Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

My friend insist I’m gay

May 31, 2021 - permalink

The short answer to your friend is that if you're not attracted to dicks then you're not gay. The longer answer is a conversation about diversity of sexual expression and people often not wanting to be confined to simplistic binary categories and so on buuut I dont think he's ready for that level of thinking.

May 31, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by herbiceps
May 31, 2021 - permalink

If you were gay you'd be looking for guys. And that would be pretty damn easy. Just blow it off as a unicorn you'd like to bang. You are very unlikely to meet one, and you shouldn't choose a girl just based on how they look anyway. These girls are in their prime. No one looks like this for too long. So in the end I doubt it comes up again.

I wouldn't be upset with your friend. Muscular girls are not for everyone. But I would think a friend would have just said "huh" "you like that?" Here's what I like: . . . .

May 31, 2021 - edited May 31, 2021 - permalink

> Not every chick with muscles is universally hot,even to our eyes, if you showed him a pic of Renee toney or Paige dumars come on now, I yank 2 em don't get me wrong, but 2 the average person would be sus, just saying

Definitions of “hot” and attractive are not universal. No person is “universally hot.”

I remember showing some people in college a couple of pictures of prime, contest shape Mavi Gioia and they though she looked disgusting. Go figure.

More recently, my hyper-fundamentalist Christian mother point-blank asked me if I'm gay after I explained my "tastes" to her and showed her some images of Mavi, Minna Pajuhlahti, Gillian Ward, and Monique Jones. In her mind, potentially marrying someone like that goes against the natural order of "being a man." Some people just can't handle muscular women as a concept.

May 31, 2021 - permalink

My friend has some awkward transparency issues, and tends to flip flop his opinions. He’s married to a skinny Minnie, (not that I have against that) ,and girls like him through out his teens, and didn’t have a problem finding GFs before he was married. So what I’m trying to say is his taste his average. But he’s said before that my fetish isn’t a big deal, and there’s nothing wrong with liking this stuff. Now he’s insisting I’m gay I'm bye sexual.

If I had a friend who did this to me he'd no longer be a friend. Nothing wrong with asking. It's the "insisting" part that I'd have little tolerance for.

May 31, 2021 - permalink

I remember showing some people in college a couple of pictures of prime, contest shape Mavi Gioia and they though she looked disgusting. Go figure.

A similar thing happened when I showed some people a few pictures of Jennifer McVicar and Jennifer Broomfield as examples of beautiful muscular women.

Ultimately a large number of the population find anything bigger than a bikini girl to be too muscular.

fp909
May 31, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by fp909
May 31, 2021 - permalink

Great advice from a bunch of people with connected brain cells. Your friend who insists you are gay...is obviously also considering us as gay as well. I have nothing against homosexuals or lesbians but I personally am merely a male who finds muscular women smokin hot! I have felt this intense attraction for girls with muscle since I was 6 or 7. I love who I am and absolutely love how I feel about physically developed females.

Jun 02, 2021 - permalink

My friend has some awkward transparency issues, and tends to flip flop his opinions. He’s married to a skinny Minnie, (not that I have against that) ,and girls like him through out his teens, and didn’t have a problem finding GFs before he was married. So what I’m trying to say is his taste his average. But he’s said before that my fetish isn’t a big deal, and there’s nothing wrong with liking this stuff. Now he’s insisting I’m gay I'm bye sexual. I don’t and have never felt any attraction to men. Muscular men do a opposite, they actually me feel very inadequate. I think my attraction stems from this inadequate problem, but that’s another topic. I mean I showed him pictures of figure women, he even thinks those are gross. How do you guys deal with such allegations, and what do you say.

Lol, well I guess if you like it, you like it - and that doesn't mshe you guy; but maybe your friends confused about the muscle in women...??? But its modern times so the question is are you upset at being classified as gay, or why care?

Jun 02, 2021 - permalink

I mean I respect, and supports a gay persons choices; and overall decisions they make. But I do get grossed out by gay intimacy, a did once have a gay friend: and he showed me a gay soap opera called Noah's Ark. I did not like watching the scenes of the guys making out. Again I repeat gays, but that’s just how I am biologically built. If I were be more lackadaisical in expanding this, or to give a short statement, if I were gay I’d be more aware of it. If people would do more research 🔬 masculine women are common through out history, and the concept of muscle women is nothing new. As for my friend he’s one of the few I’ve got left. And as you can tell, yes he is not always the best. There’s a lot wrong with his brain 🧠 and overall transparency because of the drugs he’s done. He’s also public enemy no.1 is his town (I live just two towns over) because he likes to go on Facebook, abc start shit with people in his town.

