Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

does knowing the fact that you are probably stronger than most of muscle girls is a turn off?

Jan 29, 2024 - permalink

the average man is stronger than 99% of women and stronger than most female athletes. for me personally, this decreased my attraction towards them knowing that they are probably weaker than me. i am not a particularly heavy or strong guy(5'7, 140 lbs) but im sure i could overpower like 80% of women on this site just because i have testosterone. im wondering if this is the case for any other gwm fans

Jan 29, 2024 - permalink

Ah yes my unique power balls make me immune to all attacks from women. I am clearly strong enough to lift cars and bend metal pans with my bare hands. despite me not working out and too weak to open certain bottles.

Jan 29, 2024 - permalink

I've known "strong for a girl" girls who could do amazing, sexy things with their strength. So even if I were stronger than them on absolute terms, their strength and muscles are still pretty damn hot.

Jan 29, 2024 - permalink

It's primarily visual for me, so no. Serious question: If you took testosterone blockers and became weaker, would that make the women here more attractive?

Jan 29, 2024 - permalink

the average man is stronger than 99% of women and stronger than most female athletes. for me personally, this decreased my attraction towards them knowing that they are probably weaker than me. i am not a particularly heavy or strong guy(5'7, 140 lbs) but im sure i could overpower like 80% of women on this site just because i have testosterone. im wondering if this is the case for any other gwm fans

Your post sounds like bait (making sure that you mention your weight of 140 lbs kind of makes it seem that,) but I'll bite.

I have been involved in strength sports for years, and while there are women out there, powerlifters and strongwomen usually, who can outlift me (I am a CrossFitter, so while strong absolute max strength isn't my priority with training), I am usually on the stronger side in comparison.

That being said, it doesn't affect my fetish at all. If anything, also being into lifting has increased my appreciation for women who lift, and it's given me even more admiration than I had back when I was sedentary and fat.

Also, yotv, what in the world was that?

Jan 29, 2024 - permalink

@randomdude I guarantee at 140lbs the VAST majority of women here would dominate you physically and fairly easily. I’m 195lb, work out daily and reasonable muscular. I met a girl on here once and we had a bit of a wrestle, she was incredibly strong and got me once or twice. I can out lift her yes but she was very powerful to wrestle. It wouldn’t turn me off being weaker or stronger, I’d want a sexual partner not a fight 😂 Muscles are aesthetically attractive to me not the actual degree of strength.

Jan 29, 2024 - permalink

@randomdude I guarantee at 140lbs the VAST majority of women here would dominate you physically and fairly easily. I’m 195lb, work out daily and reasonable muscular. I met a girl on here once and we had a bit of a wrestle, she was incredibly strong and got me once or twice. I can out lift her yes but she was very powerful to wrestle. It wouldn’t turn me off being weaker or stronger, I’d want a sexual partner not a fight 😂 Muscles are aesthetically attractive to me not the actual degree of strength.

Ha! Absolutely agreed. But like I said, I think he is baiting with stating his low weight along with the premise of (I am probably stronger than 80% of women here.) He is either lying about his size, or he really needs to start eating and lifting.

Jan 29, 2024 - permalink

i am not a particularly heavy or strong guy(5'7, 140 lbs) but im sure i could overpower like 80% of women on this site

ahah

Jan 29, 2024 - permalink

I know what OP is getting at. There are tons of girls on here who are stronger than I am but, even if they’re not, for me the attraction is their looks not their strength necessarily (though that can add to it). So this doesn’t bother me personally, no.

Jan 29, 2024 - permalink

For a serious response if I was stronger than these women I think I would still consider them super sexy and superior to regular women. but them being able to overpower me does make them even more attractive. I am below average for a man I think my strength is on par with the average woman or slightly higher. maybe some of shortest women on here are weaker than me. like that one with dwarfism who is maybe 80 cm tall or another one that I forgot the name of. who looks like a fitness model with hard abs and toned thighs. but then she posted a Pic of her son and her and her son was taller than her despite him being maybe 10 years old. so I guess I am stronger than her. that other one I mentioned was even shorter but hyper muscular. but also with the height of a 3 year old

Jan 29, 2024 - permalink

Nope. It's her physique which attracts me, not her strength.

Jan 29, 2024 - permalink

Considering I don't exercise or do manual labor I doubt I'm actually stronger than most women on here at least.

Even if I was, sure I find the idea of a woman overpowering me to be sexy but it doesn't detract from overall attractiveness.

