I can't, I'm a new user

cgsweat
Feb 20, 2024 - permalink

Fixed.

Feb 20, 2024 - permalink

Thanks! Hoping on answers!

Feb 21, 2024 - permalink

Feb 22, 2024 - permalink

I remember there were more matches, the girls would go right and left arm with each other and both would go against a man. Old video, but still wanting it!

Feb 26, 2024 - permalink
Deleted by AdrickF22
Mar 05, 2024 - permalink

No chance?

Mar 05, 2024 - permalink

No chance?

This video movie is so old that the women's are now granmothers in hospital home!

Mar 05, 2024 - permalink

LoL it's just that I can't help but wonder, the whole video is great

Mar 05, 2024 - permalink

I remember seeing that video YEARS ago. Wish I had an answer because I would also love to know!

Mar 05, 2024 - permalink

On Youtube? Other site? Maybe if you remember the site or who uploaded we could find an answer!

Mar 05, 2024 - permalink

On Youtube? Other site? Maybe if you remember the site or who uploaded we could find an answer!

It was through hermuscles.com itself. Is it related to herbiceps? Maybe we can ask herbiceps's owner who they are.

Mar 05, 2024 - permalink

I wish I knew, man!

cgsweat
Mar 05, 2024 - permalink

It was through hermuscles.com itself. Is it related to herbiceps? Maybe we can ask herbiceps's owner who they are.

Some of the staff are on this site from time to time, you could probably send herbiceps (yes, this is the actual account name) a message. They may have forgotten as well since it's been so long. They might also not want to give out her name (perhaps risking a professional breach of trust). But that's not for me to call.

Mar 05, 2024 - permalink

Girl on the left may be a young Collette Nelson. It's hard to tell at this resolution. But it's definitely an olllllld Her Biceps video and I recognize Mike's voice on it. He might remember who it was. It's way before Sean Nelson's time though.

Mar 06, 2024 - permalink

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Mike is in there, and there is another one who's kinda "famous" in the community too if I'm not mistaken

Mar 12, 2024 - permalink

Now I don't know if it's Mike who's in that video or if there is another man which I don't remember the name

Mar 12, 2024 - permalink

I'm about to make your day buddy. Let me cook.

Mar 12, 2024 - edited Mar 12, 2024 - permalink

I have 2 additional clips, but they are mpeg and won't allow uploads on here. The file names start with "JA" so will be the initials of one of the girls or maybe one for each. In the original video in the OP, someone says "c'mon Nicole".

Mar 12, 2024 - permalink
Mar 12, 2024 - permalink

Oooh, so good! I didn't know about these videos! Thanks for your collaboration!

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »