Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

2024 herbiceps shoots

Mar 20, 2024 - permalink

No idea is she would ever do a shoot but Noof Yusuf would be amazing.

Mar 21, 2024 - permalink

Not sure if she has been mentioned yet but Chloe Greenwood, (IG: @thepowerhouseprincess_ifbb_pro) she looks amazing

Mar 23, 2024 - permalink

Just saw on Sean's IG that he's shooting with Mistie Lopez this weekend.

WOAH...First Gracie now Mistie?! Talk about taking Hot Girl Summer to a new level!

Mar 24, 2024 - permalink

=)

Mar 26, 2024 - edited Mar 26, 2024 - permalink

Love the Jua Nam vod just released. South Korean women are just awesome! I guess that would make my 2024 request more of them! Would love to see Lim Soo Jin (lim_flower). She was just in the new Netflix season of Physical 100 so that would be cool to see. Jibin Park (jibinpark_) is another awesome lady. Of course more An Da Jeong would be welcome too. Thanks Sean!

Park Hanwul (hanwool_ifbbpro) has shot with sculpted.uk Jung Cho Ri (xri._.jjx) Ryeongeun Kang (aesthetic_ryeong) had shot with sculpted.uk

Some other impressive East Asian women

Yan Hóng (love.u.4.ever) Panjapa Chumyam (smile.panjapa) Chén Xiǎoxiān (Chénxiǎoxiān98)

[deleted]
Mar 26, 2024 - permalink

not sure if this one is feasible, but a Bikininita shoot would be epic.

Mar 26, 2024 - permalink

Love the Jua Nam vod just released. South Korean women are just awesome! I guess that would make my 2024 request more of them! Would love to see Lim Soo Jin (lim_flower). She was just in the new Netflix season of Physical 100 so that would be cool to see. Jibin Park (jibinpark_) is another awesome lady. Of course more An Da Jeong would be welcome too. Thanks Sean!

Park Hanwul (hanwool_ifbbpro) has shot with sculpted.uk Jung Cho Ri (xri._.jjx) Ryeongeun Kang (aesthetic_ryeong) had shot with sculpted.uk

Yan Hóng (love.u.4.ever) Panjapa Chumyam (smile.panjapa) Chén Xiǎoxiān (Chénxiǎoxiān98)

true, when I asekd her I tought it was not possible actually😂 I'm going to buy every vod of her that comes

Mar 29, 2024 - permalink

her vod is up on our site :)

Mar 29, 2024 - permalink

kittybitcosplay

Has anyone been able to be in direct contact with her? She is someone I have had trouble getting in touch with to shoot.

fp909
Mar 29, 2024 - permalink

kittybitcosplay

Has anyone been able to be in direct contact with her? She is someone I have had trouble getting in touch with to shoot.

ive inboxed her once or twice but i think her IG is run jointly with her husband. i haven't seen her on stream in a while. not sure if she responds on patreon but i'll drop a note

Mar 29, 2024 - permalink

Emily Loogman @emilyloogman is an idea for a shoot

Mar 29, 2024 - permalink

ive inboxed her once or twice but i think her IG is run jointly with her husband. i haven't seen her on stream in a while. not sure if she responds on patreon but i'll drop a note

Oh snap, I didn’t know she was married. Does she do content with her husband?

Apr 01, 2024 - edited Apr 09, 2024 - permalink

US/Canada

Mae @buildmae

Sydney Leite @leitesleanmeat

Amber White @quadestqueen

Kat Dumas @katdumas

Natasha Aughey @natashaughey_

Caeleigh Bowman @cae.bow

Kiliegh Meredith @fit_ki_

Jessica Rojas @hardcore_jessica

Ava Melillo @avamelillo

Europe

Emma Robert @its_emmasticot

Fanny Gaigne @fannygaigne

Silvia Cuartero Martínez @silvi_bifit

Connie Slyziut @connie_orange

Mar Vilchez Rodriguez @marvr.ifbbpro

Marija Dimitric @yd__23

Nina Mariella Moggi @mrsmoggi

Manal Ben Jabeur @menel_44_

long shots (LATAM\Australia)

Jessie Mcphee @jessiemcphee_

Charlotte Chant @char.chant

Isabella Ruiz Baena @amazona.ifbb

Vane Femenia @vane_femenia

Valentina Werlen @valentinawerlen

Larissa De Campos @larissadecampos_

fp909
Apr 01, 2024 - permalink

Oh snap, I didn’t know she was married. Does she do content with her husband?

He used to show up on streams but I haven’t seen him in a while

Apr 02, 2024 - permalink

Would love to see more with Eunice Oh Seung! But maybe where she’s in more of a dominant, and less playful mood?

Apr 03, 2024 - permalink

Long shot, but crazier things have happened - actress Katy O'Brian, star of Love Lies Bleeding!

https://www.instagram.com/thekatyo

Apr 09, 2024 - permalink

A shoot with Noora Mähönen would be great

fp909
Apr 09, 2024 - permalink

Glad to see Sydney leite hit your lens!

Apr 09, 2024 - permalink

More Kenea Yancey would be great!

3 days ago - permalink

Glad to see Sydney leite hit your lens!

She's great!

3 days ago - permalink

More Mexico. Karla Martinez would be great

2 days ago - permalink

Would love to see more Helle Trevino.

20 hours ago - permalink

Did Vanessa Serros shoot for herbiceps or Sean Nelson Photography only?

« first < prev Page 7 of 7 next > last »