Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Pro Wrestlers

« first < prev Page 10 of 13 next > last »
Jun 20, 2022 - permalink

Beth Phoenix is my favourite no 1, she have mega massive arms, sometimes is intimidating how she is bigger then regular common men...

Jun 20, 2022 - permalink

Love Toni stormmmm

Jun 21, 2022 - permalink

Have u seen her OnlyFans?

Unfortunately nope, I think only the first photo

Jun 30, 2022 - permalink

Becky

Jun 30, 2022 - permalink

Jun 30, 2022 - edited Jun 30, 2022 - permalink

I just discovered her from my for you page on Instagram. This is Olympia Rae. She is a really jacked female luchador who wrestles in CMLL:

cgsweat
Jun 30, 2022 - permalink

Looks like she has a background in bodybuilding looking at her poses.

C87
Jun 30, 2022 - permalink

Becky looked better before her pregnancy, I dunno if her diet has changed afterwards but she looks so skinny now, she almost looks malnourished.

Jun 30, 2022 - permalink

Hopefully Valerie Loureda can put on some muscle now that she is going to be a wrestler.

Jul 06, 2022 - permalink

Tiffany Stratton in less than a year is better than she has every right to be. Social media went from laughing at her debut to downright falling in love with her. They see the work she has put in for her look, character, and in-ring skills, and folks can't seem to deny her any longer.

But what REALLY made me swoon last night was after the match when she pulled out the hardest double bi any woman in WWE has done in some time. I'm not talking size, I'm talking about how much her muscles were quivering while flexing. She was FEELING herself last night at the Great American Bash. I know we shouldn't get out Hope's up on a big push for her in WWE because...well.. it's WWE. But I think she's gotten the attention of the higher-ups and we could see her with gold sooner than later.

Jul 17, 2022 - permalink

Kayla Rossi was the manager of the Bad Boy Joey Janela in what ended up being a decent duo in AEW. Joey is no longer in AEW, which left folks wondering if Kayla would have a future in AEW or wrestling in general. That was answered today during AEW Dark tapings as she had her first official wrestling match against indy wrestler Avery Breaux.

Kayla has a manager known as the Diamond Shiek. Also, she put on MORE muscle since her AEW hiatus and looks more dominant than ever before. Time will tell if she becomes a big star for AEW. She definitely has the look for it!

Jul 17, 2022 - permalink

Hmm Kayla Rossi vs Jade

Jul 17, 2022 - permalink

I know AEW is really pushing Jade Cargill's streak, but it would be more entertaining to see her in a match that isn't a total "squash". Maybe have her finally lose, see if she's more than a fresh face who got a really big push.

Jul 18, 2022 - permalink

yeah, they're kind of pushing it with her getting stale, losing finally would kind of be good for her cause the possibility she can lose her matches would make her act more interesting instead of doing the same thing all the time. pro wrestling is kinda weird like that where losing can actually be a good thing sometimes :)

« first < prev Page 10 of 13 next > last »