Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

My First Muscle Girl Turn On

« first < prev Page 12 of 18 next > last »
Oct 02, 2022 - permalink

This cover i saw in newsagent

Oct 02, 2022 - permalink

I first became aware of Ms. Bauch at the "Celebration of the Most Awesome Female Muscle in the World" produced by Laurie Fierstein back in the eighties in NYC.

Bauch's right bicep was a sight to behold!!!

The other most amazing sight that day was that gigantic Amazon brunette under twenty years old whose name escapes me at the moment. Does anyone know who I mean?

Tina Lockwood, maybe?

I should note that that video is available as WPW 285 on wpwmax.com (it's under the "Compilations" category)

Oct 03, 2022 - permalink

Yes, thank you -- that's exactly who I meant. What a revelation she was that day!!!

Oct 03, 2022 - permalink

Yes, thank you -- that's exactly who I meant. What a revelation she was that day!!!

Tina was a big starting point for me too. Honestly, I don't think I've ever seen anyone who could rival her... she's just perfect in my eyes.

Oct 03, 2022 - permalink

Denise Masino in flex magazine’s “power & sizzle” section sealed it for me

Oct 03, 2022 - permalink

As I'm probably older than most visitors to this site, let me take you back to the early sixties...

There was a tennis player named Darlene Hard (aptly named!) who had giant calves I could have worshiped for days...

Then one day I saw a dancer/actress on TV named Barrie Chase. She was Fred Astaire's last dancing partner, if I'm not mistaken. At any rate, not only was she a wonderful dancer but quite a beauty, and -- what a pair of legs! You can see her in "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World" -- she plays Dick Shawn's beatnik girlfriend...

Finally, long before there were FBB's, there were women gymnasts, and some of these girls -- whose names I don't remember at this point -- were very sexy and muscular. Not to mention some ballerinas of the time -- how their calves flexed when they were en pointe!

Still, the explosion of super-fit women these days, as documented on this site, is just something else indeed. Wow!

I just saw FLIGHT OF THE PHOENIX again, and (even though it isn't a comedy) Barrie Chase is in one character's mirage. Which makes a lot of sense.

Oct 03, 2022 - permalink

The first girl I noticed was actually a girl I went to high school with. She graduated two years before me and took up bodybuilding when she started college. She was trained by Bonnie Priest as I later found out. I didn't run into her for a couple of years, but when I did, I was blown away. Keep in mind I grew up in a very small town and had no idea female bodybuilding was even a thing. The first "real" bodybuilder I remember seeing was Anja Langer although she was already done with bodybuilding long before I knew who she was.

Oct 04, 2022 - permalink

The first girl I noticed was actually a girl I went to high school with. She graduated two years before me and took up bodybuilding when she started college. She was trained by Bonnie Priest as I later found out. I didn't run into her for a couple of years, but when I did, I was blown away. Keep in mind I grew up in a very small town and had no idea female bodybuilding was even a thing. The first "real" bodybuilder I remember seeing was Anja Langer although she was already done with bodybuilding long before I knew who she was.

Awesome, man. She’s not on here or anything is she? Ever hook up with her or hang out or anything after she took up bodybuilding?

Oct 04, 2022 - permalink

Awesome, man. She’s not on here or anything is she? Ever hook up with her or hang out or anything after she took up bodybuilding?

No, she isn't on here. She only stayed in the sport for a few years and never competed beyond the local level. We never hooked up but she is still one of my best friends to this day. Her now husband is the person that introduced me to my wife. We all hang out several times a year.

Oct 04, 2022 - permalink

When I first saw this music video back in 1983, I was floored with this girl, later I found out was Rachel McLish. She is so sexy in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNZBRRYuj3I

Oct 04, 2022 - permalink

Skin Deep (1989) and Ms. Olympia 1993

Oct 04, 2022 - permalink

For a long while I only knew Skin Deep from a promo about HBO's new movie package, the kind that shows only one second of each film. Fortunately that one second was of Raye Hollitt posing.

Oct 04, 2022 - permalink

In so many ways, Rachel started so many of us on loving muscular women and represented true perfection in feminine form!

