Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

What kind of Herbiceps videos would you like to see us shoot more of?

Mar 28, 2024 - permalink

I cannot believe "Emasculating a Guy" is so popular. The LAST THING I want to see is some dude next to the model.

Definitely NOT.

Mar 29, 2024 - permalink

I cannot believe "Emasculating a Guy" is so popular. The LAST THING I want to see is some dude next to the model.

It helps me and probably a lot of guys envision just how puny we would look next to some of these girls.

Mar 29, 2024 - permalink

It helps me and probably a lot of guys envision just how puny we would look next to some of these girls.

I completely agree with Chris.

Mar 31, 2024 - permalink

> Strength tests! Crushing/destroying stuff with biceps or grip, grip strength measurament, lifting heavy objects/weights, bending metal bars etc. > > Also bearhug videos, muscle domination and overpowering weaker males. I personally prefer seing arms and upper body strength domination rather than scissor holds with legs. > > These are the only type of videos I personally spend money on, honestly. > > Just muscle flexing videos are boring and anyone can easily find that stuff for free online on sites like gwm or even IG or Twitter and Tik tok...

+1 Absolutely. Absolutely again

Mar 31, 2024 - permalink

As a girl, it would be nice to see more strong girls > normal ones.

Apr 02, 2024 - permalink

I agree 💯

Apr 02, 2024 - permalink

Especially when lifts are involved. The image of seeing them lift someone overhead knowing I can't myself

Apr 03, 2024 - permalink

I wish there were some videos with 2 girls arguing over which one is stronger or which one has bigger muscle, which leads to flexing, measuring, even more arguing, lifting contests, strength tests, wrestling, insults, more flexing ect. 2 alpha women trying to prove the other one, who's the apex predator. Some of them have the charisma to really pull it off.

Apr 03, 2024 - permalink

Anything Andrea Shaw

Apr 03, 2024 - permalink

Crazy peaked biceps, like klaudia larson or Suha qusem peaks

Apr 03, 2024 - permalink

Crazy peaked biceps, like klaudia larson or Suha qusem peaks Amen to that!

Apr 03, 2024 - permalink

Pool flexing a posing!! I'm mean it's almost summer time 😎

Apr 04, 2024 - permalink

I definitely agree with that. I actually prefer when a guy's in there comparing, but I prefer if the guy is at least close to average size. I would typically skip the video if the guy is exceptionally small or short.

I'm sure lots of viewers want a tiny guy next to a much bigger girl, so I know there's an audience for it.

Apr 04, 2024 - permalink

Talking! I love the "how to date a bodybuilder" interviews where they're telling their stories. And talking about their lifts is always 🔥

fp909
Apr 04, 2024 - permalink

I definitely agree with that. I actually prefer when a guy's in there comparing, but I prefer if the guy is at least close to average size. I would typically skip the video if the guy is exceptionally small or short.

I'm sure lots of viewers want a tiny guy next to a much bigger girl, so I know there's an audience for it.

i for one loved the alyssa muoio where another (normal) woman felt her up. honestly it felt more believable than the dudes.

Apr 04, 2024 - permalink

I like the comparisons a lot I am probably weaker than those short guys anyway. maybe slightly taller and less skinny but my arms are sticks

« first < prev Page 5 of 5 next > last »