Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Do any guys on here have wives/girlfriends that are muscular?

« first < prev Page 3 of 75 next > last »
Jun 19, 2021 - permalink

My wife 47yo, always made track and field 15_18yo, from 2019 with dumbell

Damn looks really good!

Jun 20, 2021 - permalink

All of your wives/girlfriends are very sexy and beautiful. Thank you for sharing pics/videos

Jun 20, 2021 - permalink

Would be nice to see some recent pics of Karen always have been a big fan. Her overall package is outstanding, very attractive, pretty smile, nicely muscled, no nasty skull tats or head half shaved just classic good looks.

[deleted]
Jun 20, 2021 - edited Jun 20, 2021 - permalink

My GF is "fit," but I wouldn't say "muscular.," however -and I guess it's genetics- she has a pretty damn defined six pack, lower ab veins and all. It's perfection for me...

[deleted]
Jun 20, 2021 - permalink

Jealous of you people. I know fit chicks tend to pair up with fit partners, but I have no interest in getting into the fitness lifestyle. Like, I eat healthy and I exercise when I can, but I'm not muscular and I don't have much interest in the bodybuilding world. My favourite sport is football, where people can't be too muscular because it amounts to useless extra weight.

Still, I like muscular women... That feel when no veiny roided GF :(

Jun 20, 2021 - permalink

Yes. But over the years, she has ranged from buff to fit/average. She is a professional and has job commitments and a few skiing injuries kept her out of the gym for long periods. Personality and compatibility are important and can’t be overlooked in a relationship.

[deleted]
Jun 20, 2021 - permalink

There’s nothing wrong with it, it’s just that it’s not the fantasy most guys on here think it is. Women don’t talking ab crushing your skull with their bicep and bend metal in half. It’s for money, not reality. > > She's not "dominant" or any of that nonsense that some folks throw around on here

What's wrong with being muscular AND dominant? I mean, It's probably an even more rare combination, but why call it nonsense?

Jun 21, 2021 - permalink

You want to meet athletic women? Join a CrossFit gym. Not going to debate the merits of the programming/ or the cult like membership but I've been coaching for about 10 years and that has been my dating pool.

You're going to find people of all shapes and sizes but there will be plenty of muscular women who enjoy lifting and metcons. There is also the forced socialization which is key to getting to know people.

I will also say that my experience has been that most athletic women who plan their lives around their workout schedule are not going to want a partner that is smaller than them. I'm sure their are plenty of exceptions to that statement but that's been my experience.

I went from 155# at 24 to 225# at 34. That opened some doors that wouldn't have been there as a skinny dude

Anyway about my girlfriend. She's got a typical female CrossFit/oly lifter body. Thick quads, wide back and bulging traps. Not a bodybuilder but sexy as can be. We lift together most days and both cycle steroids together which leads to some crazy sex as well as some emotional "discussions". She knows what my kinks are and it took some for her to come around to embracing them but now when she wants to have sex she tells me her muscles are sore and need massaging. Neither one of us is dominant or submissive but we're both willing to endulge the others pleasures.

Jun 21, 2021 - permalink

It's great to read a lot of us guys are nowadays living the dream. Very inspirational. A few years ago it felt like it would be something impossible to reach. Look at us now!

Jul 23, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Likefemmuscles
[deleted]
Jul 23, 2021 - permalink

Tell your wife that a random stranger on the internet would like to massage her back!

Jul 23, 2021 - permalink

My wife is Maryon on this site. Check out her pics. She is always ripped and gets women and men asking about her arms! Last year she won The Maryland Natural Championships for open and over 50 in her first competition (bucket list for her…and me). She won figure and physique. Now she is recovering from shoulder replacement and trying to grow bigger to compete again in 2022. I’m the luckiest guy in the world! She flexes all the time as she knows it turns me on and it turns her on too!

Jul 23, 2021 - permalink

Have her scissor you into dreamland or does that happen!?

Jul 23, 2021 - permalink

My wife is Maryon on this site. Check out her pics. She is always ripped and gets women and men asking about her arms! Last year she won The Maryland Natural Championships for open and over 50 in her first competition (bucket list for her…and me). She won figure and physique. Now she is recovering from shoulder replacement and trying to grow bigger to compete again in 2022. I’m the luckiest guy in the world! She flexes all the time as she knows it turns me on and it turns her on too!

@USA1....your wife Maryon is truly beautiful. I used to be one of the lucky ones too but my wife, once we officially married, stopped lifting, got flabby and chubby, so that's why I'm here so much. Funny thing is, when my wife was lifting and had muscle, she knew exactly why I couldn't keep my hands off of her.

Jul 23, 2021 - permalink

@USA1....your wife Maryon is truly beautiful. I used to be one of the lucky ones too but my wife, once we officially married, stopped lifting, got flabby and chubby, so that's why I'm here so much. Funny thing is, when my wife was lifting and had muscle, she knew exactly why I couldn't keep my hands off of her.

Have you talked to your wife about this?

Jul 23, 2021 - permalink

@Gatsby...yes, absolutely. When we first started dating, I explained how much muscle on a woman excited me. At that time, she had muscular calves and to my surprise and delight, she also had thickly muscled forearms and even had traps and very developed rear delts. She had a job loading freight and all that muscle was a bi-product of her job. Once she saw how I reacted to her muscle, she began lifting weights to get her arms even more developed. Sexually, due to her muscle, I could literally go all night if she allowed it. She told me how sexy I made her feel due to my ridiculous libido, knowing that it was her muscle that drove me crazy. At times, she'd call me from her apartment and tell me to come over because she was working her arms with her dumbbells, with her phone on speaker, she'd whisper, "bring the lotion". She absolutely knew what her muscles did to me!! She lost her job and shortly after that, we got married. She never touched a weight again and no longer had her freight job. Now the muscle is gone...our sex life wanes and she knows exactly why. I have always kept a muscular physique myself, so it's not like I set a bad example. I miss those muscles she once had. 😩

Jul 23, 2021 - permalink

My ex too luvembuff. We both were bodybuilders and before we got married, she said "we have to promise to stay as fit and muscular and active for one another till death do us part" and I was more than happy to promise that. And all my co-workers, friends and family were amazed by her physique and dedication. They constantly referred to her as buff, diesel, ripped and swole. Then a just before the wedding she tapered off a little bit from her workouts, but blamed all the planning for the wedding. She was obsessed with everything being perfect. But after the wedding she never regained her old workout intensity and her diet was far from strict. Basically, she caught her fish with her body as bait and after reeling him in that was it.

cgsweat
Jul 23, 2021 - permalink

That describes most people, muscular or not, male or female. We tend to put more work and emphasis on our physical appearance before we hook up with and marry someone. It's like how some people say "Don't get married, it's all downhill from there!"

Don't get me wrong, I've seen marriages that work, where both people are genuinely happy. I'm just saying if you're unhappy with your partner's appearance then you're in a pretty large club.

Jul 23, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Highprotein
Jul 23, 2021 - permalink

My wife is 5’5 160 pounds of Muscles and Curves She is 41-27-41 with 15 inch biceps…. Her favorite line is “ Behind every curve there’s a muscle “ She absolutely loves to flex for me during sex and went we’re in public Women get very jealous of her when their husbands and BFs can’t take their eyes off her….It really turns her on exciting men in public…..

Jul 23, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by damagecontrol
cgsweat
Jul 23, 2021 - permalink

My wife is competing tomorrow at the Pittsburgh Teen, Collegiate and Masters… Masters division of course!

Congrats, wish her luck!

Jul 23, 2021 - permalink

My sister is pretty muscular for natural.

« first < prev Page 3 of 75 next > last »