Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Girls that were going to be great but QUIT!

« first < prev Page 15 of 20 next > last »
Aug 10, 2021 - permalink

Eva Kovalainen comes to mind. She burst on the scene real quick and then just as quickly vanished.

Oh yeah she was amazing! Such a pretty face and great muscles. I remember reading that she transitioned into a male. Here's a thread about her, though maybe take this with a grain of salt. Who knows if it's really what happened or if that's even a photo of her.

https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=234382.0

Aug 10, 2021 - edited Nov 08, 2021 - permalink

A lot of female bodybuilders don't stay in the bodybuilding lifestyle for a long period of time because taking the gear does damage to the body if not taken properly. These women that take steroids and HGH consume them at a fast rate and more than likely will have serious health issues and will not have any children. So being a female bodybuilder does have its negatives. But there are women that have children at first and then transition over to bodybuilding. And no I'm not against female bodybuilders...actually they are quite beautiful women. 😍

cgsweat
Aug 10, 2021 - permalink

Elah Bittencourt

She used to go by @elah_bittencourt but either she's closed her account or changed the name. Probably doesn't want any association with her "past life." It seemed like one day to the next a few years ago, she suddenly became a born again Christian and deleted all of her posts from her profile and started posting religious stuff.

Aug 10, 2021 - edited Aug 10, 2021 - permalink

Oh yeah she was amazing! Such a pretty face and great muscles. I remember reading that she transitioned into a male. Here's a thread about her, though maybe take this with a grain of salt. Who knows if it's really what happened or if that's even a photo of her.

https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=234382.0

Eva Kovalainen did fall off the face of the Earth. No social media account activity at all. If she is now a transman, it's under a name that we do not know about. She had that inviting personality that makes you believe that she would become a powerhouse in the FBB/Figure industry. She reminds me of Kortney Olson who competed in the FBB in the early 2010's. Just looking at how successful Kortney Olson's become might had been a clue as to how big Eva Kovalainen might had been if she took her FBB talents to its full potential..

Here is KO's website

Kortney Olson -World's Deadliest Thighs

Kortney Olson looks just like Eva Kovalainen(in her prime as a FBB).

Aug 10, 2021 - permalink

Monica Mollica vanished, not that I follow the scene closely. She was just one of those stunningly pretty girls from yesteryear that I remember.

fp909
Aug 10, 2021 - permalink

She’s still kinda around be she was very short on the muscle scene. She of course had her site and did a little bit with some of the other sites, but it was open and shut pretty quickly

Aug 10, 2021 - permalink

Monica Mollica vanished, not that I follow the scene closely. She was just one of those stunningly pretty girls from yesteryear that I remember.

I saw “her” profile on the fitness singles dating site awhile back, but it wouldn’t surprise me if it was a catfish. Something tells me she doesn’t need a dating app to meet interested guys lol.

Aug 10, 2021 - permalink

Jenna fail was really starting to take off and then she stopped.

Aug 10, 2021 - permalink

I saw “her” profile on the fitness singles dating site awhile back, but it wouldn’t surprise me if it was a catfish. Something tells me she doesn’t need a dating app to meet interested guys lol.

Monica has never competed as a FBB when she had the chance to do so.

Aug 10, 2021 - permalink

Jenna fail was really starting to take off and then she stopped.

What are you talking about? I saw her recent pictures and she looks very fit

Aug 10, 2021 - permalink

Lyndsay Dejager. She had an incredible body and was more than willing to show it off. Seemed to taper off about 7-8 years ago.

Aug 11, 2021 - permalink

Lyndsay Dejager. She had an incredible body and was more than willing to show it off. Seemed to taper off about 7-8 years ago.

OMFG YES!! She was so amazing

Aug 11, 2021 - permalink

I heard Lyndsay lived a pretty fast and hard party lifestyle. Hopefully she's healthy, wherever she may be these days.

[deleted]
Aug 11, 2021 - permalink

> Anyone remembers Laura Marulanda? >

>

noooo she stopped!?

Haven't seen new content from her for years. Would be amazing to find out if she still works out but I donwt know, can't find her

Nov 05, 2021 - permalink

What about Birthe Mack? Where did she go?

Nov 05, 2021 - permalink

Can you tell us the name of this app?

fp909
Nov 05, 2021 - permalink

it was probably plenty of fish

fp909
Nov 05, 2021 - permalink

What about Birthe Mack? Where did she go?

her FB is still active and it looks like she posts, but looks like she's moved on to crossfit and kind of cleaned up her social media presence, which i get

Nov 05, 2021 - permalink

For me, the number one what if is Tina Lockwood. Hands down, one of the biggest that never went pro. She was already turning female bodybuilding on its head as an amateur.

Nov 05, 2021 - permalink

For me, the number one what if is Tina Lockwood. Hands down, one of the biggest that never went pro. She was already turning female bodybuilding on its head as an amateur.

I remember the first time that I saw a casual picture of her in a magazine and thinking that those tree-trunk thighs could stand with the biggest men of the time. It was my understanding that social pressures made her quit..

Nov 05, 2021 - permalink

For me colette guimond she have great body then doesn't heard her news

Nov 07, 2021 - permalink

She truly was the greatest of all time by a huge margin. I'm absolutely smitten with her pics.

Who do we think is closest to her physique today?

Nov 07, 2021 - permalink

Women bodybuilders don't last long due to pressures on work, relationship, health, and more. FBB's longevity to me is only 5 years or less.

Nov 07, 2021 - permalink

Heather pedigo parsons. She is 6 feet, beautiful and huge. She could have the biggest FBB title.

Nov 07, 2021 - permalink

I don't think you understand the theme of this thread. It's not about women who were great and then quit. It's about women who WOULD have been great but quit before reaching that greatness. Tina and Collette are still legends to this day. Meaning they were great and quit not that they had the potential to be great.

« first < prev Page 15 of 20 next > last »