Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Strongfat babes

« first < prev Page 3 of 14 next > last »
Apr 26, 2021 - permalink

This is the ultimate topic. Exactly my taste. Thanks a lot!

[deleted]
Apr 26, 2021 - permalink

^ you're very welcome :) spreading the word that power and fat and beauty are the best combination.

Off-season Basia Dimitraki looks like a Mack truck

Apr 27, 2021 - permalink

Who is she? Insta?

Apr 27, 2021 - permalink

> In university a large lady (overweight) was bragging how strong she was despite her being plump. She demonstrated it by grabbing me and picking me up. Held me a few inches off the ground and walked around with me in her arms. Enjoyed the helpless feeling and being pressed against her large bosom. That and an experience with a powerful Chinese girl in high school led to my obsession with big strongwomen

Nice tell please more

About the Chinese girl: I was a sophomore (15) and she was a freshman (14). She had been in the cafeteria bragging to her friends that she could easily overpower a guy. Leaving the cafeteria she saw me (maybe 5 ft 2 and very skinny) and told her friends “like that guy” and seized me in a bearhug. She was maybe a inch shorter but much bigger and immensely strong. Lifting me a few inches off the floor she carried into the locker room off to a secluded corner I squirmed but it was hopeless. She said “stop struggling or I will squeeze”. It was so humiliating I tried to break free. She tightened her grip and I was being crushed against her broad chest by strong arms. “Please” I begged. She released me and stood over me flexing. In spite of the pain and humiliation I was also turned on somewhat.

Apr 27, 2021 - permalink

Holly Smith!!

[deleted]
Apr 27, 2021 - permalink

YES, huge mama!

Anyone else want to see full stage competitions for strongfat girls? String bikinis, makeup and styled hair, bronze skin and power posing?

Apr 27, 2021 - permalink

Anyone else want to see full stage competitions for strongfat girls? String bikinis, makeup and styled hair, bronze skin and power posing?

Hell yeah I do

[deleted]
Apr 29, 2021 - permalink

The slab of beef known as Ruth Power Lady (video). Does anyone have that one pic of her in the scary bandage mask?

[deleted]
Apr 29, 2021 - permalink

This one. Jesus.

Apr 30, 2021 - permalink

[deleted]
Apr 30, 2021 - permalink

^ Ooh Shelly is still massive :)

Apr 30, 2021 - permalink

Shelly looks inhumanly strong. Those arms !

Apr 30, 2021 - permalink

She could crush me with a friendly hug

May 01, 2021 - permalink

Mistress Madison

May 01, 2021 - permalink

Elisabeth Akteus Rex

May 01, 2021 - permalink

Jessica Wester

May 01, 2021 - permalink

Thighsenburg

May 01, 2021 - permalink

Thighsenburg

a.k.a blue_j88. she normally eschews using her actual name although it appears she's had a minor change of heart on her latest instagram account. i really enjoy that she has also become so much more confident with showing off her body.

[deleted]
May 04, 2021 - permalink
[deleted]
May 04, 2021 - permalink
May 04, 2021 - permalink

This is the ultimate topic. Exactly my taste. Thanks a lot!

Some of my Omega ladies might fit the bill, just keep scrolling down. Google photos-5aaX58KhKcZ9PgcB9

Maybe somebody with link posting privileges can find it and post the link.

May 06, 2021 - edited Sep 09, 2021 - permalink

Mistress Madison

Stacy Gardner in the gallery. this is Sophia Wax, whose content is blacklisted here.

May 22, 2021 - permalink

« first < prev Page 3 of 14 next > last »