Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Countries with higher amount of muscular women

Apr 30, 2022 - permalink

You also have to keep in mind that you don’t stumble upon male versions of the women we are looking for. I mean, I don’t see huge bodybuilding men everyday. It’s rare too!!

And keep in mind that it’s still much more frustrating and more to lose if you take enhancements as a girl! Menstruation, body hair, enlarged clit etc. You know all these things. For a man the side effects are not close to what a woman will endure.

Still, my opinion is that doing CrossFit, training with heavy weights, really strong legs and strong butt and doing this without enhancements is really on its way to become mainstream. The girls will rule here too.

May 31, 2022 - permalink

I'm from Germany and I think here are not as much female bodybuilders as for example in Spain or in great Britain. The only famous fbb we have is Jana Linke-sippl, Nicole pfützenreuter died and that's all.

i live in spain and have never seen a muscular woman in person on the 18 months i've been here :\

Jun 02, 2022 - permalink

Ok, i get you...

Jun 02, 2022 - permalink

to the people from the US, Brazil or/and other latin american countries. are there realy so many muscular girls there? l am from germany. l only saw 6 or 7 in my entire life l`m almost 25. germany doesnt have much.. my parents are from spain and ltaly so . l already speak spanish portugese is easy for me l can learn it fast. my dream is to move to a country with many female bodybuilders. l preffer real bodybuilders. l started with training few months ago . so lm into it too.

As a heads up, moving to a country just because you think there are a lot of female bodybuilders is a bad idea. Sedentary people are still the norm in most areas of the world. Fit women are more uncommon than unfit, and muscular women are that much rarer. Don’t let confirmation and selection bias on sites like this fool you.

Still, you training in bodybuilding is a good first step. Keep at it, get involved with your area’s fitness community, and compete if you’re able.

Jun 05, 2022 - permalink

As a heads up, moving to a country just because you think there are a lot of female bodybuilders is a bad idea.

I 100% agree! I live in Sweden and I can tell you there are so many muscular girls here. Yet good luck finding them in the wild. I’ve been relatively lucky abs I’ve seen many in person but I lived here 10 years.. and I also workout so I’m often in places popular among health nuts.. however one place you won’t fail to spot many is the gym. One gym I worked out in for about 3 years is home to at least 6 female competitors in different divisions. One of them joined shortly after I left. She moved to a city that I just left basically. I’ll attach her picture to keep things fun.

Jun 05, 2022 - edited Jun 08, 2022 - permalink

I think Canada has a pretty good amount of muscular/fbb types but I don't think most, if any, countries can really compare with the US on this one.

Jun 05, 2022 - permalink

CrossFit women use PEDs as well.

Jun 05, 2022 - permalink

At the 2021 CrossFit Games, the only countries that had multiple athletes on the women's leaderboard (40 athletes) were:

1. USA - 16
  2. Canada - 4
  3. Iceland - 3
  4. Australia - 3
  5. Norway - 2
Jun 05, 2022 - permalink

how many % of men all over the world, like muscular women? what do you think .. l gues/think around 10% of all men like those girls... what do you guys think? just guess

less than 1%

Jun 05, 2022 - permalink

how many % of men all over the world, like muscular women? what do you think .. l gues/think around 10% of all men like those girls... what do you guys think? just guess

My guess is about 3-5%, but I think some men are afraid to admit it.

Jun 05, 2022 - permalink

Some might be afraid to admit but I also think that some haven’t even consider. I talked to a couple of my friends one of them didn’t even wanna consider it, I suspect because he’s very insecure, his argument was absurd and didn’t even address my question.. he basically was calling me gay for finding muscular women attractive.

Anyway the other friend had a similar reaction at first. Not as extreme, however as I told him why I think fbbs are attractive and told some of personal experiences he actually understood my perspective and eventually said “that’s actually hot now that I actually think about it”

So I think with the rise of popularity of female bodybuilding it’s a matter of time that more men will find muscles attractive.. also consider the longevity of fit woman that has to be clear in a few decades

Jun 05, 2022 - permalink

I don’t have a percentage, but I like to answer this question as: a small minority of men are attracted to muscular women, but yet more than I think most schmoes realize. There are definitely more schmoes than there are muscular women.

Jun 05, 2022 - permalink

At the 2021 CrossFit Games, the only countries that had multiple athletes on the women's leaderboard (40 athletes) were:

1. USA - 16
  2. Canada - 4
  3. Iceland - 3
  4. Australia - 3
  5. Norway - 2

per capita iceland wins by far

Chainer
Jun 05, 2022 - permalink

This is just speculation, but...

I suspect there are two different ways in which guys can be attracted to muscular women:

1. Guys who think a high level of athleticism is attractive in the sort of way that I might think that a woman who is good at math or programming (or generally masculine-coded activities) is attractive.

2. Guys who find specifically muscles and flexing to be a turn-on.

I'm guessing that there are quite a lot of guys in category 1, and these guys would find a lot of the girls on this site attractive, except for maybe the most masculine/extreme bodybuilders, although they don't necessarily go out of their way to seek media of these women so their relative population on this site is not as high.

There are comparatively fewer guys in category 2 in the population at large, although this may still be greater than the number of women they are attracted to.

Jun 06, 2022 - permalink

I suspect there are two different ways in which guys can be attracted to muscular women:

1. Guys who think a high level of athleticism is attractive in the sort of way that I might think that a woman who is good at math or programming (or generally masculine-coded activities) is attractive.

I'm guessing that there are quite a lot of guys in category 1, and these guys would find a lot of the girls on this site attractive, except for maybe the most masculine/extreme bodybuilders, although they don't necessarily go out of their way to seek media of these women so their relative population on this site is not as high.

There are comparatively fewer guys in category 2 in the population at large, although this may still be greater than the number of women they are attracted to.

Interesting distinction. I think 1. was my gateway drug into 2. I find both forms attractive now.

Jun 06, 2022 - permalink

How the heck can a guy find a muscular woman attractive in the same way he would "find a woman who's good at math/programming attractive"? It doesn't even make sense. Plus no guy I know finds a woman attractive due to her skills/profession. It's her looks and the way she presents herself that will determine her attractiveness.

To answer the topic I think it's all due to femininity. At bikini level there is still a whole lot of femininity left and I would guess atleast 50% of guys would find a nice looking bikini girl attractive.

At figure level the muscles are more visible and would make the attractiveness more into a niche amongst men, maybe 10-15%.

At physique level the muscularity has reached an obvious unnatural level and the guys who finds the attractive would have dropped to below 5%, which is still one in twenty who would find them attractive.

Pure classic female bodybuilders have basically lost 90% of their inherent femininity and I would estimate less than 1% of guys finds them attractive. But some of those guys are obviously really into them.

Chainer
Jun 06, 2022 - permalink

Plus no guy I know finds a woman attractive due to her skills/profession.

It's not that this thing alone makes a woman attractive, but it is a quality that boosts her attractiveness. And I am one such guy, so now there's someone like that who you know, even if it's some random guy on the internet.

It's a different sort of attraction than the very physical kind of looking at a picture and going "she's hot", which is why I said that the guys I labeled "category 1" aren't found on this site in large numbers. It's just a thing where if you were going on a date with the person, and you knew nothing about them besides this one thing, you'd get more excited about the date.

At figure level the muscles are more visible and would make the attractiveness more into a niche amongst men, maybe 10-15%.

That's a very large number of men, especially if you consider that the women who have a figure level of muscularity are probably less than 0.1% of all women, and maybe even less than 0.01%; such a small number that it's hard to even get the order of magnitude right.

Jun 06, 2022 - edited Jun 06, 2022 - permalink

It's not that this thing alone makes a woman attractive, but it is a quality that boosts her attractiveness. And I am one such guy, so now there's someone like that who you know, even if it's some random guy on the internet.

It's a different sort of attraction than the very physical kind of looking at a picture and going "she's hot", which is why I said that the guys I labeled "category 1" aren't found on this site in large numbers. It's just a thing where if you were going on a date with the person, and you knew nothing about them besides this one thing, you'd get more excited about the date.

That's a very large number of men, especially if you consider that the women who have a figure level of muscularity are probably less than 0.1% of all women, and maybe even less than 0.01%; such a small number that it's hard to even get the order of magnitude right.

Yes, I've been fond of a girl in my former class who was extremely good looking and she played soccer at a level where she played a few matches in the national female youth team. That was cool and all but I never thought of that as increasing her attractiveness.

Also the figure class is a kinda wide spectrum of muscularity, so maybe not the most muscular ones then. When I say that I think 10-15% of guys would be attracted to figure girls I'm not saying they all are actively seeking up those girls, but they would certainly go forward if they got the chance with some of them.

Same with guys being attracted to bikini girls, I don't think half of all men are actively seeking for bikini girls, but they would still find them attractive.

And look at top models, they are a tiny percentage of the population yet many guys find them attractive.

Jun 06, 2022 - permalink

Liking Offseason bikini type physique I’d even wager is like 60% of men

« first < prev Page 4 of 5 next > last »