Forum > Off Topic > Thread

Outside of muscular women, what else are you into?

Apr 25, 2024 - permalink

Older lifter here.

Father of four. Being a good dad obviously.

Brazilian Jiujitsu. One comp a month is my motto.

Business owner.

Mentor to young entrepteneurs.

Read when I can...goal is a new book every fortnight, try to read classical works.

Love a good podcast, geopolitics, long term health, gym training and aspects of business or investing.

Really enjoy this site, and the quirky forum topics we get to see.

Love me a Buff Babe. ;-)

Oss.

Y have a lot of great favs

Apr 28, 2024 - permalink

Y have a lot of great favs

Thanks I guess. You meant 'You' when you said 'Y', right?

Very attracted to buff, confident warrior women. Always have been.

Married two. Divorced two. Hmmmm.

Apr 28, 2024 - permalink

Basketball and Blacksmithing.

Played basketball all my life. Was lucky enough to get a chance to play at the collegiate level. Coached at the high school level after my playing days.

Been a practicing blacksmith for 20 years now. Have a side business making knives, custom items, etc. And making customer flintlock muskets and pistols.

Apr 28, 2024 - permalink

Reading novels (George RR Martin, Tom clancy, Stephen King), playing various videogames on Playstation, watch movies / TV shows.

Also, due to Playstation and their inclusion of photomode in their titles, I delve into virtual photography by taking snapshots of various moments in videogames (not cutscenes). Horizon Zero Dawn was my first use of photomode, and due to the game's photogenic gameworld, it is my most extensive use of photomode (around 160 images). Second is Cyberpunk 2077. Another excellent gameworld suited for photomode (around 120 images). Others are God Of War 2018 / Ragnarok, Ghost Of Tsushima. I have a Flickr account that I dump the photos into.

Horizon is a gorgeous game. Same with cyberpunk. Currently playing Forbidden West.

Have you played Red Read Redemption 2? The scenery in that game is jaw dropping.

6 days ago - permalink

Horizon is a gorgeous game. Same with cyberpunk. Currently playing Forbidden West.

Have you played Red Read Redemption 2? The scenery in that game is jaw dropping.

I need to get back into Elden Ring. Took some great screenshots while playing it. Want to pick up Baldur’s Gate 3 but hard to find time for a long RPG

6 days ago - permalink

I need to get back into Elden Ring. Took some great screenshots while playing it. Want to pick up Baldur’s Gate 3 but hard to find time for a long RPG

Elden Ring had some amazing views too, especially in Liurnia

« first < prev Page 3 of 3 next > last »