Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Dislikes/gripes related to GWMs

Apr 10, 2024 - permalink

Now about implants. I'm personally usually a fan of any, as long as they look reasonably good, and are proportional. Some examples of good to ME- Kristen Graham, Stephanie Sanzo MelissaDettwiller, and Denise Masino. Just 🔥 🥵!!!! And they're all pretty BIG, but for me: 😍 😘 🔥

And Denise Masino talked about this once, with a really great point. She said before she lifted weights or dieted down, she had DD cups (IIRC). Then as she got REALLY into lifting & had VERY low body fat she was down to an A or B at the most. She felt self-conscious about it, and got implants to "Have what she had before". She has always wanted stay feminine even while getting as built as possible, and large breasts are DEFINITELY feminine. So, I have ZERO problem with that.

Hopefully that made sense!

Apr 10, 2024 - permalink

I can understand the aversion to tattoos, but something about a sleeve tattoo just gets my blood flowing 🥰

Apr 13, 2024 - permalink

I think Diamante Luniere is someone who got the tattoos and implants right, but I can see how they detract the whole experience. Even though Yvette Bova was an gateway for me, seeing what looked like an egg glued to her pec was such a sharp divide it distracted me. (Despite that, the sultry aura she exuded in her overall demeanor pulled me in). If the tattoos cover too much of the skin with too many colors all in close proximity, it just looks like a human Pollock painting.

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »