Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

My First Muscle Girl Turn On

« first < prev Page 11 of 18 next > last »
Jun 16, 2022 - permalink

Monica brant maybe.

cgsweat
Jun 16, 2022 - permalink

Apparently this needs to be repeated:

Remember not to upload pics from paysites. A good rule of thumb is that if the pic isn't on the main site then it's probably not allowed. And obviously if it has a watermark (example: HDPhysiques.com, Women's Physique World, etc.) then you'll know not to upload it here.

Jun 16, 2022 - permalink

> > I'm interested to know what that film was, from your description.

I'm really not sure and would like to know myself as well.

Looking into it lately, Interzone seems close but that's not it.

They were on some kind of desolated looking planet, wearing skimpy shit and just looking effing huge. That's about all I got. I think two blondes and a brunette.

Sounds like Nemesis 3 to me. Sue Price is the lead actress. Shannon Bruneau and Debbie Muggli are in it too with a couple of others. Theres actually 5 Nemesis films I think. Possible six. Sue Price isn't in the first one but she is in the rest.

Jun 16, 2022 - permalink

Erica Kern and Melissa Coates were a couple of my firsts.

Jun 16, 2022 - edited Jun 18, 2022 - permalink

Back in the day I went to my local grocery store on the way home from school one day to buy a video game magazine and saw the below issue of WPW staring at me from the top rack. I was in love. Needless to say I purchased this instead of the video game mag. Christa Bauch has been my fave FBB since then.

Jun 16, 2022 - permalink

I went to my local grocery store on the way home from school one day to buy a video game magazine and saw the below issue of WPW staring at me from the top rack. I was in love. Needless to say I purchased this instead of the video game mag. Christa Bauch has been my fave FBB since then.

Awesome! Christa was my first too. After seeing this photo on the old Ray Martin website, I fell in love with FBBs.

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1688854/

Jun 17, 2022 - permalink

Christa is one super built lady!

Jun 17, 2022 - permalink

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gmL9aEEtw1s

Before i saw this video i was still doubting if i liked strong women but this showed me how feminine they could be.

Jun 17, 2022 - permalink

Rachel was among a group of 3 or 4 other athletes. Rachel is in that ranking......thanks.-

Jun 17, 2022 - permalink

I went to my local grocery store on the way home from school one day to buy a video game magazine and saw the below issue of WPW staring at me from the top rack. I was in love. Needless to say I purchased this instead of the video game mag. Christa Bauch has been my fave FBB since then.

I remember buying this issue at Rite Aid back in the day, and the guy behind the register at checkout did a double-take when he saw the cover.

Jun 17, 2022 - permalink

A family member owned a tennis hall with a gym and it had a unisex jacuzzi. I was 7 years old when a fully nude (this was not strange in the 80’s in Sweden) FBB joins me and my friend in the pool. When I was 15 I saw her on a cover of a magazine and I’m 80% sure it was Gunilla Söderberg. The view of her coming down the stairs to the jacuzzi with a only a small towel round her waist is still, even if I was 7, the biggest turn-on in my life. You can imagine that the 15 minutes before she left was intoxicating. The funny thing is that I mustered to give a her compliment on how she looked. I have always been precocious. :)

Jun 17, 2022 - permalink

Nice story and a great name 'Gunilla', meant to be fbb!

Jun 17, 2022 - permalink

A family member owned a tennis hall with a gym and it had a unisex jacuzzi. I was 7 years old when a fully nude (this was not strange in the 80’s in Sweden) FBB joins me and my friend in the pool. When I was 15 I saw her on a cover of a magazine and I’m 80% sure it was Gunilla Söderberg. The view of her coming down the stairs to the jacuzzi with a only a small towel round her waist is still, even if I was 7, the biggest turn-on in my life. You can imagine that the 15 minutes before she left was intoxicating. The funny thing is that I mustered to give a her compliment on how she looked. I have always been precocious. :)

Great story!

Jun 17, 2022 - permalink

Laura Binetti ... Need I say more

Jun 17, 2022 - permalink

Montel Williams show circa 1995, Robin Parker wearing a red dress, and her calves were so defined. After that I couldn’t stop thinking about FBBs. Would love to see the show again. Think it featured the Women by Bill Dobbins…

Jun 17, 2022 - permalink

We can kind of estimate the poster's age by their first musclegirl turn on. For us older guys, we got turned on many years before female bodybuilding. Circus women and also muscular girls in our high schools, got us going long before women deliberately built up their muscles.

Jun 17, 2022 - permalink

Nice story and a great name 'Gunilla', meant to be fbb!

Haha. As a native swede I’ve never thought about the name Gunilla in that way. Actually a bit genius now that you mention it.

Oct 02, 2022 - edited Oct 02, 2022 - permalink

@gamsareyams:

Tina Lockwood, and her Wpw video. She had 28in thighs at 5,2 Jesus. I remember in high-school, grabbing my mom's sewing tape measure and well let's just say that was the best 60 dollars I had ever spent up to that date.That's coming from a young man that loved to spend money on partying and clothes ☺

I'm curious, do you remember which video it was? WPW has a bunch of preview clips on their official youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=...

For me, this Soloflex commercial someone posted earlier wasn't what led to my initial interest in muscular women, but it definitely cemented it early on. Anyone know who that was?

Thinking back, I think the actual earliest visual thing was seeing the cover of this exercise book featuring Joyce Vedral, it made me excited in a way I wouldn't fully understand for a few years:

It probably helped that I misinterpreted my brief glance at it (since I was with family at the time), and thought it had something to do with exercising for better sex.

Oct 02, 2022 - permalink

Sarah Dunlap was my 1st crush followed very closely by Kristy Hawkins and Cindy Phillips would have been awesome to see them on stage together comparing muscles.

Sarah was what did it for me as well. I was flipping through the channels on tv one day and came across her posing in the 2002 jr nationals and a switch just flipped for me. She was stunning, great size, cut as hell and cute as a button.

Oct 02, 2022 - permalink

Back in the day I went to my local grocery store on the way home from school one day to buy a video game magazine and saw the below issue of WPW staring at me from the top rack. I was in love. Needless to say I purchased this instead of the video game mag. Christa Bauch has been my fave FBB since then.

I first became aware of Ms. Bauch at the "Celebration of the Most Awesome Female Muscle in the World" produced by Laurie Fierstein back in the eighties in NYC.

Bauch's right bicep was a sight to behold!!!

The other most amazing sight that day was that gigantic Amazon brunette under twenty years old whose name escapes me at the moment. Does anyone know who I mean?

« first < prev Page 11 of 18 next > last »