Jan 29, 2024 - permalink

It depends, the ones on a lot of juice are likely to overpower you unless you’re a gymrat, I doubt most people here could pin Natalia Trukhina/Kuznetsova, for example.

Jan 29, 2024 - permalink

I'm only after the looks really...

Jan 29, 2024 - permalink

It's not a turn off, I like the muscular look on women but the reality is most women on this site are much stronger than you. You have to work out with Fbbs to see how much weight they push.

Jan 29, 2024 - permalink

If you're 5'7" and 140 lbs and not an athlete then you are too small to be stronger than 80% of the women on this site as you claim to be

Jan 30, 2024 - edited Jan 30, 2024 - permalink

The "average man" is weaker (relative to bodyweight) than most women who focus on powerlifting, and if they're not too small they're actually stronger than most men too.

I'm 200lbs, 6'4 and regularly workout, and I'm definitely stronger than the average man, but some women in my gym outlift me by a lot in some exercises.

An average joe (unless he has insane genetics or is huge) can't outlift a 70kg woman with more 3+ years of training, unless she literally comes to the gym to chat with people she's going to deadlift 140kg, squat 100 and bench 70 at worst, and most men can't even come close to these numbers. If we're talking about wrestling martial arts come into play, and again, an average dude isn't going to sub a 70kg woman with BJJ or Judo experience, he's going to get chocked in less than a minute.

Lots of women on this site literally shit on 99.9% of the male population in all lifts, 3 plate barbell rows, 3+ plate bench, 50kg+ dumbbell rows for reps, these numbers are ridiculous, without even counting squats and deadlifts.

Jan 30, 2024 - permalink

If the premise of this thread is true, then whomever feels this way and gets "turned off" obviously has some very deep and profound personal issues to attend to. And should seek out professional, expert therapy. Right away.

If the premise of this thread is true, then whomever feels this way and gets "turned off" obviously has some very deep and profound personal issues to attend to. And should seek out professional, expert therapy. Right away.

turned off doesnt mean i wont date a girl just because im stronger than her. its just that the muscle fetish aspect of it doesnt exist anymore. i am purely attracted because of their looks at that point.

Jan 30, 2024 - edited Feb 03, 2024 by fp909 - permalink

It depends, the ones on a lot of juice are likely to overpower you unless you’re a gymrat, I doubt most people here could pin Natalia Trukhina/Kuznetsova, for example.

kuznetsova is a man, im talking about actual women on this site, even if they are on anavar they tend to be pretty weak.

EDIT: got a nice ban for this one. -fp909

Jan 30, 2024 - permalink

Ha! Absolutely agreed. But like I said, I think he is baiting with stating his low weight along with the premise of (I am probably stronger than 80% of women here.) He is either lying about his size, or he really needs to start eating and lifting.

low weight? i am 5'7, thats a pretty good weight for my size

Jan 30, 2024 - permalink

The "average man" is weaker (relative to bodyweight) than most women who focus on powerlifting, and if they're not too small they're actually stronger than most men too.

I'm 200lbs, 6'4 and regularly workout, and I'm definitely stronger than the average man, but some women in my gym outlift me by a lot in some exercises.

An average joe (unless he has insane genetics or is huge) can't outlift a 70kg woman with more 3+ years of training, unless she literally comes to the gym to chat with people she's going to deadlift 140kg, squat 100 and bench 70 at worst, and most men can't even come close to these numbers. If we're talking about wrestling martial arts come into play, and again, an average dude isn't going to sub a 70kg woman with BJJ or Judo experience, he's going to get chocked in less than a minute.

Lots of women on this site literally shit on 99.9% of the male population in all lifts, 3 plate barbell rows, 3+ plate bench, 50kg+ dumbbell rows for reps, these numbers are ridiculous, without even counting squats and deadlifts.

you are lying, there is no way a guy of your size is gonna be weaker than any women lmfao.

If you're 5'7" and 140 lbs and not an athlete then you are too small to be stronger than 80% of the women on this site as you claim to be

you dont know what testosterone does to a man, its not just about growing muscles, the muscles of a man are stronger than that of a women. this is gonna sound like bait but a guy of my size is as strong a 180 pound muscular women. the difference is that big.

Jan 30, 2024 - permalink

If you weigh 140, which is low for your height and are really just an average guy, you are probably weaker than most fairly trained woman on roids. That includes even those who are a bit lighter than you. Considering the gwm featured in this site, and assuming you are really average and with no proper gym training, I'd say you'd be weaker than at least 65% of the girls here.

Jan 30, 2024 - permalink

Not turned off. Agree w above as well

« first < prev Page 1 of 3 next > last »