Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

does knowing the fact that you are probably stronger than most of muscle girls is a turn off?

Apr 06, 2024 - permalink

Ah yes my unique power balls make me immune to all attacks from women. I am clearly strong enough to lift cars and bend metal pans with my bare hands. despite me not working out and too weak to open certain bottles.

Dude I wish I could do all that that'd be dope

Apr 07, 2024 - permalink

No... but when they look three times as jacked as the strongest men of the early 1900s yet show themselves wincing in pain while they do lateral raises with a soup can... that sends me to frown town.

Apr 07, 2024 - edited Apr 07, 2024 - permalink

Yes and no. It has mainly caused me to gravitate more to the extreme. But there are still a lot of muscular women that I find attractive even if they're not super strong. A bigger turn-off for me is when they don't care at all about strength. That is if we're talking about actual relationships. If we're talking fetish, then yeah it's a huge problem because I can't find content of super-strong women showing off their strength.

Apr 07, 2024 - permalink

I've met muscular women whom I was absolutely stronger than, but their strength and conditioning made them able to do some amazing things with their beautiful bodies and it was so sexy. I like being overpowered as much as the next chap, but don't tell me if you had an opportunity to spend a night with a beautiful gymnast, martial artist, swimmer, etc. with a developed physique that you'd turn her down because she couldn't lift and suck you.

Apr 09, 2024 - permalink

If you are only 140 lbs then it is unlikely you would be able to overpower 80% of women posted here.

Apr 09, 2024 - permalink

Absolutely not! It's really hot to me. I fall in an area where almost all women are stronger than me. I'm 5'6 140 pounds

Apr 09, 2024 - permalink

If you weigh 140, which is low for your height and are really just an average guy, you are probably weaker than most fairly trained woman on roids. That includes even those who are a bit lighter than you. Considering the gwm featured in this site, and assuming you are really average and with no proper gym training, I'd say you'd be weaker than at least 65% of the girls here.

I’m 160 and can curl 40s for a decent amount of reps with good form . Would I be stronger than most muscle girls on here?

Apr 14, 2024 - permalink

No, to me it is about the look not strength, although I can admire the crossfit girl who are obviously strong and fit

« first < prev Page 3 of 3 next > last »