Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Strongfat babes

« first < prev Page 14 of 14 next > last »
Apr 05, 2024 - permalink

Melina Grebenija is her full Name. Now you can post her content here. Hopefully you didn't promise too much

Thanks

Apr 06, 2024 - permalink

> > I have a crappy phone, no room for lots of photos. > But LOOK at her! Even if she were ripped, her arms would be bigger than Amazonka's!

Agreed!! specially considering the fact that not many women and men can dwarf Amazonka

No they wouldnt. This entire sub is delusional.

Apr 14, 2024 - permalink
Apr 14, 2024 - permalink

18 years old, strong as an ox!

Apr 14, 2024 - permalink

Is she trans or something ,, i would be very scared if i was her teacher

Apr 14, 2024 - permalink

And now you know why I hate all this trans crap. Having dated a few of these big girls myself they've already got plenty of self-esteem issues, often generated by being called "men", bullied in school; just because they're taller than average or mesomorph body types. Now we have mentally ill men adding fuel to that fire by insisting we buy into their lie.

Apr 14, 2024 - permalink

And now you know why I hate all this trans crap. Having dated a few of these big girls myself they've already got plenty of self-esteem issues, often generated by being called "men", bullied in school; just because they're taller than average or mesomorph body types. Now we have mentally ill men adding fuel to that fire by insisting we buy into their lie.

I wasn't spreading any rumour about her . I just asked a question which could have 3 answers 1)Yes ,2) No or 3)Dont know Didn't fucking ask the history for ur failed dating life . And it is fine to call someone mentally ill because of a question he had asked that u dont like .

Apr 15, 2024 - permalink

Is the other lady Melinda Lindmark

Apr 15, 2024 - permalink

She's not trans. Doesn't even look it.

Apr 15, 2024 - permalink

She's not trans. Doesn't even look it.

Ok , thanks

Apr 16, 2024 - permalink

I wasn't spreading any rumour about her . I just asked a question which could have 3 answers 1)Yes ,2) No or 3)Dont know Didn't fucking ask the history for ur failed dating life . And it is fine to call someone mentally ill because of a question he had asked that u dont like .

My response wasn't really to your question. It was more of a general rant. I thought your question was typically stupid drivel and I immediately forgot about it.

Apr 16, 2024 - permalink

Crazy how young she is and how much she outsizes Melinda Lindmark. A true amazon. Can we get a profile for her on GWM now that she's 18?

Apr 16, 2024 - permalink

Crazy how young she is and how much she outsizes Melinda Lindmark. A true amazon. Can we get a profile for her on GWM now that she's 18?

I tried to upload her pics, but notification came that she has requested not to appear on site

Apr 16, 2024 - permalink

My response wasn't really to your question. It was more of a general rant. I thought your question was typically stupid drivel and I immediately forgot about it.

Its fine man , forget and forgive

Apr 16, 2024 - permalink

It would make for a very funny story for us, if some guy who would be stupid and brave enough to try to rag her in college.

Apr 16, 2024 - permalink

It would make for a very funny story for us, if some guy who would be stupid and brave enough to try to rag her in college.

Was just imagining this but truth is that a smaller person can run circles around her like a tug boat around a huge cruise liner

Apr 16, 2024 - permalink

But only one blow from this cruise liner , and tug boats time on water is up

[deleted]
Apr 16, 2024 - permalink

That's when genetics plays a role in to size.

Apr 17, 2024 - permalink

How can she be just 18? She looks much older. Perhaps it's the makeup

Apr 21, 2024 - permalink

Chainer
Apr 22, 2024 - permalink

I have removed Melina from the blacklist since she was put on it due to being under 18, which she no longer is. Please do not upload under-18 pics of her.

Apr 22, 2024 - permalink

I have removed Melina from the blacklist since she was put on it due to being under 18, which she no longer is. Please do not upload under-18 pics of her.

Thx

« first < prev Page 14 of 14 next > last »