Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Countries with higher amount of muscular women

Jun 06, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by Highprotein
Jun 06, 2022 - permalink

are there many fbb in Texas and/or Florida? which state has a lot fbb`s?

Again, “many” is a relative term. There are no states that have “many” fbbs, because muscular women, and especially actual bodybuilders, are rare.

That being said, the states that have the highest numbers of fit women are states like California, Colorado and Florida, and even then, they’re usually concentrated in major metropolitan areas like Los Angeles, Denver and Miami. But again, let me caution you that they are still in the vast minority.

It really sounds like you’re trying to get someone to tell you what you want to hear: that there is a place that has “lots” of bodybuilders. But the fact is that while there are places that probably have more fit people than other areas, there is no such country, province, region or state that has “many” female bodybuilders.

Jun 06, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by damagecontrol
cgsweat
Jun 06, 2022 - permalink

Married to a muscular (American) woman, I found that there are WAY more guys attracted to muscular women than I ever thought before I was with her. I find that, despite the view men today are less inhibited about being open about such atraction, there are still tons of guys afraid to confide they’re turned on by girls with muscle - and especially girls who have more muscle than they might. No scientific evidence here… just my observations before and after being married to one.

That's pretty interesting, and seems to confirm what we've always suspected about some of the more rabid naysayers... they're insecure. I guess when guys see another man enjoying life with a muscular woman it breaks that outer shell they always seem to be wearing, making them less closeted. Maybe they see you and it gives them hope they never had before that maybe they could be with one too.

Jun 06, 2022 - permalink

Which country in europe has the most fbb? italy maybe?

…dude, stop 🤦‍♂️

Jun 07, 2022 - permalink

Huge bodybuilders are so rare that if there were just one representing Luxembourg this would be the country with most FBB’s in the world. With hundred bikini fitness contestants in Estonia that would be 200 times more than Germany. Well, I have no clue about actual figures, but I know that each country or state in the US has very few competing heavyweights.

« first < prev Page 5 of 5 next > last »