Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Dislikes/gripes related to GWMs

Mar 02, 2024 - permalink

Obviously not going to name FBBs because I don't want to target anyone. Here's my list:

• Implants (the bigger the worse)
  • Short hair
  • Lying about PED use
  • Lots of makeup/photo filtering
  • Not shaving
Mar 02, 2024 - permalink

In terms of looks the only thing that they can do to get unattractive to me is sharing their heads bald or growing a beard

But while these are problems with all of society not just fbbs. I don't like how most of them use the internet. like they only post quick 2 second videos and have the worst taste in music ever. and they often flaunt their wealth for some reason. like are they really all that rich? Even those with few followers do this they seem to have a big ego.

and I hate Instagram and Twitter and Facebook a lot. but that's all they use despite the many flaws they don't even use YouTube. people don't have the will power to try new things online anymore and will use Instagram and Twitter no matter what they do. they could shut it down and they would probably just stare at the error screen for days. and then return to selling dvd's and magazines because Google is too obscure.

cgsweat
Mar 02, 2024 - permalink

and they often flaunt their wealth for some reason. like are they really all that rich?

I'm guessing you haven't heard about these studios that let you rent their sets for a fee. These sets are used specifically for taking selfies if you want to appear "rich." You only need a few hundred dollars, not millions.

Mar 02, 2024 - permalink

I'm guessing you haven't heard about these studios that let you rent their sets for a fee. These sets are used specifically for taking selfies if you want to appear "rich." You only need a few hundred dollars, not millions.

Yea I assume it's something like that. but why do so many people want to see that some kind of inferiority complex?. I like cool backgrounds but I don't like Ferraris and mansions and jewelry. my favorite pics are taken in places that look normal. like a forest or a pool or some random house or apartment or maybe more exotic places in nature like a desert or beach

Mar 02, 2024 - permalink

Tattoos! You spend a lifetime building an amazing body just to cover it with some terrible drawings.

I've been a video game artist for 15 years now, I draw and look at art everyday, you could say I'm sick of it :))

I guess people are impressed with decent tattoos because it is something new to them but 99% of all the tattoos out there are simply awful. They are nothing more than some shitty drawings some guy made. It's really nothing special and they don't "mean" anything either. A tattoo of some flowers? I've seen those flowers on granma's wallpaper in the kitchen, but if they're on someone's skin it's cool, I guess.

A brand new tattoo gives them a boost of confidence and morale and when that wears off they go get another one to replicate that feeling.

All I'm saying is that most people are not educated or have bad taste in art and are very impressed with mediocre drawings.

Don't get tattoos. Not even good ones.

Mar 02, 2024 - permalink

For me it's similar I'm not a fan of implants, shaved head/sort hair or tattoos and body modifications, piercings etc...

Mar 02, 2024 - permalink

Tattoos! You spend a lifetime building an amazing body just to cover it with some terrible drawings.

I've been a video game artist for 15 years now, I draw and look at art everyday, you could say I'm sick of it :))

I guess people are impressed with decent tattoos because it is something new to them but 99% of all the tattoos out there are simply awful. They are nothing more than some shitty drawings some guy made. It's really nothing special and they don't "mean" anything either. A tattoo of some flowers? I've seen those flowers on granma's wallpaper in the kitchen, but if they're on someone's skin it's cool, I guess.

A brand new tattoo gives them a boost of confidence and morale and when that wears off they go get another one to replicate that feeling.

All I'm saying is that most people are not educated or have bad taste in art and are very impressed with mediocre drawings.

I find the idea that someone can claim to be a professional artist but not understand the simple concept of subjectivity to be ridiculous.

Mar 02, 2024 - permalink

I agree on the tattoos.

Mar 02, 2024 - permalink

I find the idea that someone can claim to be a professional artist but not understand the simple concept of subjectivity to be ridiculous.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. There are rules in art that need to be respected or broken, there is low quality art out there make no mistake, it's not about subjectivity, commercial art in entertainment is a different beast where you need to satisfy the client needs. Most of the time they don't know what they want or what they like and it's the concept artist's job to guide them towards the right choice. And there is nothing more commercial than tattoos. You pay the artist money and often get a bad product because no one knows any better.

You can be subjective or objective about art when it comes to style or theme but not design or execution. And another point I'm trying to make is no master piece of art that ever existed is worth tattooing on your skin especially on a built body.

Take a look at r/shittytattoos on reddit and try to explain what are those people thinking when they decided to get those tattoos.

Mar 02, 2024 - permalink

I agree on the tattoos.

Thank you!

Mar 02, 2024 - edited Mar 02, 2024 - permalink

Obviously not going to name FBBs because I don't want to target anyone.

Why? These women put themselves out in the public space. They can't expect to get only compliments. This level of narcissism would be absurede for an adult person. I'm not here to boost their egos, instead I give a honest opinion.

• Implants (the bigger the worse)
  • Short hair
  • Lying about PED use
  • Lots of makeup/photo filtering
  • Not shaving

On this I agree to 100 percent.

Mar 02, 2024 - permalink

Why? These women put themselves out in the public space. They can't expect to get only compliments. This level of narcissism would be absurede for an adult person. I'm not here to boost their egos, instead I give a honest opinion.

On this I agree to 100 percent.

Probably because regardless of their public profile most people would consider naming someone and stating things they don't like about them to be pretty rude. But I suppose some people are not raised well.

Mar 02, 2024 - permalink

Tats!

Probably because regardless of their public profile most people would consider naming someone and stating things they don't like about them to be pretty rude. But I suppose some people are not raised well.

C'mon, that's utter nonsens. Dot't put these women on pedestal. Most people come here to masturbate to their images and videos. That's it. Personally I never go to their social media profiles and comment there. Btw: Implying someone is "not raised well" is an ad hominem attack. That says a lot about your own manners, Sir....

Mar 02, 2024 - permalink

Tattos are my #1 dislike. Sometimes they look good and accentuate a "look" but mostly they distract from the muscles asceticism in posing. I like the short hair tough bitch look so tattoos can be good, but a lot of girls choose tattoos that just are generic or distracting and don't seem to add much.

Tattoos and most over-muscle implants, like Leyvina Barros' or Lisa Cross, where is looks like a couple of grapefruits were glued to their chests. Lyvina Barros especially, she had a near perfect physique and now I gloss over her pictures because I think the implants detract from her overall physique.

I prefer this:

To this:

Mar 02, 2024 - permalink

I can relate (even to the comments on typical taste and reasoning behind tattoos etc.) but my tattoo aversion is especially strong on muscular bodies as, like you said, they obscure what hard work built. To wit, even tattoos I find tasteful (a very rare occurrence) I'd rather do without on muscle bods, for this particular reason.

Mar 03, 2024 - permalink

I can't stand bodybuilders and fitness influencers who must caption every physique picture and thirst trap with some kind of philosophical or inspirational message/quote. I feel like it's often done as an attempt to not look vain or shallow, but I don't think there is anything wrong with posting thirst traps for the sake of wanting to post a thirst trap. If you want to show off your physique, then do it! You don't need to force some inspirational nonsense as your justification.

I feel the same with influencers and bodybuilders who post pictures of their practically flawless body with captions like "learn to love your body!" or "embrace body positivity!" I support all of those messages, but when your physique is more ripped and muscular than 99.99% of the general population AND you post a pic that's carefully posed with ideal lighting, it comes across as incredibly hollow and a bit eye-rolling.

Mar 05, 2024 - permalink

Just want to say that having someplace here to put dislikes and gripes is satisfying and perhaps useful. Glad someone posted this topic.

Apr 10, 2024 - permalink

For me, it’s lip fillers and implants 😒👎👎👎 throws everything off

Apr 10, 2024 - edited Apr 10, 2024 - permalink

I totally agree with this. And I agree with yotv what he wrote about the average girls internet usage. And of course

• the unjustified huge implants (I have no problem with "normal looking" implants, but I find them unnecessary),

• signs of high testosterone level (hairy skin and/or bad skin tone),

• heavy and bad makeup,

• bad haircut,

• bad behavior!,

• short hair (There are exceptions. You need a very cute, girlish face to look ok with short hair.)

• body modifications, tattoos, piercings, etc, etc...

• Almost everything which is not natural.

If you look at the first 10 pages and the last 10 pages of this site the difference is conspicuous. Back in the days most of the girls on the pictures were gymnasts, athletes, fitness models, "girl next door" type girls and a few body builders. Nowadays... sometimes I can't even decide the sex of the person on the pictures. This is frustrating. Especially on a site called girlswithmuscle. Of course there are refreshing exceptions but the direction of the process is not good. At least for me. :(

Apr 10, 2024 - permalink

Claiming natural when you’re clearly not (e.g. Lea Schreiner).

Apr 10, 2024 - permalink

Claiming natural when you’re clearly not (e.g. Lea Schreiner).

Not just Lea but a lot of the women on this site do this. It’s a breath of fresh air when they actually do admit they’re on PEDs.

Apr 10, 2024 - permalink

Put me on the anti-tattoo list ✋️. Though, it's not "ALL or NOTHING" with me. Brandie Mae Akers name across her pec, doesn't really bother me. Nor does a fbb with something like barbed wire around their arm - usually where the bicep ends and the shoulder begins.

But HUUUUGE tats that hide a majority of their back or chest I hate. Also I do NOT like sleeves, especially if they go all the way up to the shoulder. I can handle one forearm MAYBE. And my reasoning is the same as others. WHY build beautiful muscles and then HIDE THEM?!?!? It's not even a matter of it the tattoos are good or bad, as much as where they are located.

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »