Has anyone seen Nicole Kidman lately

Aug 24, 2022 - permalink

Has anyone seen Nicole Kidman lately

Check this.

Aug 25, 2022 - permalink

Meh

M76
Aug 27, 2022 - permalink

Looks like a twig about to be broken by mild wind.

Sep 11, 2022 - permalink

Tessa Thompson in Thor: Love and Thunder. Tried to post to main site but claims it's a morph for whatever reason.

Sep 11, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by foods1
M76
Sep 12, 2022 - permalink

Tessa Thompson in Thor: Love and Thunder. Tried to post to main site but claims it's a morph for whatever reason.

If it's a morph it is far better made than all the rest of the visual effects in the movie :D

Sep 12, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by superiorgenetics
Sep 12, 2022 - permalink

I don't think it's a morph. I kind of dismissed Tessa's physique at first because I assumed it was digitally altered like Natalie's, but then I saw that picture where she's considerably more muscular than her stunt double and I changed my mind.

Sep 12, 2022 - permalink

I'm 99% sure it's not a morph. This image is already on GWM. She's the real deal.

Sep 12, 2022 - permalink

Looks very real!

Sep 12, 2022 - permalink

I think CG artists probably touched up her muscles in some scenes like they did with Hemsworth. Regardless, she looks damn great.

Sep 12, 2022 - permalink

I think CG artists probably touched up her muscles in some scenes like they did with Hemsworth. Regardless, she looks damn great.

No normaly they make arms and muscles thinner for make them look "more female" in cg artits opinion like goosip magazine do it at the singers i work for, so clearly no morphing, just the good muscle contraction of moving in such short moments that are not worth to put in effort to make them look more female And at the movie before she had well developed arms too For men you are right there they make them look bigger but on woman Normaly not

Sep 12, 2022 - permalink
Sep 13, 2022 - permalink

Is Kidman going to use those muscles in a movie anytime soon? I can believe that she man mop the floor with Agent Hunt.

Nov 14, 2022 - edited Nov 14, 2022 - permalink

Emma D'Arcy. Remarkable

Nov 14, 2022 - permalink

Emma D'Arcy. Remarkable

Yes, very nice!

Uwe
Dec 01, 2022 - permalink
Dec 01, 2022 - permalink

Oh yeah!

Dec 13, 2022 - permalink
Dec 13, 2022 - permalink

Mayling from Ladyblood fight