Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

My First Muscle Girl Turn On

« first < prev Page 5 of 16 next > last »
Aug 25, 2021 - permalink

Mine was the shehulk transformation from the hulk cartoon from 1996 at around 13 or so years old.

oh yes I was a little older but that was a instant "I couldnt believe that is so hot" and it was kind of the first time I saw it so well done. As I'm a little older, my first she-hulk of that sort was the one at the Benny Hill Show. But that cartoon still amazes me.

But trying to address the topic, and be a little precise, I would say there was a good size poster in a local bicicle repair store in the begining 90s, this poster was of this fitness model (much Tanya Merryman looking, couldnt say who she was)

In this poster she was wearing this short and destroyed jeans and a bikini top, she was kind of showing her back, an butt shot, but at the same time she was twisting her body while grabbing a bike, and you could almost every development in her body.

I remember making excuses just to pass by en watch the poster a little more... Same happened later, this time a little gym was opened in the neighbordhood, it was in the route from school to home, so I make sure I never miss it because I discovered 2 fitness posters. Everyday I tried to watch them a little, and I try to think about every detail, while not looking creepy.

That's another thing, at the same time I was super worry I was "caught" and someone make fun of me because a) I'm kind of a pervert b) I like women that exercises and display muscularity b) I'm a wanker, etc. Of course imagine when I could record from TV.

But at the same time there was something that I could never forget, when I was really little, there was I think my birthday, and there was some hired people to entertain the kids, they proyected some slideshows and display some sort of comic were a scientist was molested but became super strongt with a tonic, a classic. This kind of caught my attention a lot.

And then there was all the take on being strong on cartoons... the tonics, or courses to be strong, the amount of strengh or side they gain and how it changed everything. Like everyone got dominated from time to time, and it was brutal. Tom & Jerry did it all the time, sometimes I feel fear about this "injustice" power and sometimes I felt euphoric. Also Popeye. Ah and of course there was something that make me really sad and disturbed about the Hulk tv series. Really loved the show, Hulk looking like you would imagine. And the theme were the same, and now this time with some real bodybuilder (and champion). I think that ingrained some memories about muscle flexing.

But at the time I just consumed whatever erotic material I could find on magazines or Tv... I discovered Bodyshaping in ESPN and that was kind of it. Sorry, all this was to bring this other moment.

Aug 25, 2021 - permalink

I can't remember if this was my first, but it's certainly a bit unique. In the early seventies I was a pre-teen. My friend down the street had an older brother with a huge record collection, mainly rock music. Browsing through his records, I came across the Alice Cooper album called Muscle of Love. On the cover was an illustration showing the silhouette of an apparently nude, muscular woman flexing. Back then muscular women were seldom seen. I just remember the sight of this album giving me a strange feelig, and I could not take my eyes of it. I often wondered what the story behind that album cover was.

Sep 11, 2021 - permalink

Good ol American Gladiators and I think a Jenny Jones talk show about FBBs looking for love. Is where I remember, one fbb on JJ show said she's trying to get tossed around that sounded so hot.

Sep 26, 2021 - permalink

sorry for double posting, but this thread had my tracking back my memories... and it wasn't penny that was the first. It was wendy jeal. i watched her in an olympics qualifying heat... and i was... wait. What's this? i like this. By the time i saw Penny, i knew what i liked, but by then i was already wendy's[link text]

Check out what's on her feet! A pair of 1984/85 Adidas ZX600s. Worth loads these days, if you can find some. I used to wear them in the mid-80s. I sold a pair for £300 years ago.

[deleted]
Jan 08, 2022 - permalink

> Some ab workout video on youtube….cant find it anymore. She would flex her abs after each set. I was in the 7th grade and would watch it on rewind forever lol. Thus began my fetish of female abs

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtynYEnJ4RC6... Enjoy~ It has to be one of these

Dude! Thanks for this videos! I was looking for lot of them!

[deleted]
Jan 08, 2022 - permalink

Some ab workout video on youtube….cant find it anymore. She would flex her abs after each set. I was in the 7th grade and would watch it on rewind forever lol. Thus began my fetish of female abs

i was the same i believe one was gina alioti? also zuzana spears .watched them 100s of times lol

Jan 09, 2022 - permalink

I was 18 and saw this image of Angela Salvagno. I was hooked from then on.

Jan 09, 2022 - permalink

Fitness America Pageant on ESPN/ESPN2, Magazines in grocery stores, American Gladiators, WWE when it was known as WWF, Exercise shows on ESPN2

That is what started it for me and it has grown ever since

Jan 09, 2022 - edited Jan 09, 2022 - permalink

Definitely the Ms. Olympia 2004 show.

Iris Kyle, Lenda Murray, and Yaxenia Oriquen were the heavy hitters and brought seriously beautiful physiques

Denise Marino, Dayana Cadeau, Marja Lethonen, and Betty Pariso put on amazing displays and had fun routines with costumes.

Bonnie Priest, Lisa Aukland and Man Ann Mendoza were super underrated and had amazing performances.

But for me Joanna Thomas (RIP) was just next level. This whole event got me, but her her routine was my all time favorite.

Jan 09, 2022 - permalink

Fitness America Pageant on ESPN/ESPN2 // Exercise shows on ESPN2

Yes I remember that show/event from time to time, from time to time I checked ESPN or the cable guide. Discovering Bodyshaping with Kiana Tom was a gold mine, it was emited a lot and some outfit the girls choosed were just amazing.

[deleted]
Jan 09, 2022 - permalink

I am not sure, but it was probably Cory Everson.

Jan 09, 2022 - permalink

Erica Cordie got me into the gwm world. I saw a video of her in this outfit pumping her biceps, and that turned on me like crazy.

This was the video https://youtu.be/akASBTyTGR0

It was from her original channel, but she deleted all of her videos.

Jan 09, 2022 - permalink

i was the same i believe one was gina alioti? also zuzana spears .watched them 100s of times lol

I really enjoyed that gina one!

Jan 09, 2022 - permalink

I was about 10, so this would have been very early 90’s. I was in school and we were having morning assembly and in it, among other things, we would sing hymns and the girls would play recorder and flute. One girl, Kate, was also an accomplished gymnast, and I remember she had the flute in her mouth, was holding it awkwardly, and this was because she was trying to fix her hair as well. Well it wasn’t much but there was bicep action right there. She had clearly visible, and for her age, quite substantial biceps, and I couldn’t take my eyes off them, and being 10 at the time I couldn’t tell you why. It wasn’t sexual at all, just more of a fascination.

From there, like with most people, it was Gladiators, WWF, and the early internet sites like Davemeister, Builtmore, Yahoo Groups.

Chyna doing Playboy was a huge thing, and even to this day remains one of the biggest ever selling issues, so there’s clearly a silent majority out there.

Jan 09, 2022 - permalink

Sharon Bruneau (Sexy AF)

Jan 09, 2022 - permalink

I'm so Old, my first inkling was the pictorial "Viva Machisma!" in Esquire, July 1975. I've never seen it since, though I've looked for it online and in libraries, and I can't remember the name of the model. I must have been something like 10. Then it was Real People on NBC, must have been some time in 1980. They showed Laura Combes --

I would have been heavily into puberty by then. Of course, the show held her up as a freak -- it was a freakshow, and even back then, I was kind of disgusted by the show itself. But the video of Laura captured my heart, and today, here I am.

Jan 09, 2022 - permalink

Cory Everson Melissa Coates

Game over

Jan 09, 2022 - permalink

During my childhood who girls were the significant influensers. My next door neighbour was a real tomboy, she wasn't really muscular, but solidly built and strong, not fat in any way! I remember helping out our dads and competing in who could lift the heaviest. One specific incident stands strong we were about 10 - we got angry with each other and started kinda fighting...not punching, but we pushed each other and tried to pin each other, and she won! I can't remember the hold, but she got me locked in on the ground somehow, with her face next to me, facing my ear! I remember the angry grunting sounds we made and me eventually realizing I could not get out! So I started crying and I remember her angry grunting turning into pitty and asking if i was ok as she loosened her grip. As soon as she loosened her grip a little i started fighting back, and she locked in her grip tightly again. I can't remember how it ended.

Then there was this other girl down the street I only played with sometimes. We were around 11-12 years old And I remember her really playing into my fascination with muscles, we would arm wrestle and play wrestle. Often I would ask her to flex, and I remember the first time i dared to ask her to flex. We were in her room watching Dumbo (Don't know why I remember that) and somehow we reached a natural point where I asked her to flex, and I remember a perfect peaked bicep, it was not huge but definitely not small either. Looking back it could not have been her first time to flex, because she would stretch her arm and bend it in several times, while I looked in awe! I remember her laughing seeing my surprised face. I remember her after that flexing quite often at random times.

Around the same time in school I had other incidents with girls winning arm wrestling and 3 girls playfully pretending to be doormen at a theather play and started flexing decent biceps.

Jan 10, 2022 - permalink

Not sure if it really count's as a "muscle girl" moment as much as a dominant women moment, but I clearly remember seeing the James Bond film Diamonds are Forever and getting feelings I didn't really understand during the Bambi and Thumper scene. I think I was around 9 or 10, and the film was made way before I was born.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvWUDZDyFBE

The first time I remember where I did understand those feelings was 2 or 3 years later, and I came accross the women's weightlifting on the Eurosport channel while flicking through the channels. That was also around the same time Xena: Warrior Princess came out. Again not really muscular but more a dominant woman, but I do believe those two are really tied together for me.

the first memory of a real interaction, and the thing that got me really hooked was when I was 14 years old. I did judo, and there was a girl in our class who was 17 and was definitely the most skilled out of all of us, and by far the most atlethic. She was also a swimmer and a track athlete. One day I got teamed up with her during practice. It was during the summer holiday period, so attendance was low, and because I was fairly tall we were the best match sizewise (I normally practiced with someone 2 years older than me, but about the same skill level as I had). During every hold she put me in, I could feel how strong this girl was. The best parts were when she put me in a headlock and I could feel her bicep in my neck, and when she put me in a side armbar. I was used to have my arm relatively free during an armbar, and having my arm controlled only by my trainingpartner's hands, but this girl actually squeezed my upper arm so hard with her thighs, that I couldn't even escape when she let go of my arm with her hands.

After training, she came up to me and apoligised for going so rough on me, but she had a rough time. Apparently her boyfriend had broken up with her earlier that day because he "wanted to be free" during his holiday in Spain. I told her I didn't mind, and even thanked her for "not going soft" on me. I was sore for 2 more days after that training.

The next week, we got paired up again, and she was noticably less rough untill I told her she didn't have to hold back twice. I'm pretty sure that's when she understood I quite liked it. We made sure we paired up as much as possible for the next half year, until she turned 18 and moved to a different class. I always ended up sore for atleast a day after training with her.

I still regret not staying in touch with her.

Jan 10, 2022 - edited Oct 02, 2022 by chipperpip - permalink

Rachelle Cannon Summer 1997

[Mod Edit- Fixed broken link]

Jan 10, 2022 - permalink

I'd have to say it was when a girl walked into my high school weight room and starting doing leg presses with 360. She wasn't much over 5 feet tall and not much over 100 pounds. It only got worse from there.

Jan 10, 2022 - permalink

Seeing Totally Spies "Incredible bulk" and later seeing Brandi Mae Akers online.

Jan 10, 2022 - permalink

I think it was in the late 1980... Yolanda Hughes was a real sweet person

Jan 10, 2022 - permalink

Mary-Lou Retton in the '84 Olympics probably started it, I was 12. Then my HS girlfriend, junior year .. I wasn't overly attracted to her physically, not at first. Then after a while our relationship seemed to give her a certain confidence. She lost some bodyfat heading into the summer which (along with the grueling marching band camp we were in) revealed some amazing muscle tone and in particular, a set of amazing sculpted calves that she loved to flex for me after realizing it was such a huge turn on. It went on from there, she got all tan and started walking around on her toes a lot and wore these ratty daisy dukes all summer and she was always rubbing moisturizer into those wonderful tan muscular legs and well, on from there. Which came first, the fetish or the muscular girlfriend, may never know..

Jan 12, 2022 - permalink

Bev

in my case I remember it as if it were today. I saw it there on a huge poster in the gym. I couldn't stop admiring her and looking at her. Every night it came back to my mind and today almost 35 years later, here you have me.

« first < prev Page 5 of 16 next > last »