Nov 09, 2021 - permalink

Nathalie Nichols

Nope

Irina Pimenova

Nope

Juliana Mota

Nope

Nov 09, 2021 - permalink

Shoulders (always check shoulders cause basically is the first indicator and reseivor) and bodyfat lower than a greyhound

Nov 10, 2021 - permalink

Seriously LOL at this thread.

If you find muscular women sexy, then worrying about what PED's they use is straight up a fool's errand.

Let me say this loudly for those in the back:

IT'S VERY DIFFICULT FOR WOMEN TO BUILD SIGNIFICANT SKELETAL MUSCLE NATURALLY

and... IT'S BASICALLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR A WOMAN TO NATURALLY BUILD A LOT OF MUSCLE AND BE VERY LEAN.

also... IF YOU SEE A GIRL ON THIS SITE, THEN YOU CAN SAFELY ASSUME SHE'S USING OR HAS USED THEM.

These amazing women work extremely hard and are unbelievably dedicated to their diets. PED's are a necessary part of their training, but that doesn't detract from the accomplishments they've made.

Mar 23, 2024 - permalink

Hi everyone, like many others, I have been following this page for years because obviously I appreciate, adore and respect every muscular girl, more or less. I have also been training for many years, although certainly not with the results of most of the girls here, I know the effort and dedication they put in. But I didn't think of one thing, I didn't think that the use of substances was so widespread, that even the least muscular and "smaller" girl here used these substances. I'm naive, I know, but I was convinced it was the prerogative of the larger ones, those with truly notable masses, but instead, both when speaking with a friend who knows about it and reading here, I had to change my mind. I'm not saying it's a bad thing or a good thing, I'm just saying that I didn't think it was like that. And I won't deny that this literally shocked me because I've been convinced of something else for a lifetime.

Mar 23, 2024 - permalink

I believe Johanna Dejager used to compete in drug tested events. Of course that doesn't guarantee 100% natural. Unfortunately her pictures are not allowed on this site.

All the crossfitters (or track and field athletes, or swimmers.. ) compete in drug tested events. Does it mean they are natural?

Mar 23, 2024 - permalink

Ok, safe to say none of these women are natty? Sounds like it's almost impossible to find a woman with notable muscle mass that isn't taking something.

Mar 23, 2024 - permalink

All the crossfitters (or track and field athletes, or swimmers.. ) compete in drug tested events. Does it mean they are natural?

YES. Look at how jacked Mike O'Hearn is and we know he's natural. He's said so on multiple occasions. Are people so cynical to think that others would lie? And not just lie, but lie repeatedly and on social media? To millions of fans? For what? Money? Attention?? It just doesn't make any sense.

Mar 23, 2024 - permalink

Amanda Essen

Mar 23, 2024 - permalink

Nope, afaik crossfit competitions are full of steroids, and it's quite obvious from how they look lol.

Ok, safe to say none of these women are natty? Sounds like it's almost impossible to find a woman with notable muscle mass that isn't taking something.

Not really, there are plenty of natural buff (or lean) women, just don't expect them to look like the ones posted above.

Trina

Sara nerone

thewaifuwu

Morgan Leon

Ronja

Noon

Not saying they're natural, but I train with natty women who look like some of them.

Mar 24, 2024 - permalink

Amber White

Mar 24, 2024 - permalink

Amber White

No, just no. No no no. Pick any muscle girl today and she's on something. That is the reality.

Mar 24, 2024 - permalink

For me, it is definitely Lis Nunez.

She reached a 13.5" biceps circumference, which is larger than some FBBs. She build her muscle over a time span of many years and told in one of her videos that she does not even take supplements when training. So I would say she is definitely natural.

Mar 24, 2024 - permalink

YES. Look at how jacked Mike O'Hearn is and we know he's natural. He's said so on multiple occasions. Are people so cynical to think that others would lie? And not just lie, but lie repeatedly and on social media? To millions of fans? For what? Money? Attention?? It just doesn't make any sense.

People on this site are so detached from reality when it comes to PED usage, we stopped arguing about it and let them live in their own small worlds. This has been discussed enough here.

But what I realize as well is, that there is widespread ignorance about drug tests and how they work. So here is my try regarding this topic:

The timeframe in which PED substances in the human body are provable is short - e.g. 12-24 hrs for HGH and up to 120 hrs for anabolic steroids. Monitoring of the participants is limited, so even if an athlete is competing multiple times a year, there is enough time to get the desired PED cycles in between.

And yes, almost all female athletes that use PED do not talk about it in public and some of them are lying.

What would happen if just a few female fitness influencers would show how they use PED?

Besides loosing followers there would be a bunch of girls - and that is much worse - that would be animated to hop on the PED train which is proven of being harmful to health.

Sadly the fitness industry relies on unnatural fitness influencers promoting their supplements.

Mar 24, 2024 - permalink

Do you think she's taking stuff too?

Mar 24, 2024 - permalink

Do you think she's taking stuff too?

100% and I love it. She’s one of my favorite models!

Mar 24, 2024 - permalink

Natalia Kovaleva.

All natty

Mar 24, 2024 - permalink

Natalia Kovaleva.

All natty

Just Mike O’Hearn duck eggs!

Mar 24, 2024 - permalink

100% and I love it. She’s one of my favorite models!

Also she? Ok...

...and anyway I really like her too!

Mar 24, 2024 - permalink

This thread is killing me LMAO.

Just know that 99% of women will NEVER get to the point of having the muscularity of what a man can. It's just reality. Doesn't mean they don't look sexy while doing so.

Mar 24, 2024 - permalink

No, just no. No no no. Pick any muscle girl today and she's on something. That is the reality.

You’re wrong.

If you take a look at her physique, she doesn’t have big traps or capped shoulders. Amber herself said on TikTok she did Olympic lifting for over 6 years and she’s an army veteran. The reality is any girl can get jacked naturally if they train consistently with heavy weights and eat plenty of food. Do you know any muscular women in real life? How many do you actually talk to?

Mar 24, 2024 - permalink

You’re wrong.

If you take a look at her physique, she doesn’t have big traps or capped shoulders. Amber herself said on TikTok she did Olympic lifting for over 6 years and she’s an army veteran. The reality is any girl can get jacked naturally if they train consistently with heavy weights and eat plenty of food. Do you know any muscular women in real life? How many do you actually talk to?

PED use is very, very common in Olympic weightlifting.

Anyway, for an actual example of someone who I think is muscular and natty, I give you Patricia Berg

Mar 24, 2024 - permalink

To answer seriously, Isabella Mira is beautiful and seems natural.

« first < prev Page 2 of 15 next > last »