Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Confessions/unpopular opinions

« first < prev Page 2 of 20 next > last »
Sep 09, 2023 - permalink

I thought a touch of info on background/history for Futa might be useful.

Sep 09, 2023 - permalink

> I really hate futa and big clits.

+3

+4

Sep 10, 2023 - permalink

Please shut up about politics or they will lock the thread

[deleted]
Sep 10, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by fp909
[deleted]
Sep 10, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by fp909
[deleted]
Sep 10, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by fp909
Sep 10, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by fp909
[deleted]
Sep 10, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by fp909
Sep 10, 2023 - permalink

I guess part of me feels bad that I am somehow fueling their use of PEDs which have terrible side effects and it can't be good for them. Second I find it tragically ironic that they are not attracted to the guys that like them and are attracted to the guys that thing they look terrible. Last I feel bad that everywhere they go they get stared at, talked about, heard pretty mean things said about them. I think there is something about getting a pass on making fun of someone for going out of their way to improve them selves vs. making fun of someone overweight or autistic.

Sep 10, 2023 - permalink

I guess part of me feels bad that I am somehow fueling their use of PEDs

I see this comment somewhat often and it's just so false.

Bodybuilders are not taking PEDs because of you.

The only way to understand the reasons for training/PED use is to get into bodybuilding yourself.

Also, the notion that you think you are a factor in a female bodybuilder's decision making process is frankly, misogynistic. To them, you don't even exist.

On the bright side, the fact that you don't matter means you can rest your conscience.

Sep 10, 2023 - permalink

Thick breastless pecs + feminine face = weirdly hot

Agreed

Sep 10, 2023 - permalink

So true

Sep 10, 2023 - permalink

I find it tragically ironic that they are not attracted to the guys that like them and are attracted to the guys that thing they look terrible.

No need to worry about that one, that's nearly every woman on earth. Forever.

Sep 10, 2023 - permalink

The comically large implants some get are great. It adds to the fantasy element

qaz
Sep 10, 2023 - permalink

why do you say "weirdly" ? I'm curious

Sep 10, 2023 - permalink

"Man, she could kick my ass!"

🤦🏽‍♂️, dumbasses.

The self deprecation is too much. Extremely lame and cringe worthy.

Sep 10, 2023 - permalink

Second I find it tragically ironic that they are not attracted to the guys that like them and are attracted to the guys that thing they look terrible.

How did you come up with that conclusion? You do realize that there are male bodybuilders who are attracted to female bodybuilders, right?

This seems like one of those "I'm a nice guy why do you go out with assholes but don't give me a chance!" kind of complaints. This sounds like resentment towards muscular women who go out with muscular men.

Again, if you are attracted to buff women, the first step is to get to the gym and LIFT. And I don't mean dick around for an hour twice a week: I mean 5-6 days a week of dedicated training with your nutrition dialed in.

Sep 10, 2023 - permalink

Second I find it tragically ironic that they are not attracted to the guys that like them and are attracted to the guys that thing they look terrible.

I disagree with this comment. Like other women, buff women are attracted to guys who share their values but also are successful themselves. This is no different than the rules of attraction between all men and women. Buff women are pissed off when weak, unattractive and socially awkward males fawn over them, it probably makes them feel insecure.

Sep 10, 2023 - permalink

> I really hate futa and big clits.

100%

+4

fp909
Sep 10, 2023 - permalink

not going to lock this thread but the trans discussion always moves in the same direction every time, without fail.

though yes the original comment would qualify as a "unpopular opinion" it just devolves into politics and whether or not someone thinks someone else is a bigot, or what shoul dbe the definition of "woman" etc

here's my unpopular opinion: if you don't like that AI generated images, morphs, head shrinks, mild nudity, or transwomen aren't postable on the main site you could learn to build a website that has a broader window for posts. Another reminder that none of these things are strictly banned, btw, because nothing gets banished unless they are blacklisted, so the forums are still around, unlike many sites.

fp909
Sep 10, 2023 - edited Sep 10, 2023 - permalink

I thought a touch of info on background/history for Futa might be useful.

interestingly, while the genre name did stem from Japan, it was influenced by us. That may just be the anime in particular, because the word (futanari) was maybe already around and since they had males playing female parts in theater there was already a history of traditionally female characters with traditionally male characteristics.

looks like futa is pretty flexible and can be whatever you want it to be in whatever work. I've written it. Breasts or none, some kind of combo of penis, testicles, vagina, whatever the story requires really.

Sep 10, 2023 - permalink

I see the ridiculousness of physique and bodybuilding competitions as the Emperor's New Clothes. Nobody says how silly it is.

These women train their muscles for years, take PEDs, diet like crazy, spend thousands on supplements and suits, then paste themselves with tanning and put on showgirl makeup and ridiculous spangled bikinis to stand next to one another on a "stage" set up in a hotel somewhere while a panel of people subjectively judge how "good" they look. They contort themselves into poses invented by a group of men fifty years ago in Venice Beach competitions with grandiose names like Universe and Olympia, but there is no test of strength, athleticism, or even coordination required.

Nobody talks about the immense narcissism and vanity such a process requires, how much of "I am better than that person but not better than that other person" based on the opinions of a set of people sitting in hotel chairs making comments about their bodies. What a fucked up mindset in which to live your life. It's like the Kids in the Hall with the guy who "competed" by lying in a bathtub breathing through a snorkel for time.

These lithe, muscular bodies with breast enhancements and high, tight asses. Bodies that look capable of amazing feats of strength and endurance, yet all of can be invalidated by a judge thinking your ass is not hard enough.

The promoters rake in huge money and prey on this vanity, and guys like me who have a fetish for eat it up by shelling out thousands of dollars in subscriptions and purchases so I can jack off to this illusion.

I also have to keep it secret because nobody would understand, nor would I want them to. My brief experience dating a bodybuilder was so unpleasant that I never wanted to repeat it, but I still fantasize about how tight her pussy was and how easily she pinned me.

[deleted]
Sep 10, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
Sep 10, 2023 - permalink

Special request: can y'all please create a subforum for those fuckers? GodDAMN they're fucking exhausting. Every room they go into, they want ALL the oxygen.

Sep 10, 2023 - permalink

I find it tragically ironic that they are not attracted to the guys that like them and are attracted to the guys that thing they look terrible.

No need to worry about that one, that's nearly every woman on earth. Forever.

As a average looking man who 99% attracts petite fairy looking girls and big chubby BBQs (I'm trying to say Big Beautiful Women but my phone keeps autocorrecting and it is strangely appropriate) I sympathize. I've been told how lucky I am that "that girl" likes me because she is runway model skinny and I've found it so ironic

« first < prev Page 2 of 20 next > last »