Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Pro Wrestlers

« first < prev Page 9 of 13 next > last »
May 20, 2022 - permalink

I agree. Trish's muscle maturity is amazing.

OMG! i really love this thread!!!

May 20, 2022 - permalink

Deonna's biceps is getting sooo big

May 20, 2022 - permalink

She posted a double biceps video same days ago but it was cut. I think on IG and Facebook but I don't remember if it was a Story or not

May 20, 2022 - permalink

Thanks for the Ivy update.

May 20, 2022 - permalink

Rhea Ripley embracing her hugeness!!!!

May 20, 2022 - permalink

Donna Williams Salib

Donna said she took a break from wrestling and concentrated on bodybuilding and olympia.

Trina Thompson

or Jazz

cgsweat
Jun 09, 2022 - permalink

I haven't watched wrestling in about 20 years. How does the women's division compare today? Is it better or worse?

Jun 09, 2022 - permalink

The women are way better. They have much better matches and stories. Plus for people like us there is so many jacked women on all companies roster. All of them love to flex their muscles as well. There’s like 3 and above women who I can think of who’s gimmick is flexing their muscles.

Jun 10, 2022 - permalink

Yukon Erica

Jun 10, 2022 - permalink

I crushed on Terri Power in the short-lived Ladies Professional Wrestling Association (LPWA). A pity she was wasted in the WWF.

Jun 10, 2022 - permalink

I crushed on Terri Power in the short-lived Ladies Professional Wrestling Association (LPWA). A pity she was wasted in the WWF.

I always loved Terri in the WWF. Her potential was wasted there. She is sexy diva in the WWF.

I nominate her for the WWE Hall of Fame! πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ😍😍😍😍

Jun 11, 2022 - permalink

Pretty wasted in WWE as Tori, but man, oh man did she look beautiful as a blonde

Jun 12, 2022 - permalink

Pretty wasted in WWE as Tori, but man, oh man did she look beautiful as a blonde

Gorgeous πŸ’–πŸ˜˜

Jun 14, 2022 - permalink

Not sure what happened to this wrestler who goes by the name of Kahmora who did indie wrestling and also did bodybuilding as well

Jun 20, 2022 - permalink

This was brought up in a photo of Thea Hail...as far as muscle is concerned, the NXT Women's division has never been more jacked.

Ivy Nile Tiffany Stratton Thea Hail Tatum Paxley Fallon Henley Kiana James Lash Legend obviously the Champion Mandy Rose... and I know I'm forgetting others.

Even their Level Up ring announcer Kelly Kincaid is built like a tank.

Based of JUST MUSCLE ALONE, NXT's Women's division is head and shoulders above everyone else's.

Jun 20, 2022 - permalink

Raquel's a real life amazon. 6 foot 2 inches of muscle.

She's definitely not 6'2

« first < prev Page 9 of 13 next > last »