Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

2024 herbiceps shoots

Mar 05, 2024 - permalink

Would love to see more content with Anastasia Leonova (especially in off-season) or Rene marven.

Mar 05, 2024 - permalink

> - Natascha Aughey > - Peyton Dutcher > - Paulina Andrade > - Celia Gabbiani > - Stefanie Roth > - Hannah Hussein > - Kelsey Renee Newby > - Lori Slayer > - Donna Murphy > - Valentina Mischina > - Ida Bergforth > - Kayla Rossi > - Sara Blasiak > - Fabiola Martinez > - Ellen Akesson > - Georgia Daniels > - Ashton Penney > - Hyllary Oliveira (Datbrazilchick)

Do you have the IG for the following?

Natascha Aughey Paulina Andrade Celia Gabbiani Sara Blasiak Fabiola Martinez Ellen Akesson Georgia Daniels

Natasha Aughey @natashaughey_ Paulina Andrade @trainwithpauer Celia Gabbiani @celiagabbiani Sara Blasiak @panizwierz Ellen Akesson @akessonellen Georgia Daniels @gdanielsfitness

Mar 05, 2024 - permalink

Natalia Kovaleva

Mar 05, 2024 - edited Mar 05, 2024 - permalink

Kris(krismarietv)...and her voice is so angelic.

Mar 08, 2024 - edited Mar 08, 2024 - permalink

I would like to add Sandrine Girard (IG) @sandgirard.

Mar 09, 2024 - permalink

It's been a few years since Ashley Lakomowski shot with HB and it looks like she's in prep now so I hope to see more from her.

Mar 12, 2024 - permalink

I would like to add Sandrine Girard (IG) @sandgirard.

Amazing I'll try and reach out. Thanks!

Mar 12, 2024 - permalink

Amazing I'll try and reach out. Thanks!

Fantastic suggestion. She is amazing.

Mar 12, 2024 - permalink

I'd love to see Georgia Daniels do a shoot. She seems to have a great attitude and presence

Mar 13, 2024 - permalink

I repeat: Tina Chandler

With her making a comeback, it seems like the ultimate no-brainer

Mar 13, 2024 - permalink

Isa Rodriguez @rodrigue.z.lifts

Mar 13, 2024 - permalink

How about Kim_Hale_Fitness (Maryon)

Mar 13, 2024 - permalink

Please could you just fix your website, it’s so buggy since you revamped it a bit last year, can’t actually watch anything on it really

fp909
Mar 13, 2024 - permalink

Isa Rodriguez @rodrigue.z.lifts

She’s pretty religious and asked for her photos to be removed here. I would be surprised if she said yes

Mar 13, 2024 - permalink

Leonida Ciobu (@leo_ciobu_wellness_pro) is incredible and seems to enjoy a photoshoot. She is popular on here too so a good audience

Mar 13, 2024 - permalink

I'd love to see Georgia Daniels do a shoot. She seems to have a great attitude and presence

Seconded. She's one of my favourites too.

Mar 14, 2024 - permalink

It would be good to see something from Savannah Seegrist Watchman. Currently there is a photo set but no videos of her.

Mar 17, 2024 - permalink

Dia Karabasheva @dia_karabasheva

Mar 17, 2024 - edited Mar 17, 2024 - permalink

Dia Karabasheva @dia_karabasheva

Oh hell yes...she is amazing.

Mar 17, 2024 - permalink

Kelly Wigton @k_jeanwigton

Mar 17, 2024 - permalink

On herbiceps.com they just posted two new picture sets on Anne Mohn, both sets are just amazing!

But there is one pic where Anne is reaching for her toes, which is one of the best pictures I have ever seen in my life!!

Go and have a look, then you let me know!!

Mar 18, 2024 - permalink

Looks like Kristen Nun is teasing doing a show this year. Any chance you could shoot with her?

Mar 19, 2024 - permalink

Please Sean, contact Fernanda Ayala Ig @ayalafeer

Mar 19, 2024 - permalink

Please Sean, contact Fernanda Ayala Ig @ayalafeer

I’d melt, omg

Mar 20, 2024 - permalink

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/?name=...

Dunno if it's doable but would be a dream to me

« first < prev Page 6 of 8 next > last »