Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Pro Wrestlers

« first < prev Page 13 of 13 next > last »
Mar 02, 2023 - permalink

I didn't see this coming but on tonight's AEW Dynamite, Toni Storm pulled off a very nice double-bicep during her match against Rhio. Toni's legs are legendary but her upper body is nothing to sneeze at either. I didn't realize she carried THAT much muscle on her.

I don't have DVR so no, I couldn't save it

Mar 06, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by killakam
Mar 25, 2023 - permalink

I dare say this video drawing from Jim Cornette's podcast is how we all wish Mildred Burke had been built (who was quite buff for not being on steroids, dare I say): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0nG6BY_MrI

May 29, 2023 - permalink

Boy did the Women's divisions in WWE and AEW changed big time this Memorial Day weekend!

First on Saturday at Night of Champions, Asuka defeated Bianca Belair to win the RAW Women's Championship. Bianca's record-setting Championship run ends at 420 days and it's the first time a singles Women's Championship changed hands in a Saudi Arabia event.

Then Sunday, Tiffany Stratton defeated Lyra Valkyria in the Finals of the NXT Women's Championship Tournament to be crowned the new NXT Women's Champion at NXT Battleground. She is also the 100th woman in company history to win Championship gold of any kind in WWE.

At AEW Double of Nothing, Toni Storm defeated Jamie Hayter to win the AEW Women's World Championship. Toni is now the company's first-ever multi-time Women's Champion.

Later on that night, Kris Statlander answered an open challenge laid out by Jade Cargill (who has just defeated Taya Valkyrie to retain the TBS Championship) and ended up winning the TBS Championship. This also marks the first loss of Jade's entire wrestling career.

To say the women's divisions have dramatically changed this weekend would be an understatement.

May 29, 2023 - permalink

I wondered how long that streak would last. Was getting actually tiresome, really.

May 29, 2023 - permalink

dont know why but i have feeling bianca belair is absolute monster, her strenght is mind blowing

Jul 26, 2023 - permalink

I loved the promos by both Tiffany Stratton and Thea Hail last night ahead of their Submission match at the Great American Bash this Sunday...mainly because both ladies showed off their muscles by working out. Tiffany definitely came across like a Goddess and Thea's muscularity at only 19 years old is a sight to behold.

Dec 20, 2023 - permalink

Hello everyone! I created a tournament for female pro wrestlers. Please check it out and vote!

« first < prev Page 13 of 13 next > last »