Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

My First Muscle Girl Turn On

« first < prev Page 10 of 18 next > last »
Apr 21, 2022 - permalink

this leg shot of Amy Sibcy. back in 2009

Jun 15, 2022 - edited Jun 16, 2022 - permalink

my first turn on was when I could morph my friends' biceps. so that is what I did. later then it transformed to an actual act of me worshipping this girl's bicep here

(this pic is the first that I morphed, when I was 16)

Jun 15, 2022 - permalink

Still remember it like it was yesterday. It was 2000. I was searching the internet for adult content. Initially found Impulse Productions and saw Lynn McCrossin, Peggy Schoolcraft, and Dawn Whitham. The mix of those giant implants and muscles was exhilarating. Later that same day, I came across World of Muscle and saw Colette Guimond. From that moment forward, I was addicted to all types of female muscle.

Jun 15, 2022 - permalink

I wish I could find that old magazine. It was some sort of tabloid, and on the last page they put something about some female bodybuilders The lady in the pic had a terribly ugly face, but got instantly attracted to her muscles and from that day on, got hooked

Jun 15, 2022 - edited Oct 14, 2022 - permalink

Anita Gandol!

Was completely smitten.

Me too! I think that was in Playboy. They had relaxed shots of Anita and she looked just about like any other sexy playmate with a flat stomach and perfect breasts. Till she flexed as in the photo here.

Jun 15, 2022 - permalink

Tonya Knight or Bernie Price. Can’t remember which.

Jun 15, 2022 - permalink

Anita Gandol is my crush too! Go to 2:15 and her routine is right there. She is so gorgeous!🀩πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ‘ŠπŸΎπŸ’πŸŒΉ https://youtu.be/addBb_3zE0Y >

Me too!

She had it all!

Jun 15, 2022 - permalink

Her pics in one of the very first fbb mags I ever bought blew my young mind. She doesn't look like much now, but this revved my engine to new heights. I almost hurt myself. :)

Jun 15, 2022 - permalink

Katka Kyptova when she was at her biggest really got me hooked to fbb's Alina Popa also. Now when I look at the new generation of fbb it's even more insane how they can get heavier and heavier over the time. Katka was around 85kg at her heaviest now you got Natalya who is exceeding 100kg. What a time to be alive

Jun 16, 2022 - edited Jun 16, 2022 - permalink

The first time was from seeing an article in "Life" magazine way back in the late 60s. There was an article about women working out (astronaut trainees?) and one flexed a tiny bicep. I became very aroused and erect. Then in high school I was friendly with a girl in a few of my classes who had thin but defined arms with small visible biceps. She once flexed for me and I almost lost it. I know I did that night alone in bed.

Fast forward to when Lisa Lyons made the news and her pictures were public. Suddenly images of muscular women were everywhere and I could fantasize to my heart's content. Rachel McLish was my ideal bodybuilder. Jane Fonda made flexing mainstream. Years later I married a women who was into having buff arms and showing them off. I've posted pics of her on this site before.

What I never liked were women who had massive breast implants as well as those who went way overboard with steroids. A 15" bicep is freakish to me.

mav
Jun 16, 2022 - edited Jun 16, 2022 - permalink

Jun 16, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by cgsweat
mav
Jun 16, 2022 - permalink

Sharon Marvel did it for me too! I would marry her! She got me through puberty! She is so hot!🀩πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ‘ŠπŸΎπŸ’πŸŒΉ>

The day I saw her on the cover of WPW changed my life.

Jun 16, 2022 - permalink

Off the top of my head that I can actually name; Cindy Phillips and Jennifer Broomfield. They were my very first realization of: "Woah! Female bodybuilders can actually be really cute and attractive!" I even joined Cindy's website and Herbiceps for Jennifer specifically because of them.

Jun 16, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by cgsweat
Jun 16, 2022 - permalink

Sarah Dunlap was my 1st crush followed very closely by Kristy Hawkins and Cindy Phillips would have been awesome to see them on stage together comparing muscles.

Jun 16, 2022 - permalink

Chyna

Jun 16, 2022 - permalink

Laura Combes on Real People... then Rachel McLish. But the one that really pushed me over the edge was Kay Baxter on the cover of WPW. I am still in awe of that cover, photo shoot, and pictures of her from that era.

« first < prev Page 10 of 18 next > last »