Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Feature Request: Instagram profile metadata

Mar 21, 2024 - permalink

It would be useful to capture the model's Instagram username and may be helpful to them too if we provide a link to their profile, either just on the model's search/profile page or also on images of them.

Sometimes usernames are put in brackets after their names, but this is messy and inconsistent.

I personally have many people messaging me asking for Instagram links to many of the models from my uploads, so I think there is a demand for this and it would be a genuinely useful feature.

Mar 21, 2024 - permalink

Yea and links to their other pages too. but Instagram is so shitty I bookmarked a lot of my favorite Instagram pages 5 years ago and 90% of them are down now. and I now have to use stuff like pickuri because I was banned from Instagram despite not even using my account for anything apart from getting past to login screen. I had the same issue with Twitter so now 90% of the internet is off limits for me since that is all they use. if only they posted things to this very obscure nerd hacker platform called YouTube. or the even more obscure deep web website called reddit.

Mar 21, 2024 - permalink

This has been asked for before. There's a wider discussion somewhere on the forum.

Mar 21, 2024 - permalink

I fully agree, I think it'd be a lifesaver for people like @fbbsare2hot who're inundated with requests (which I'm guilty of myself, admittedly, haha).

@PP1000, if you have that thread I'd love to take a look and voice my desire for this feature there too!

Mar 22, 2024 - permalink

I fully agree, I think it'd be a lifesaver for people like @fbbsare2hot who're inundated with requests (which I'm guilty of myself, admittedly, haha).

@PP1000, if you have that thread I'd love to take a look and voice my desire for this feature there too!

I think it was this one. About more detailed profiles including social media links https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/forum/thread/...

fp909
Mar 22, 2024 - permalink

posting links doesnt do anything. as soon as they update their username the link is invalid

just have to hope that any changes are notice and updated m

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »