavier (not fat) Now at 39 she is again is feeling old, soon 40, and has gone back to the gym. As of now she is at 58 kg (127 lb) . Arms 26cm (10 1/4”) unflexed and 29.5cm(almost 11 3/4”) flexed. Still 13.5 % increase. Some fat over the muscles but flexed the muscle it self is still rock hard. I mean super solid. Last week we had some friends over and we started talking about traing and fitness. Two of the ladies said they wanted arms like my wifes and asked her to flex. She did and they looked in envy of the round peak that poped up. On of them reached out and grabbed her arm and just gasped. Oh my God that is hard she said. I did not know muscles could be that hard. The other felt it and said it was harder than her husbands so ofourse they all had to feel it and was amazed of how hard it realy is. You can not compress it at all. It is so solid. That night we had the most amazing sex with her flexing more and harder than usual. She put me in several body siccors and her thighs (even though not so deffined) are equaly hard flexed. The same with her ass. Solid ass rock.

I can’t wait to se what the next months will bring. Hopefully she sticks to her routine, losses some weight and maybe build some more.

/Frank

Aug 02, 2021 - permalink

Yes Lizflex is my girl. I have a few pics of here in here

Aug 02, 2021 - permalink

Had a girlfriend for the last year now who’s an acro gymnast. Don’t want to post pictures on here just to keep her anonymous but if anyone wants to see her just message me

Aug 02, 2021 - permalink
Aug 02, 2021 - permalink

A girl I was talking to turned out that was trying to scam me but hey I still got these pics

Aug 02, 2021 - permalink

A girl I was talking to turned out that was trying to scam me but hey I still got these pics

How was she trying to scam you?

Aug 03, 2021 - permalink

How was she trying to scam you?

It was one of the tinder scam girls that try to promote fake cryptocurrencies. We even had a video call and she was really her but yea she was trying to scam me

Aug 03, 2021 - permalink

Yup. My wife is a bodybuilder. She's on this site but I can't disclose who she is. I'll share details of how she is but I won't give away any info that would make her identity obvious. She's 5'4 and 168 lbs at last check. Incredibly strong. She does use gear. Not a lot because her body responds so well too it. She has 15 inch arms and 25.5 inch quads. It's a blast. My dream come true. She wasn't a bodybuilder when we met but she did love to workout. Over time it just evolved to where we are today.

It took a while for her to be sexually comfortable with her size and strength. I would describe her level of muscle between figure and physique. She could compete in both categories and has the legs of a wellness chick. Now, our sex life is unreal. She loves her muscle and knows It drives me wild and uses it to her advantage in bed. If you want to know more I'll answer to the best of my ability.

Aug 03, 2021 - permalink

@manlovesmuscle……what are her measurements ????

« first < prev Page 4 of 77 next > last »