Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Before GWM what was your go to site?

Feb 28, 2024 - permalink

Does anyone remember Shreddedbabes.com?

Hell yeah. Nice website with regular updates back then. Around the year 2000

Feb 29, 2024 - permalink

Not my first, but does anyone remember CP’s World of Muscle and Impulse Productions?

Site still standing:

http://www.darkprincess.ch/

Feb 29, 2024 - edited Feb 29, 2024 - permalink

www.femaleathleteadmiration.com. I spent a lot of time there. ;)

Cuz I was first a admin and then an owner :/

Feb 29, 2024 - permalink

Tumblr, before the NSFW purge.

Feb 29, 2024 - permalink

Unreal Muscle! Forum Saradas as well as the website still contains a lot of information. But, Unreal Muscle had a forum exactly similar to this where going through forums and threads led to positive, light-mental information with people sharing casual information. The website had decent moderation and treasure trove of information which normally one could not get. As someone who was looking for presence of female bodybuilders or muscular women in general in the general songs, movies and TV, I was able to collect a lot of information from the website. LOL, can't recall the movies and sons I might have searched and seen just for the sight of an FBB for a few seconds.

Mar 02, 2024 - permalink

HerBiceps forums

Mar 04, 2024 - permalink

AMG would be the most obvious one.

Mar 04, 2024 - permalink

I loved AMG

Mar 04, 2024 - permalink

AMG baby!

Also some fbbs had sites in the yahoo directory. AMG was the first site, that I know of, which had a lot of free content in one place, so that completely changed the game.

Mar 05, 2024 - permalink

All of the above. The days of Netscape

Mar 05, 2024 - permalink

I think it was in the year 2000 when I found out about the site.

www.fitnessbeauties.com

Some of the models were Timea majorova, Sarah Orbanic & Carmen García. They took photographs with a colored background. Did any of you know this site?

Later in Magazines I met Stacy Lynn, Amy Fadhli, etc.

I remember jerking myself off to death to that site when I came home from a weekend trip while being single. Amy Fadhli is the best you mentioned, Timea a close second. 90s fitness babes rule.

Mar 05, 2024 - permalink

I think it was in the year 2000 when I found out about the site.

www.fitnessbeauties.com

Some of the models were Timea majorova, Sarah Orbanic & Carmen García. They took photographs with a colored background. Did any of you know this site?

Later in Magazines I met Stacy Lynn, Amy Fadhli, etc.

Also, some other good sites you can still access through the wayback machine: Shreddedbabes, Muscle-Fitness (hotbodies section), Jeff Frank... Saradas is probably the best and only nowadays.

Mar 17, 2024 - permalink

Reddit, Death_By_SnuSnu (then there was hardbodies but got banned, now only girlswithbugmuscles, ohlympics)

« first < prev Page 6 of 6 next > last »