Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

My First Muscle Girl Turn On

« first < prev Page 4 of 18 next > last »
Aug 03, 2021 - permalink

I think my very first inkling that lead to absolute proof that not just a slim or fit lady was my type but a muscular build was some movie I saw on cable.

I've no idea what it was called, maybe somebody can help me out here.

It was from the 80s, I think, slightly outdated when I saw it and definitely B-movie production value. There were several fbbs in it. At least three. One was particularly hot. To be fair the other two, I had no problems with either.

I think they were on some different planet and there was some kind of war or revolution?

I stopped watching the story and just stared at the women.

Could you be thinking about the “Nemesis” movies with Sue Price? One of the sequels (part 3?) there is a bunch of FBB cameos in addition to Sue.

Aug 05, 2021 - permalink

I saw this in a store when I was in my early teens and bought it. The rest is history, haha.

Aug 05, 2021 - permalink

I saw this in a store when I was in my early teens and bought it. The rest is history, haha.

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/?name=...

Aug 05, 2021 - permalink

Cory Everson!

Aug 07, 2021 - permalink

Back in the 80s (almost 90s). Random magazine at home, had the pic of some random local bodybuilders. Needless to say, that magazine never left my bedroom after that. I was 10, 12 maybe

Aug 07, 2021 - permalink

Possibly Raye Hollit.

Aug 17, 2021 - permalink

I'm gonna say it was a confluence of things happening in my early teens. My dad used to watch the women's fitness competitions on ESPN and the women were muscular, bit not quite bodybuilder level, then catching Kiana Tom in the morning before school and the clincher was the 2000 Playboy issue featuring Chyna.

Everything was out in the open, her in one erotic pose after another and the whole thing gave it an air of legitimacy. It was like...well yeah, of course a woman like that is sexy duh. Made my little teenage brain wonder what it would be like to be with a woman who was that strong.

Aug 20, 2021 - permalink

Nancy Lewis

Aug 21, 2021 - permalink

My first real muscle turn on was Cindy Phillips back in 2005 I think

Aug 21, 2021 - permalink

LISA LYON and CARLA DUNLAP!!!

Aug 21, 2021 - permalink

Judy Miller. She's the first FBB that really caught my attention...mainly because of this pic.

Aug 21, 2021 - permalink

ESPN competitions and Kiana Tom when young were my first exposure. But by the time I turned a teen it was Gina Farnsworth that I knew muscular women were my thing.

Aug 21, 2021 - permalink

Mine was the shehulk transformation from the hulk cartoon from 1996 at around 13 or so years old.

Aug 21, 2021 - edited Aug 21, 2021 - permalink

Mine was Gayle Olinekova. Not sure if any of you remember her. I accidentally saw her book at B Dalton book store and was very impressed at her legs and fell in love with muscular women. Bought the book and still have it till this day. Had to hid it away so my parents and later wife and kids can not find it. Wished I was born much later since I believe it is not taboo anymore.

Aug 21, 2021 - permalink

Mine was Gayle Olinekova. Not sure if any of you remember her. I accidentally saw her book at B Dalton book store and was very impressed at her legs and fell in love with muscular women. Bought the book and still have it till this day. Had to hid it away so my parents and later wife and kids can not find it. Wished I was born much later since I believe it is not taboo anymore.

Was this her book?

Wow!

Aug 21, 2021 - permalink

Moms had a Muscle & Fitness magazine back in the early 90s, Im thinking maybe `92, and there was a few pages of Anja Schreiner. This pic in particular in the mag I thought was stunning back when I was 11-12 years old. Thanks mom? lol

Aug 21, 2021 - permalink

melissa coates

Aug 21, 2021 - permalink

Erica Mes

Aug 23, 2021 - permalink

Asian fitness fan, that’s not it. I believe the one you shown is her 2nd book. It was her 1st book that I saw at the book store

Aug 23, 2021 - permalink

this poster of penny price changed my life

Aug 24, 2021 - permalink

Nice

Aug 24, 2021 - permalink

Was this her book?

Wow!

That was her 2nd - she had one with a black and white cover too that was stunning. My first wife had it and when I saw it on her shelf almost fell down.

Aug 24, 2021 - permalink

sorry for double posting, but this thread had my tracking back my memories... and it wasn't penny that was the first. It was wendy jeal. i watched her in an olympics qualifying heat... and i was... wait. What's this? i like this. By the time i saw Penny, i knew what i liked, but by then i was already wendy's[link text]

« first < prev Page 4 of 18 next > last »