[deleted]
Jun 03, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
Jun 03, 2021 - permalink

In the past I just took it. The small number of ppl I told in the 90s just thought it was gross and that muscles were exclusively for men. Even a GF I had in the late 90s felt this way. There seemed to be a shift around me during the late 2000s till now. Maybe its the whole of society. My GF now, my previous GF, my female friends especially are all for women with muscle and think its great. In the last 10+ years when someone ask about the type of girl I like, I always say "thick women with muscles" with confidence. Their response to that is irrelevant to me whether its positive or attacking what Im into. I think as Ive gotten older, Ive learned to just say "f--- `em". Ive heard "gay" on occasion I have nothing to prove to people I barely know. Pretty much all my friends know what Im into and none of them give me crap for it. And some of those friends, male and female are into it as well so it all works out.

Jun 03, 2021 - permalink

And Scottabc, you can give your friend a comeback jokingly. "So you like skinny minnies huh? You like those adolescent body types, you closet pedofile. I could be gay but at least I dont have to hide from the law. With your little kid liking a$$.". Throw a little self-deprecation in there to keep it light. :)

Jun 16, 2021 - permalink

Even though I've never been the target of it, one of my pet peeves is non-homophobes who obsess over who's gay and who isn't (whether they get it right or not), because they get just as annoying as any homophobe. So to me, that would be another reason to ignore it.

Jun 17, 2021 - permalink

A friend said the same when I trolled him into Googling Mavi a few years back. He's a chubby chaser, though, so there's that.

M76
Jun 17, 2021 - permalink

Bye sexual? Is that the same as mgtow? LOL.

Anyway, the people who scrutinize other people are usually insecure about their own sexuality. It's nothing but a virtue signal. "Look at me, I can't be gay! I'm calling out other people for even slightly deviating from the norm"

So whenever someone makes accusations of any form of sexual deviance it is the accuser who is guilty of the charge more often than not.

Jun 18, 2021 - permalink

How can you be gay if you like the opposite sex?

Jun 19, 2021 - permalink

If he was my 'friend' that's exactly what I'd say to him; "Oh, it's gay for men to like women now?".

Jun 19, 2021 - permalink

I know I keep saying this, but if someone isn't a bigot, why do they CARE so much who's gay and who isn't? And I don't mean that when it comes to FBB fans, I mean that in a general way. I'd rather listen to actual homophobes than listen to non-homophobes talking about their "gay-dar"!

fp909
Jun 19, 2021 - permalink

In general I think of it like this:

I don’t have enough mental capacity to try and care about everyone. People that do that are often nuts and I mean this in the nicest way (and also care in a both positive or negative way). Maybe I disagree with you, maybe I dont, or maybe I share the same views (or not). But are you happy and healthy? Good. Will I impede your from your goals? No. Are you trying to force something on me in any way, whether it be a belief or an opinion, or are you weaponizing something (often people will label someone gay if they are perpetually single, like I am, or using it as an attack, and suddenly those supposedly loving people turn into homophobes)? Then I will write you out if my life

If this guys masculinity is tied to physical appearance and he’s intimidated by a muscular woman, then let him be, but that has no bearing on you, how you live , or who you are. If he continues I would put him neatly into a box and store it away, forever. Or until he matures.

Jun 22, 2021 - permalink

In general I think of it like this:

I don’t have enough mental capacity to try and care about everyone. People that do that are often nuts and I mean this in the nicest way (and also care in a both positive or negative way). Maybe I disagree with you, maybe I dont, or maybe I share the same views (or not). But are you happy and healthy? Good. Will I impede your from your goals? No. Are you trying to force something on me in any way, whether it be a belief or an opinion, or are you weaponizing something (often people will label someone gay if they are perpetually single, like I am, or using it as an attack, and suddenly those supposedly loving people turn into homophobes)? Then I will write you out if my life

If this guys masculinity is tied to physical appearance and he’s intimidated by a muscular woman, then let him be, but that has no bearing on you, how you live , or who you are. If he continues I would put him neatly into a box and store it away, forever. Or until he matures.

👏 I'm sure it's not possible, but I'd love to arrange an opportunity for you to speak with this dude and set him straight. It appears he needs someone with some sense to help him out. 😂

« first < prev Page 2 of 5 next > last »