Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

[Suggestion] Model profiles

Apr 11, 2022 - permalink

Not sure if this has been suggested before, but how about the specific model pages having more than just their pictures? I'm talking info like their age, height / weight(s), socials etc. Could be a good time saver for many of us who are curious to find out more about some of the women, and I suppose it could be good for them too to have a clear redirection to their pages?

[deleted]
Apr 11, 2022 - permalink

That's a cool idea actually

Apr 12, 2022 - edited Apr 12, 2022 - permalink

Direct inks to social media or websites from here to external sites will usually be detectable if being monitored. Although some women will be fine with that , others may not be if they suddenly get a lot of attention specially if they dont know they are on this site and follow the link back to see where it came from. Not saying it shouldn't happen but there are pros and cons. Links can be made "unclickable" so you have to copy and paste so they could still be listed and not have the trail.

[deleted]
Apr 12, 2022 - permalink

Direct inks to social media or websites from here to external sites will usually be detectable if being monitored. Although some women will be fine with that , others may not be if they suddenly get a lot of attention specially if they dont know they are on this site and follow the link back to see where it came from. Not saying it shouldn't happen but there are pros and cons. Links can be made "unclickable" so you have to copy and paste so they could still be listed and not have the trail.

Seems like a problem and a solution for me

[deleted]
Apr 12, 2022 - permalink

Not sure if this has been suggested before, but how about the specific model pages having more than just their pictures? I'm talking info like their age, height / weight(s), socials etc. Could be a good time saver for many of us who are curious to find out more about some of the women, and I suppose it could be good for them too to have a clear redirection to their pages?

Height and weight are crucial. Lighting, angles, etc. make it difficult to speculate as to how tall they are and how much they weigh! That's my 2 cents!

Chainer
Apr 12, 2022 - permalink

Direct inks to social media or websites from here to external sites will usually be detectable if being monitored.

Does anyone know if Instagram and tiktok actually have this feature? That is, if you have a profile, are you able to see the top X websites that your visitors came from?

Apr 13, 2022 - permalink

It might be available through a third-party desktop social media manager application, but I am not 100% sure.

Apr 13, 2022 - permalink

I like the idea, but I don’t think it would be a good thing in practice.

Things like height and weight would be near impossible to verify and maintain. Tons of commenters here post demonstrably false numbers literally all the time. I’d only trust it if there was a way to require a legit source. And even then, there can be conflicting info out there, and things like weight can fluctuate massively.

And as convenient as direct social links would be, I’d be worried about giving our more technologically (and socially) inept users even faster and easier access to the woman’s DMs and comment sections.

Apr 13, 2022 - permalink

Been suggested before, and long overdue.

Just have a profile page that's open to comments (like any picture on this site). Commenters can post links to their evidence. An admin/mod can enter official stats at the top of the page, though I don't think that's necessary. Members right now can edit names and tags and patrol profiles that are of interest (reporting any abuse).

Weight, Off-Season (2021). Weight, Contest (2022). Biceps, inches/cm (2021)

The biggest problem with profile pages will probably be off-topic discussions rather than misinformation.

Apr 13, 2022 - edited Apr 13, 2022 - permalink

To be honest, I've little interest in the weight or measurements and since these things can fluctuate, and can be easily exaggerated , I'm not sure how useful it is , though I am sure others are into those sort of stats. I go by overall look regardless of size or weight so a ripped lightweight can impress more than a softer larger off season look but that's a whole other debate.

I'm dont use TikTok so can't comment on that but a very basic Instagram account does not in itself have detailed url visitor stats (other than maybe other Instagram accounts interacting) possibly sometimes a paid for upgrade or third party program may be available to allow more tracking options? But as mentioned, it would still create more traffic to women's social sites or personal websites with potentially mixed outcomes.

Apr 13, 2022 - permalink

It is my understanding that there are some model names that are 'locked' by mods, right? So the profile pages could have the same concept, if a stat has been verified, it can be locked by a mod. Otherwise it can work exactly the same way the women's names work right now, where everyone can edit. I don't think people would go out of their way to include wrong stats? I don't see it done with names so I don't have reasons to assume it would be any different in that regard.

I do agree that weights would be kinda pointless to include, as they do fluctuate, but height and date of birth and anything else that is 'static' (even stuff like nationality etc) could still be useful imo.

Jun 27, 2022 - permalink

Sounds like a solution in search of a problem. It's really easy to find most of the GwM models elsewhere. Even most models "blacklisted" here have social media.

Jun 27, 2022 - permalink

Sure is, but often other kinds of information are harder to find even when you have their social media tags, such as a model's age or height or whatever else would be cool to have as their 'stats'.

Jun 28, 2022 - permalink

I would love this or like a way to search fot girls of a certain height or weight would be cool too

Mar 22, 2024 - permalink

Sounds like a solution in search of a problem. It's really easy to find most of the GwM models elsewhere. Even most models "blacklisted" here have social media.

The biggest use case for this is where it really isn't so easy to find the models elsewhere - usually foreign models from China or Korea where the usernames do not match their English names, and names are in a script that we cannot search in.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »