Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Should there be a separate pecs tag for chests without implants?

(228 total votes)

Yes, the chests are different (183, 80.3%)
No, the chests are effectively the same (23, 10.1%)
Unsure or I never really thought about it (22, 9.6%)
Feb 27, 2024 - permalink

I think un-enhanced chests are substantively different than those with implants. They are literally not the same things, IMO.

Should they be denoted separately in the tags system on GWM?

Feb 29, 2024 - permalink

Un-enhanced are a million times better and preferable in my book! As un-enhanced are natural, it should be the enhanced breasts that get an 'enhanced' tag. 👍 No need to label something that is natural already. 🤔 Enhanced breasts have the opposite effect on me and the bigger they are the more ridiculous they look to me. Sometimes to the point where even though they have an amazing physique the over-riding sense is one of revulsion purely on the basis of enhanced breasts. Though there are one or two who have it done sensibly like Rene Campbell for example. It's just my own personal view. Each to their own. 👍

Mar 03, 2024 - permalink

I thought about it, and would have liked it from the start. However, now there are so many photos categorized together, I think it might only generate confusion. I defer to the moderators on this.

Mar 03, 2024 - permalink

I thought about it, and would have liked it from the start. However, now there are so many photos categorized together, I think it might only generate confusion. I defer to the moderators on this.

On most of the profiles, the tags are unlocked, allowing the crowd to improve the selections. But more importantly, we get to course correct moving forward.

The moderators want the people to make the choice clear, my friend. 😉

Mar 03, 2024 - permalink

I think we need a 'measurement' tag first.

Tju
Mar 07, 2024 - permalink

I would like two tags for pecs and enhanced as well. But for the opposite reason of most here, I guess. Sometimes I would like to search for some girls with implants. I mean, there's a reason an "implants only" site exists here - some people (I know, it's the minority) prefer them. So, as mentioned before, I think there would be some kind of interest to reverse tag pictures. And it would be in the interest of both sides. That's my take on it.

Mar 07, 2024 - permalink

Also a tag for “pec flexing” will be great

Mar 07, 2024 - permalink

Glad to know some prefer pecs w/o implants but I can ignore the implants if they're completely covered w/o blocking the view of the pecs. To me, if something is obviously fake, then what else is also fake? But I'll take a tubetop tag over noimplants tag.

Apr 03, 2024 - permalink

C'mon, Chainer. The People are asking you to do the right thing here.

tamarok
Apr 09, 2024 - permalink

For the discussing the future of tags: Help me design a new tags system

Apr 09, 2024 - permalink

Also a tag for “pec flexing” will be great

second that

tamarok
Apr 09, 2024 - permalink

Please use the other thread.

Thread locked by tamarok.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »