« first < prev Page 9 of 12 next > last »
Dec 13, 2022 - permalink

Cobie smulders from Avengers and Jack reacher

Dec 13, 2022 - permalink

Michiko nishiwaki

Dec 13, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by naoconfortavel
Dec 13, 2022 - permalink

peyton list. does anyone know if there is a clip of this?

Jan 27, 2023 - permalink

HBO just confirmed The Last of us Season 2. I hope they choose a very muscular actress for Abby. Do you have any Idea who would fit the role?

M76
Jan 28, 2023 - permalink

HBO just confirmed The Last of us Season 2. I hope they choose a very muscular actress for Abby. Do you have any Idea who would fit the role?

Unfortunately I doubt they'll choose anyone overly muscular, for all their virtue signalling hollywood is still biased against muscular women.

I don't know any established actresses who would fit the bill. Our best bet is that they can get someone to buff up for the role.

Worst case scenario we get a CGI job like Thor Love and Thunder That would be truly awful.

Jan 28, 2023 - permalink

Unfortunately I doubt they'll choose anyone overly muscular, for all their virtue signalling hollywood is still biased against muscular women.

I don't know any established actresses who would fit the bill. Our best bet is that they can get someone to buff up for the role.

Worst case scenario we get a CGI job like Thor Love and Thunder That would be truly awful.

Yeah, knowing Hollywood it could get bad but I think Neil Druckmann will be on board and I hope he stays true to the characters. It would be so awesome to have a very muscular actress in one of HBOs prime shows!

Jan 28, 2023 - permalink

Brittany Daniel - Club Dred movie -great fit body

Jan 29, 2023 - permalink

Brittany Daniel - Club Dred movie -great fit body

shes my favorite ! nice find

Jan 29, 2023 - permalink

She does look perfect!!

[deleted]
Jan 29, 2023 - permalink

Candice Cameron Bure

Feb 07, 2023 - permalink

Jacqueline fernandez

Feb 07, 2023 - permalink

There was this one Norwegian actress in the recent Hurcules film (the one with The Rock) I forget her name but she had nice abs in that film.

Feb 07, 2023 - permalink

There was this one Norwegian actress in the recent Hurcules film (the one with The Rock) I forget her name but she had nice abs in that film.

Ingrid Bolsø Berdal

Feb 08, 2023 - permalink

I posted about her in another Forum a few years ago. The best part of her appearance in the movie: she bulked up specifically for the role, since she hasn't sported such build in later films. Although it was her arms that called my attention.

Feb 20, 2023 - permalink

For those unaware, the revived Magnum P.I. returned for Season 5, thanks to NBC for picking up the show that CBS cancelled earlier last year. Perdita Weeks looking as fit as ever. They did a double-episode premiere and while she looked great in the season premiere, it was the 2nd episode that blew me away. Give her a few months, she wouldn't look out of place in a NPC bikini stage. See for yourself.

https://twitter.com/miggysdaylight/status/162...

Feb 20, 2023 - permalink

I noticed Perdita back when the show first premiered on CBS a few years ago. She is quite beautiful and has a wonderful physique. I also think she is maybe the best actor on the show. I missed the NBC premier episodes. Bummer! But no doubt there will be re-runs. :)

Feb 20, 2023 - permalink

I posted about her in another Forum a few years ago. The best part of her appearance in the movie: she bulked up specifically for the role, since she hasn't sported such build in later films. Although it was her arms that called my attention.

Name ?

Feb 20, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by jimmycolt
Feb 20, 2023 - permalink

FitGems,Nytrytr777..perdita is a doll..her older sister used to call her ''piggy'' when she was young.

Feb 20, 2023 - permalink

Name ?

Ingrid Bolsø Berdal

Feb 24, 2023 - permalink

Ingrid Bolsø Berdal

Thenks

dcm
Feb 24, 2023 - permalink

Remember AJ Johnson from the House Party movies & Baby Boy who is now a personal trainer 💪🏾

Feb 24, 2023 - permalink

She could probably even train my person!

Feb 25, 2023 - permalink

Jessica Biel has an amazingly long and lovely tongue..i seen a picture..lol. the picture below isn't near as good as the picture i have on a hard drive somewhere,but it should suffice.[update edit] i found a better picture of biel's tongue ..lol.. also since cameron diaz was mentioned a picture of her as well and maybe a vicky pratt photo that isn't on gwm i don't have time now to check etc.

I’d love to have the attention of her LONNG tongue on my ….!

« first < prev Page 9 of 12 next > last »