Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Strongfat babes

« first < prev Page 4 of 14 next > last »
Jun 10, 2021 - permalink

Jun 10, 2021 - permalink

Who is that ?

Jun 14, 2021 - permalink

I'm putting these in this thread so I can find them later. There are two different ladies in these photos each over 6'3" and each insanely strong. I enjoyed my time with both of them, but alas have moved on.

Jun 23, 2021 - permalink

She looks close to 300 lbs

Jun 23, 2021 - permalink

At 6 ft 3 I would just be a plaything to these big ladies

Jun 25, 2021 - permalink
Jun 26, 2021 - permalink

Way over 300lbs

Jun 27, 2021 - permalink

Tempest Jones could be included although she got more of an off season look. Her legs are world class.

Jul 04, 2021 - permalink

Personally, this might actually be my ideal type. I overall have a thing for larger women, either big muscles or bbw. I know those two can be opposites, but I just love large women. So a female power lifter who has big muscles and super strong but also very curvy and “fat” is my kind of woman to be honest.

Jul 20, 2021 - edited Jul 20, 2021 by cgsweat - permalink

[blacklisted]

Jul 20, 2021 - permalink

Michelle behnke

Jul 20, 2021 - permalink

Michelle behnke

Oh my - is she online again, or did you find an old picture?

Jul 20, 2021 - permalink

Michelle still looks immensely strong

Jul 24, 2021 - permalink

Anyone seen this woman before or have some info on her? her name seems to be Jackie Koorn, I saw her on another site but there is nothing else around on her.

Jul 24, 2021 - permalink

Jackie is huge but is she strong ?

Jul 24, 2021 - permalink

She said “stop struggling or I will squeeze”. It was so humiliating I tried to break free. She tightened her grip and I was being crushed against her broad chest by strong arms. “Please” I begged. She released me and stood over me flexing. In spite of the pain and humiliation I was also turned on somewhat.

You should post your story here, I think they'd appreciate it... https://www.reddit.com/r/thatHappened/

Jul 24, 2021 - permalink

Anyone seen this woman before or have some info on her? her name seems to be Jackie Koorn, I saw her on another site but there is nothing else around on her.

instagram smooth_miss

this took really long to find for some reason

Jul 24, 2021 - permalink

instagram smooth_miss

this took really long to find for some reason

Thanks a lot for this, I looked for a while but couldn't find anything at all using her name. I'm not that bothered about what numbers she lifts, she looks pretty awesome imo.

Jul 29, 2021 - permalink

I'm putting these in this thread so I can find them later. There are two different ladies in these photos each over 6'3" and each insanely strong. I enjoyed my time with both of them, but alas have moved on.

I wish i knew who the tall big women are!

Jul 29, 2021 - permalink

> Thighsenburg > > >

a.k.a blue_j88. she normally eschews using her actual name although it appears she's had a minor change of heart on her latest instagram account. i really enjoy that she has also become so much more confident with showing off her body.

I just subscribed to her OF and it’s pretty damn good!

Jul 30, 2021 - permalink

She is 6ft3??

« first < prev Page 4 of 14 next > last »