Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Before GWM what was your go to site?

Feb 20, 2024 - permalink

I’ve been seriously interested in female muscle fetish since I was 16. I had the attraction since I was 12, however I didn’t seriously explore it, till I was 16. I remember the original get buff.com where I discovered a lot of women Gina Farnsworth and Jodi Leigh Miller. The site had links to the models websites, and even a guestbook where could leave the models comments. I also remember lean ladies, and the muscles of decay.

Feb 21, 2024 - permalink

YouTube. Whatever clips people were posting from other sites sustained me.

Feb 21, 2024 - permalink

PH 💀

Feb 21, 2024 - permalink

OG’s remember Andy’s muscle goddesses (AMG-lite)

Feb 21, 2024 - permalink

Legtown. Net was a fun one. Diana the valkerie deviant art new grounds YouTube daily motion daily planet lethal leg goddess photo bucket Flickr and random angle fire websites. there were a lot of random small websites with pictures of fbbs back then. mostly pictures stolen from magazines and news websites. I don't even remember the names of them. most of them didn't have a lot of stuff only a few images. when this site started showing up in the results I liked it but it seemed like just another random gallery site. but it grew into a very good one that survived the 2010s because of it's great leadership. compared to the other ones that made huge mistakes or the owners were too lazy and didn't update for years. but some fbbs had their own sites with some free stuff. These days these sites have become rare and everyone posts on Instagram or Twitter or reddit and hope they don't get banned.

Feb 21, 2024 - permalink

I am old enough to have discovered armfan.com which eventually became herbiceps.com when I was in my late teens. Armfan was free, then came tkfemuscle.com and how could I forget yahoo groups, members.tripod.com (which had annoying pop-up ads), and shreddedbabes.com. As far as pay sites go, there was wpw.net.

Feb 21, 2024 - permalink

So that's what that stands for

Feb 21, 2024 - permalink

Yessssir

So that's what that stands for

Feb 21, 2024 - edited Feb 21, 2024 - permalink

oh god... i'm only 30 years old. could i really be an OG?

i remember before i found AMG-lite (at age 12 or so) there was some other site i looked at but I have no idea what it was called... i wish i remembered.

Rab
Feb 21, 2024 - permalink

Does anyone remember an old website from around 1999 that was dark theme, called something like WomensMuscularPhotos.com or WomensMuscularPhotography.com

Feb 21, 2024 - permalink

Armfan became herbiceps?

Feb 21, 2024 - permalink

I think Diana the Valkyrie was the go-to for most of us. The seemingly endless links and scrolling. Builtmore was a good video source. Boomerflrx, Femflex, Awefilms...I spent my fair share off and on memberships since the beginning with AOL dial-up. Waiting patiently for that 150kb image to load, one line at a time.

Then copying hundreds of pictures to those little 1.44mb disks. And writing some bullshit like "calculus quiz" on the front.

Not getting too far off topic, but there were definitely 3 distinct items that would make my heart flutter when I opened up my p.o.box: a new WPW magazine, those b&w ray martin/wpw video flyers and that slick white envelope with a brand new vhs I had ordered inside.

Those were the days

Feb 21, 2024 - permalink

I only discovered Girls With Muscle fairly recently (probably around 2022 or so) and I am so glad that I did. Back in the day, there was a website called "FBBFan," which had a number of Diana the Valkyrie's videos. That was a website I spent quite a bit of time on. Other than that, there was all of the usual video sharing sites: YouTube, Dailymotion, Metacafe (defunct), and Vimeo. For pictures, I typically went to DeviantArt. Although, when first exploring my nascent love of muscular women, I would use Google Images and Videos. When I dove headfirst into female bodybuilding as a fledgling teenager, it did not immediately occur to me that I could find FBBs on adult websites, but that changed relatively quickly, though I cannot quite remember exactly when.

Feb 21, 2024 - permalink

AMG-lite was the go to. Then yahoo groups.

There was a site similar to this one called "fitfemmeworld" or something along those lines too, but gwm won that battle

Feb 21, 2024 - permalink

Forum saradas or sounding something similar

Feb 21, 2024 - permalink

For me …… Her Biceps and AMG lite

Feb 21, 2024 - permalink

Anyone remember the really shady sites like BettyBicepGirls lol

Feb 21, 2024 - permalink

Saradas abd before that Andy's Muscle Goddesses... I acctually visited this site a couple of times long before I got an account here, but those times the front page were filled with girl-next-door-sized women, not a single mass monster, so I left without any deeper investigation of what this site could offer.

Feb 21, 2024 - permalink

dianna the valkyrie, for ages, for me. michael of herbiceps started there as fistman.

Feb 21, 2024 - permalink

A good one that hasn't been mentioned yet: FTVideo/GeneX magazine dating back to the early-2000s.

Feb 21, 2024 - permalink

I used Tumblr before gwm. The old tumbler had many good pages for female muscles.it also had copyrighted stuff which is not allowed here

Feb 21, 2024 - permalink

Andy’s Muscle Goddesses, the original HerBiceps forum and Diana the Valkyrie were some of my first sites, and to some extent looking for women profiles on bodybuilding.com when they had their “Amateur of the Week” feature

Other sites that aren’t around anymore were boomerflex and Collegeflex, Collegeshape (remember that?), Bettysbiceps and I even remember girlnextdoorflex (and that owner/videographer who ALWAYS sounded drunk and/or high on camera.

Feb 21, 2024 - permalink

Faith Soloan female bodybuilding page or something, original andy's muscle g, some other sites that had daily updates.

Feb 21, 2024 - edited Feb 21, 2024 - permalink

regbradford.com was another great site from back in the day

Feb 21, 2024 - permalink

AMG

« first < prev Page 1 of 6 next > last »