Forum > Off Topic > Thread

Outside of muscular women, what else are you into?

Apr 03, 2024 - permalink

Question is in the topic. We are all fans of muscular women, but what other interests and hobbies do you have?

I'm heavily into fitness, particularly CrossFit and boxing (I also wrestle a bit). I also like running and hiking when the weather permits. My other major hobby is tabletop gaming (board games, tabletop RPGs, wargaming and trading card games.) Some of the games I play are Dungeons and Dragons, Battletech, Magic the Gathering, Twilight Imperium, Star Wars X Wing, War of the Ring, On Mars and Race for the Galaxy. I don't really play video games, but when I do it's unsually either 4X or Grand Strategy (I'm just learning Hearts of Iron IV).

I am a voracious reader ranging from literary fiction, genre fiction (usually fantasy and science fiction) and non-fiction books (usually economics, world history and political science.) I also love music (mostly a metalhead) and play the guitar.

The basic summary is that I am a muscular metalhead geek lol.

Apr 03, 2024 - permalink

My hobbies are retro gaming learning languages and science. I like most music made between 1960 and 1990 despite me not being around in that period

Apr 03, 2024 - edited Apr 03, 2024 - permalink

I'm an old Progressive Rocker. Was the lead singer/guitar player in a local band from late 1970s to mid 1980s. Consequently I attend as many concerts as possible. Incredibly, I can still hold a tune...in front of family and friends only, lol.

I love baseball and have coached little league for years. Attending Dodger baseball games in LA...is a common theme in my family as well.

cgsweat
Apr 03, 2024 - permalink

I also love music (mostly a metalhead) and play the guitar.

Cool! I love my share of metal too. My last concert (too long ago now, it seems) was Iron Maiden and Ghost in DC back in 2015. Amazing show! Maiden had just released their Books of Souls album and played a mix of their new songs and of course their old fan favorites.

Apr 03, 2024 - permalink

I'm heavily into music and particularly like metal, grunge, and techno. I play the guitar as well. Not much of a reader but when I do read I like to read non-fiction, particularly social science and politics.

Apr 03, 2024 - permalink

I've been super huge into movies. I also love reading a lot. Pretty much everything that is. I once took about a month each to read "War and Peace" and The Bible and now I'm a little more than a tenth done with the magna series "One Piece."

Another hobby I picked up over the past year so that I don't stay home at watch movies or read books during all of my recreational time, is to venture out and explore strange locations nearby where I live.

I use this website called "Roadside America" that features hundreds upon hundreds of oddball attractions across the nation. It's so awesome and fun to explore them and it keeps you active and eager to always look forward to something new.

Since I've dedicated myself to these hobbies, I've seen a strong decrease in the amount of time I spend on social media or just scrolling the web, which I really value because I enjoy those three hobbies in-themselves, while the other stuff just burns away time.

Apr 03, 2024 - permalink

working out myself, martial arts, architecture and drawing

Apr 03, 2024 - permalink

Grateful Dead

Apr 03, 2024 - permalink

Busty and/or tall woman

Apr 03, 2024 - permalink

Following cycling, football and motorsport, listening Italian folk singer songwriters (we call them "cantautori"), watching movies, reading both comics and novels (especially, but not only, fantasy, sci-fi and crime fiction) and playing any kind of games (card games, role play games,board games). And most of all traveling.

Apr 03, 2024 - permalink

Collecting rare soul music on vinyl, horse racing, the animal world and old comedy movies and comedians. Especially love Laurel and Hardy, Abbott and Costello, the 3 Stooges, Mel Brooks, Jackie Mason. Serial comedies such as The Beverly Hillbillies, Seinfeld, Monty Python's Flying Circus, Morecambe and Wise and many many more. Love to laugh and wish there was more in the world to laugh and smile about. I deplore aggression and the need to dominate and be numero uno. In certain countries coming second, you would be branded a 'loooser'. What a disgusting term and train of thought. Love all women and could not live without them and wish they ruled more. I'm sure it would be a much better world to live in.

Apr 07, 2024 - permalink

Reading and listening to audiobooks and podcast Guitar also (have been in a few bands over the years only played a big club or two, mostly parties) lifting in my home gym, going to a crossfit gym also Running and cyclint Used to date alot of women, enjoyed the whole game with them. Then got married.

Apr 07, 2024 - permalink

Definitely movies

Apr 07, 2024 - permalink

Watching initial d was and still is a hobby of mine, that eurobeat just hits different

Apr 08, 2024 - permalink

Action figures(G.I. Joe mostly), some videogaming, huge fan of 80s Pop music, 70s Disco and Rock in general. I am a car and aviation enthusiast as well. And currently I'm a crossfitter.

Apr 08, 2024 - permalink

Jeez I’m a sad sac. I don’t mind admitting, Iv currently got no hobbies, gone off music, (preferring talk radio), havnt read a book for a couple of years, tried travelling and city breaks as a solo traveller but more fun in a group. I have got a heart condition and live alone. Iv been divorced 7 years and not met anyone else. Kids are adults now. Poor me, poor me, poor me another drink Ah, that’s it! Whisky I’m currently into whisky. Single Malts Seriously though I need to get out more and try more things, join a club or two or learn a new skill.

Apr 08, 2024 - permalink

Cars, I love working on and modifying my car. Also music rock, metal. I play guitar. Tech.

Apr 08, 2024 - permalink

Great thread. I love spending time with my family, watching movies ,retro gaming ,thrift store shopping and collecting new and vintage items .you can follow me on Instagram at thehills_villagecollector.

Apr 08, 2024 - permalink

Cars, motorcycles, guitars, cigars, rock and roll, novels and bourbon.

Apr 08, 2024 - permalink

Mostly pillaging and piracy these days.

Apr 08, 2024 - edited Apr 09, 2024 - permalink

Video games, movies (action, sci-fi, horror, comedy, & fantasy), traveling, board games, learning new things, road trips, walking when I can, and going on other forums.

Edit: I also like cooking, metal, fashion models, dogs, cats, & athletic tall girls.

Apr 09, 2024 - permalink

I see a lot of us are into rock, metal and muscle Girls

Apr 09, 2024 - permalink
Deleted by kirk1717
Apr 09, 2024 - edited Apr 09, 2024 - permalink

Oh man I used to love playing MtG. That takes me back to the 90s lol.

I'm pretty big into gaming these days, on PS5. Currently hooked on Helldivers 2. Although I've always been a gamer, from NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PC and now PlayStation.

Love books too, especially sci fi and fantasy. Currently on a break from reading, but I fully intend to get back to the series I've been working on eventually. For non-fiction I love a wide range of topics, from historical/espionage, psychology, self help, science, etc.

Big into tech too. Love following up on the latest TVs, phones, AVRs, speakers, etc.

Movies and shows? Yep. Although these days very few shows can hold my attention like they used to.

Finally, music. House, techno, hip hop, and some rock/metal 👍 I used to be a fairly frequent raver back in the day. And still go out every now and then, but being 40... My body hurts if I stay up to late so I don't do it too often.

Used to love hitting the gym - and while I still go regularly, sometimes I could take it or leave it. It's more of a time killing/get out of the house activity these days for me.

« first < prev Page 1 of 3 next > last »