Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Add "like" reaction on the forum

May 06, 2024 - permalink

As stated in thread name, some kind of "like" reaction would be nice. There are often comments with which I agree but writing whole reply just to do that is an overkill which also makes the thread more filled with useless posts.

cgsweat
May 06, 2024 - permalink

Agreed.

May 06, 2024 - permalink

I suggested this a couple of years ago, virtually no interest it seemed at the time.

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/forum/thread/...

Chainer
May 13, 2024 - permalink

This has been suggested a few times. I think it's a fine idea, but I'd be more interested if the +1's on comments did something in addition to just showing up as a score on the comment. Kind of like how favoriting images a lot lands them on the front page. Maybe there could be a "best comment of the week" section or something.

May 13, 2024 - permalink

This has been suggested a few times. I think it's a fine idea, but I'd be more interested if the +1's on comments did something in addition to just showing up as a score on the comment. Kind of like how favoriting images a lot lands them on the front page. Maybe there could be a "best comment of the week" section or something.

Quite a few forum/comment sections push best rated comments to the top, or you could then sort/toggle all but the OP by date/rating specially if they get quite long and you want to see the possibly more useful comments.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »