Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Girls that were going to be great but QUIT!

« first < prev Page 20 of 20 next > last »
Dec 20, 2021 - permalink

IIRC Michelle had someone show up to her house, hard to imagine what is worse than that.

Brandi Mae Akers also had someone show up at her house.

Like, WHY? In what universe would anybody think that doing that is a remotely good idea? FFS!

Dec 20, 2021 - permalink

Totally disappeared right as she was turning into something special…

@Robmathers dude she would've been huge. Everyone's into nerdy women and fitness women today. Look at Twitch and IG!!! She was ahead her time. So many things going for her but those things brought out the creeps, especially in 2010 before social media was as big as it is today.

Dec 20, 2021 - permalink

I would really like to see Sheikha Nguyen get back into competing. She has amazing proportions and made remarkable progress ina short amount of time. She would do very well in WPD.

She's still active on HBC (normally Sunday to Thursday) and would have been competing this year if borders had been open for travel.

Dec 20, 2021 - permalink

Kailash Persaud or Kai Winklaar had a magnficient physique at her peak:

But, then did she quit bodybuilding? Does anyone have an idea?

She still lift but she takes care of her mother job

Dec 20, 2021 - permalink

> > Of course they did

It sucks because she was one of the pioneers of that whole cosplay thing and it would've been interesting to hear her talk about that in a podcast or interview. Probably would've been as big as Jessica Nigri today if not bigger.

but like the comments above say sadly she was also one of the first social media women online to get doxxed. I always forget about the lurkers/neckbeards and the damage they do in these ladies' DMs and personal lives. @mods I apologize for sharing her IG and will delete the comment with it included.

She wasn’t a pioneer in cosplay and she was little more than a girl with great abs but an overall average physique. She also had a huge ego from all the attention she received at such a young age.

Dec 20, 2021 - permalink

We're still talking about the pixiedust(?)girl? I never understood the rabid appeal. She was very tall (probably still is).

As for dumb schmoes... I mean, that's a male thing not unique to this sub-culture. In nature, males spread the seed. The men who creep on every female they find attractive have a better chance of hooking up than the men who never, ever pursue. In the digital space, it's something of a collective action problem.

Dec 21, 2021 - permalink

Idk if I can stay on this forum any more I had planned on sharing some images of girls I know with you all but there are just way too many disrespectful creepy users here..

Are you new to this subculture? It's been this way for 20 years.

Dec 21, 2021 - permalink

The men who creep on every female they find attractive have a better chance of hooking up than the men who never, ever pursue.

And what a lot of people don't want to hear is the creeps who target the girls have a better chance of hooking up than the White Knights who defend the girls from the creeps. Never saw a White Knight get rewarded for their chivalry, you know?

Dec 21, 2021 - permalink

And what a lot of people don't want to hear is the creeps who target the girls have a better chance of hooking up than the White Knights who defend the girls from the creeps. Never saw a White Knight get rewarded for their chivalry, you know?

But at the same time have you ever seen a groveling, super imposing schmoe get "rewarded" for their overt pursuit of said woman outside of sessions??

Dec 21, 2021 - permalink

Anybody know what's going on with Patti Hanson? I haven't seen her on Instagram since Mid-October I know she had that near-fainting incident at the Chicago Pro a few months ago... It's fairly possible the key lies within that episode...

Dec 22, 2021 - permalink

> > This neckbeard culture you refer is sprinkled everywhere on every social media platform there is. It's probably best you or anyone else who loses sleep over it to stay off social media all together.

A couple of users here just said that two girls were chased off about 24 hours ago and you think that's normal?

It's not a sprinkle it's a fuck ton you only think it's a small issue here because your one of them, zero self awareness.

He didn’t say it’s normal, but it IS ingrained in every section of the Internet. There’s entire subreddits dedicated to documenting these sorts of people you describe on every single website. Documentation of neckbeard comments on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc. Everywhere!

It feels good to say it’s only a small problem on a select few sites VS it’s a problem everywhere, but the latter is the hard truth of the matter.

Dec 23, 2021 - permalink

We miss Serena Steel. She was amazing. Picked me up and carried me on her shoulders like it was nothing.

Dec 23, 2021 - permalink

White Knights? Chivalry? Exactly what color of fedora were you wearing when you typed this out?

I'm not gonna get into it with you, but I want to say: it's profoundly depressing to hear this sad-sack Incel talk even on a forum dedicated to physically strong and powerful women.

Dec 23, 2021 - permalink

Anyway, back on topic... Sarah is one of my all-time favorites but hasn't really been active since 2019. I hope that she doesn't join this list!!!

Dec 24, 2021 - permalink

Devon Manny dropped off the face of the Earth. Her Instagram and FB are gone.

She was classically cute in that blonde, all-American way, but she was so juicy looking and virilized that it almost creates an uncanny effect.

Dec 24, 2021 - permalink

> > Of course they did

Not surprised at all. We also had a muscular woman hang out in chat and even posted pics, but she lasted all of a week.

Accurate haha

Dec 26, 2021 - permalink

I'm not gonna get into it with you, but I want to say: it's profoundly depressing to hear this sad-sack Incel talk even on a forum dedicated to physically strong and powerful women.

That is unfortunate. But I hear they are doing some amazing things with antidepressants these days. Merry Christmas!

Dec 26, 2021 - permalink

I've seen some takes in my while but boy some just take the cake. I hope they're trolls because if not wow.

Creeps wanting to normalize their behavior isn't only disgusting but it's damaging to everyone who enjoys (maybe even fetishizes) muscular women. Everyone has their kinks, what you do with them is what matters.

No, creeping doesn't get you laid. It's such an idiotic take that I honestly find it hard to believe how someone believes this in this day and age. I get access to sites like this helps cultivate a fantasy but it's not an excuse to be a creep ESPECIALLY DIRECTLY AT A PERSON.

I doubt this will convert schmoes back to normal people but hopefully someone on the verge might still be saved.

Dec 27, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Muscles_Toez
fp909
Dec 27, 2021 - permalink

Ok folks i think this has run its course (for now). Maybe in another 5 years we can discuss another group of fires that burned hot but fast.

Thread locked by fp909.
« first < prev Page 20 of 20 next > last »