Oct 04, 2022 - permalink

In so many ways, Rachel started so many of us on loving muscular women and represented true perfection in feminine form!

Some of us were into girls with muscles long before then. Once women started lifting weights...oh God did our libidos go crazy.

Oct 04, 2022 - permalink

When I first saw this music video back in 1983, I was floored with this girl, later I found out was Rachel McLish. She is so sexy in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNZBRRYuj3I

Herb Alpert, "Red Hot".

Here's a higher-quality version of her footage, with a link to a full download in the comments:

I think I've uploaded footage from most of the music videos that feature FBB's on GWM, here's a link: https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/?comme...

Oct 04, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by bonaciti
Oct 04, 2022 - permalink

https://youtu.be/ekzf6kPyMD0

I saw your publication friend and I remembered this movie of the beautiful Rachel Mc Lish .... a muse.

Oct 07, 2022 - permalink

1975 Esquire magazine -- "Viva Machisma!", starring Kellie Everts. That was the start. But what really cemented it was a 1980 show Real People, with one segment on Laura Combes. It was played up as a freakshow, but I was captivated, imprinted, activated, whatever you want to call it.

Oct 07, 2022 - edited Oct 07, 2022 - permalink

Colinscrod wrote (( Real People, with one segment on Laura Combes. it was played up as a freakshow, but I was captivated, imprinted, activated, whatever you want to call it.))

... Whatever you want to call it?? Call it hooked for life. Once you go buff, you can never go back. Any man or woman on earth, who has ever been with a muscular woman, is hooked. Even if it's just a visual treat...a plain non- muscled woman is inferior. 💪👍

[deleted]
Oct 07, 2022 - permalink

Lori Bowen ❤️❤️

Oct 07, 2022 - permalink

Those scenes from Iron Eagle are oh-so memorable!

Oct 08, 2022 - permalink

So many times I've heard a non-FBB fan say that Rachel MacLish has always been his only FBB crush ever. That says a lot about her.

Oct 08, 2022 - permalink

I have a huge attachment to great size, so three times I can name all have to do with off-season weight (or very close).

One is an especially great "American Muscle Magazine" episode with Sandy Riddell.

One is a BODYSHAPING episode where Cory Everson has something at least very close to an off-season look. (The sight of her with those dumbbells really stays with me.)

The third is a special it took me forever to find again, and I found it pretty much by accident on YouTube, called "Women of the 21st Century." It has Rachel MacLish, Raye Hollitt and several others, almost all of them at off-season weight (or at least VERY big). Those are three "pivotal" moments in my case.

Oct 08, 2022 - edited Oct 09, 2022 - permalink

One is an especially great "American Muscle Magazine" episode with Sandy Riddell.

Ah, here it is on youtube: https://youtu.be/DPn3VzBHd0M

Whoever ripped that version seems to have messed up the aspect ratio, here's a download for a version I set losslessly to 16:10, which looks to be correct.

Also uploaded a shorter edit of it to the site:

One is a BODYSHAPING episode where Cory Everson has something at least very close to an off-season look. (The sight of her with those dumbbells really stays with me.)

I probably actually have this, I found and downloaded most of the old Bodyshaping episodes in decent quality from various youtube channels a while back, I just have to get back to going through and organizing them.

The third is a special it took me forever to find again, and I found it pretty much by accident on YouTube, called "Women of the 21st Century." It has Rachel MacLish, Raye Hollitt and several others, almost all of them at off-season weight (or at least VERY big). Those are three "pivotal" moments in my case.

You really did get lucky, it seems to have only been uploaded on youtube a few months ago: https://youtu.be/-breQKKcqAI

Thanks to this I finally now know where this fantastic clip of Rachel McLish flexing her biceps is from originally:

EDIT: Now replaced with a higher-quality version clipped from youtube.

Oct 09, 2022 - permalink

The one of Rachel flexing her peaked right biceps and Rae Hollit feeling it I'd a CLASSIC!

« first < prev Page 12 of 18 next > last »