Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

What kind of Herbiceps videos would you like to see us shoot more of?

[deleted]
Jan 25, 2024 - edited Jan 25, 2024 - permalink

One of the videos that always sticks in my mind is Shannon Seeley's one where she just talks about how good she looks and how huge she is in the mirror (while flexing obvs) those type of vids are so good for the raw confidence you feel should eminate from a woman who works so hard to look the way they do! Would love to see more this! Not mainly humiliation but just self appreciation šŸ˜… can imagine Kristina Parks or Ariel Rose for example would love that kind of idea?

Also was the Ariel Rose role play type video popular? Really thought that was awesome if there's appetite for more of that sort of thing??

Jan 25, 2024 - permalink

Btw, would it be possible to get more girls from other sports other than fitness and bodybuilding. I like how female powerlifters and armwrestlers look, I wish there was more of them.

fp909
Jan 25, 2024 - permalink

Btw, would it be possible to get more girls from other sports other than fitness and bodybuilding. I like how female powerlifters and armwrestlers look, I wish there was more of them.

Crossfitters would be great. Thereā€™s a number of yolked ones in Vegas like Alex gazan

Jan 25, 2024 - permalink

I would like some shirt ripping videos where the bicep rips the sleeveā˜ŗļø also stuff crushed in hands (like walnuts or cans). anyway thx for your job, I like your works a lot, especially the pov of bicep flexing

Jan 25, 2024 - permalink

I'm a fan of the gym/workout videos. Nothing better than hot muscular girls lifting heavy weights in the gym.

Jan 25, 2024 - permalink

I love the measuring videos.

Jan 25, 2024 - permalink

Gotta do more wet look videos like pool, hot tubs and shower vids. Those are awesome!

Jan 25, 2024 - permalink

Muscle control, preferably ab-centric. Rolls, vacuums, nauli ...

Jan 26, 2024 - permalink

What do you guys think of skits vs candid encounters?

fp909
Jan 26, 2024 - permalink

What do you guys think of skits vs candid encounters?

My pref is def candid. I know that takes a certain kind of person on one end to react candidly which is why I dogged the Muoio video, with my personal preference being g/g encounter

Jan 26, 2024 - permalink

Human overhead press lifts

Jan 26, 2024 - permalink

closeup VR

Jan 26, 2024 - permalink

+1 to this - I love hearing them just share how it feels to be and look strong as fuck, and hearing a woman brag about how much she's outlifting the guys at her gym makes me melt.

Also (and I realize this isn't always congruent with the last thing) the less staged and more authentic it is the more I'm into it. I love finding something and realizing they're just comfortable enough sharing who they are and the answers are a little more real and not trying to angle towards some guys fantasy.

One of the videos that always sticks in my mind is Shannon Seeley's one where she just talks about how good she looks and how huge she is in the mirror (while flexing obvs) those type of vids are so good for the raw confidence you feel should eminate from a woman who works so hard to look the way they do! Would love to see more this! Not mainly humiliation but just self appreciation šŸ˜… can imagine Kristina Parks or Ariel Rose for example would love that kind of idea?

Also was the Ariel Rose role play type video popular? Really thought that was awesome if there's appetite for more of that sort of thing??

Jan 26, 2024 - permalink

Also, some POV muscle worship, especially leg or ass worship, with added sensual verbal insults or abuse

Jan 26, 2024 - permalink

With Female

Jan 26, 2024 - permalink

I would love to se Monstress armwrestling two guys at once and they are using both of their arms.

Jan 26, 2024 - permalink

I would love to se Monstress armwrestling two guys at once and they are using both of their arms.

I would like to see any girl do it. Or an endurance test where a girl has to armwrestle one guy after another after another after another until she finally loses.

Jan 26, 2024 - permalink

More women having their flexed biceps worshipped by weaker, smaller males, Also, female vs. male bicep comparisons and muscle domination.

Jan 26, 2024 - permalink

I think your emasculation videos are some of the best out there. A lot hinges on the woman's charisma though. The male partners always do their part, but if the woman isn't "bought in", it's just not enticing. The same with armwrestling videos.

Good talkers and good workers don't grow on trees. You do an excellent job of putting the models in the best position to look impressive. You can only hand the ball off. You can't also run it into the end zone.

The more she believes it, the more I believe it... and vice versa.

Jan 26, 2024 - permalink
Deleted by radek13
Jan 26, 2024 - permalink

That's so true, some girls are just in the zone when they're dominating, Kortney Olson is great at it, but I don't think she's ever worked for HB. Some other girls just seem like they don't even wanna be there...

Shannon Seeley and Hailey McGrath did great work with HB. I'm sure there are others, those two just stood out for this quick, non exhaustive list.

Kortney just has it. Even back in the All Natural KO days.

Mistress Treasure/Victoria D was like Stone Cold Steve Austin on the mic. You can't teach it. I paid less attention when she entered her pegging arc, but I'm sure it was still high level stuff.

Jan 26, 2024 - permalink

Do more real strenght videos with sexy posing. Find a small car and make car lifting vids. Enough with 1mm metak olanks already, any granny can bend that.

Jan 26, 2024 - permalink

Human overhead press lifts

Yes! It doesnā€™t get better as a test of strength and ā€˜emasculatingā€™ a guy

Jan 26, 2024 - edited Jan 26, 2024 - permalink

More flexing in lingerie. Please please make more content with Eunice Oh.

Agree, with both points.

Bedroom, lingerie , classy evening dress (though revealing) glamourous shots.

Can't stand the emasculated guy clips, myself, I dont wanna see guys at all .

Jan 26, 2024 - permalink
Deleted by PP1000
« first < prev Page 2 of 5 next > last »